• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah Bug stands out for me. It was actually pretty creepy when he could see Eida spying on him
That's lead me to a few theories:
1. He's the most malicious one, the Black Zetsu to Jura's Madara. Almost a bug in the system.
2. He's the most knowledgeable, likely due to his abilities.
3. Bug himself probably had some notable powers of his own.
4. The power of a Shinju isn't tied directly to the power of its host.
5. The Shinju have most likely adapted to gain powers that can help them counter their target's abilities.

Chakra absorption wouldn’t take out the planet energy so probably not unless it’s Boruto’s Chakra that tethers the opponent to the planet’s energy.
Food for thought… 🤔

Would you say that that is likely inherent? I liken it to Kirin in the sense that Sasuke’s Jutsu / chakra is controlling the flow of the ambient energy, but otherwise without that “guiding” nature of his chakra, the natural electrical discharges wouldn’t gather together to form the Kirin Technique.

Take Sasuke’s Chakra out of the equation and Kirin unravels.

Idk if any of you guys are collectors but I’m looking for a shop that sales high quality Naruto Statue Figures for a display i’m making. Do any of you know of any legitimate stores?

Would Sasuke have been able to place a genjutsu on both Naruto and Kurama on their final valley battle?

Would Sasuke have been able to place a genjutsu on both Naruto and Kurama on their final valley battle?
Tbh I never figured out what stopped Sasuke from trying this again:
inwpv0ykm4u61.jpg

I mean even if he couldn't squish Kurama like that, he still could put Kurama in a genjutsu if he wanted. Did Naruto ever show that he trained to get resistance against this?

Tbh I never figured out what stopped Sasuke from trying this again:
inwpv0ykm4u61.jpg

I mean even if he couldn't squish Kurama like that, he still could put Kurama in a genjutsu if he wanted. Did Naruto ever show that he trained to get resistance against this?
He was strong enough to suppress Kn0 Levels of Chakra at the time but not higher levels. And iirc, you need MS level Genjutsu to Genjutsu Kurama.

Sasuke was never as dominant over Naruto again in the series as he was in this meeting, so idk about him suppressing higher levels of Kurama’s Chakra.

He was strong enough to suppress Kn0 Levels of Chakra at the time but not higher levels. And iirc, you need MS level Genjutsu to Genjutsu Kurama.

Sasuke was never as dominant over Naruto again in the series as he was in this meeting, so idk about him suppressing higher levels of Kurama’s Chakra.
Nah, I'm talking about entering Narutos mind like that. After which it shouldn't be a problem for EMS Sasuke to put Kurama in a genjutsu from inside Naruto. Iirc their genjutsu resistance only works when Naruto is the one in genjutsu and Kurama is unaffected inside. What if Sasuke enters Narutos mind like this and then puts them both in a genjutsu simultaneously?

Nah, I'm talking about entering Narutos mind like that. After which it shouldn't be a problem for EMS Sasuke to put Kurama in a genjutsu from inside Naruto. Iirc their genjutsu resistance only works when Naruto is the one in genjutsu and Kurama is unaffected inside. What if Sasuke enters Narutos mind like this and then puts them both in a genjutsu simultaneously?
Yeah, but then he's in Naruto's head, where Naruto can summon wooden gates to fall on him.

Not saying he is, he has genjutsu nullification on his profile

Could be the 3 tails never gave a f**k about Yagura or he was in one himself
Someone posted this before no clue what it means though. I think it had to do with controlling the biju not being the same as a perfect jin in the sense we call Bee and Naruto one where it's a partnership.
Si85zMo.png

dDesehS.png

Some Jinchuriki had control over their Bijuu without being perfect Jins ( as in being as close as possible without being the real thing )

Such as Yugito

But in the case of Yagura, I think he was a perfect Jin seeing how Danzo ( who actually is quite the intelligent character ) placed him in the same category of controlling a Bijuu as Bee...despite the fact he obviously would know about Yugito's "mastery" yet didn't name drop her in his examples

And Obito being able to Genjutsu Yagura with just his Base Sharingan is an insane feat of overcoming layers of resistance to such perception manipulation ( the perfect jin resistance )

As for Sasuke not trying to Genjutsu Naruto in their final battle...

He knew it would be useless

By the end of Shippuden, due to his perfect jin status to all the bijuu plus his six paths chakra Naruto was immune to all Genjutsu but arguably IT

I say arguably because while it was clear Madara's IT would have affected Naruto ( hence why Sasuke protected him from the moon's light )

Kaguya never bothered to try it on him...meaning two things

1. Kishimoto nerfed Kaguya in that regard since she would just one shot Naruto with IT ( Because it doesn't even need a moon to cast on one person )

2. You can argue Naruto's crazy Reactive evolution kicked in or some shit and he grew resistance to it during their fight...the databook states that when Kaguya fought Naruto solo for a while off screen, she was using her full abilities/powers ( so she might have tried IT off panel and obviously other hax )

This isn't even too crazy as Sasuke's Genjutsu is confirmed to have surpassed Kaguya's by The Last era and in Boruto Naruto is still regarded as stronger than him ( minimum equal ofc ) which would mean Sasuke can't just Genjutsu him to win and would need to actually fight him due to his crazy resistance

At the minimum New Era Naruto can def be argued immune to IT

Shippuden is your choice from the two options I gave

Some Jinchuriki had control over their Bijuu without being perfect Jins ( as in being as close as possible without being the real thing )

Such as Yugito

But in the case of Yagura, I think he was a perfect Jin seeing how Danzo ( who actually is quite the intelligent character ) placed him in the same category of controlling a Bijuu as Bee...despite the fact he obviously would know about Yugito's "mastery" yet didn't name drop her in his examples
You're leaving out Madara and Hashirama who aren't perfect jins, they had control over the biju like he said bee and Yagura did but all in different ways.

You're leaving out Madara and Hashirama who aren't perfect jins, they had control over the biju like he said bee and Yagura did but all in different ways.
True but you got to look at the panel again...with madara and hashirama we know they control bijuu via wood release and MS sharingan respectively

With Bee we know he is a perfect Jin

Yagura is a Jin like Bee so we know he isn't comparing the way his control is done to the gay ninja duo

He is placing it similar to Bee

If it was just great control rather than perfect bond like Bee's...he would have also named dropped Yugito too then who we KNOW is outright stated in the Databook to have "mastery" over her Bijuu power and we literally see her go Bijuu mode at will in her only appearance when she was alive in the manga ( when she fought Hidan and Kakuzu )

True but you got to look at the panel again...with madara and hashirama we know they control bijuu via wood release and MS sharingan respectively

With Bee we know he is a perfect Jin

Yagura is a Jin like Bee so we know he isn't comparing the way his control is done to the gay ninja duo

He is placing it similar to Bee

If it was just great control rather than perfect bond like Bee's...he would have also named dropped Yugito too then who we KNOW is outright stated in the Databook to have "mastery" over her Bijuu power and we literally see her go Bijuu mode at will in her only appearance when she was alive in the manga ( when she fought Hidan and Kakuzu )
So he knows how Bee controls his biju? We even see in the other panels above it and the other scan its talking about control in the way the duo did it by force not by holding hands signing kumbaya. Also the comment about Yugito proves you wrong in Danzo knowing stuff then does it not since he is now fallible in his information.

So he knows how Bee controls his biju? We even see in the other panels above it and the other scan its talking about control in the way the duo did it by force not by holding hands signing kumbaya. Also the comment about Yugito proves you wrong in Danzo knowing stuff then does it not since he is now fallible in his information.

I never said Danzo is infallible but it would be quite odd that he wouldn't know what he is talking about in this case considering Bee as far as I remember is famous for being the Jin to have "complete mastery" over his Bijuu despite the fact people like Yugito exist and yet Danzo compares Yagura to Bee but doesn't mention Yugito at all

I am not 100% claiming he does know about Yugito but for him to not know who Yugito is and what she can do would be quite strange given it doesn't really seem like a secret. I mean the entire purpose of the summit was to discuss the missing Jinchuriki shit that had been going on for a while by that point and even the Minato one shot shows the Jin are well known people

Anyways Idrc to discuss this more tbh

Reading manga and chillin rn since I don't got work so it's whatever

Still need to re-read Naruto bruh

Been so long

Back