• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can Genjutsu work on peoples with resistance to Sense Manipulation ?

Shouldn't Genjutsu also count as Soul Manipulation( 7 layers of SM 🥶) ? Susano'o should also have Mind Manipulation for the same logic as Soul Manipulation 🤔

Kashin Koji stated to have involvement in the creation of Boruto's FTG. I mean I kinda guessed it already with the toads and stuff. But maybe this is a clue for Kashin Koji being the one who taught him in the first place. I guess my theory isn't that far off.
Aight it's been a while since I've done a conspiracy theory so here goes. Idk if @UchihaSlayer96 remembers, but one of the first interactions we've had was about this panel:
main-qimg-437e0882b3d18a9e13d7465442fc049b-lq

Here's a close up of it if anybody wants:

At the time I couldn't figure out what it was for. I thought maybe Sage Mode or something, but SM just needs meditation, no handsigns. But then I saw it again and it clicked:
main-qimg-9e9c2b81179be074e632c94db9aa51e8
vLuKKIE.jpg
This is from the latest chapter. And it's identical to the previous one.
As we can see the handsign used for FTG by Boruto is consistently same. I don't remember Minato ever needing handsign for FTG ( @MinatoSparkle please confirm this for me). If this is true and my theory is correct. Then Kashin Koji was gonna use FTG against Delta. This answers 2 important things.

1. Kashin Koji taught Boruto FTG. His brand of FTG is different than Minato's if he didn't use the hand sign.
2. Kashin Koji was going to lead with FTG and not Sage mode against Delta. Do what you will with that.

Possible plot implications:

1. Boruto mentioned Minato while using this. So if the above points end up being true, it implies that Koji knew Minato. So it's possible that he retains or regains Jiraiya's memories but not his personality.
2. Even though Jiraiya didn't know how to do FTG when he was alive, he had an intimate knowledge of how it worked and mastered it after being cyborged.

Last edited:
Kashin Koji stated to have involvement in the creation of Boruto's FTG. I mean I kinda guessed it already with the toads and stuff. But maybe this is a clue for Kashin Koji being the one who taught him in the first place. I guess my theory isn't that far off.
We don't see him using any hand signs to activate Sage mode when fighting Jigen/Isshiki right?

If he was just gonna use FTG to fight delta yeah Base Koji ~ Delta makes sense. It's not like FTG has sts boost except teleportation.
But then you'd have to argue that SM Koji>Naruto which kinda goes against the whole "Only Naruto and Sasuke can defeat Isshiki". Although if you wanna argue that case regardless of the implications, then you could say that Amado wasn't aware of Sage Mode. Because we kinda don't really see him watch Koji go into Sage mode iirc.

Edit: If in the future we get enough evidence to claim that Koji was hiding SM from Amado, then we can actually get a 10x multiplier for 100% Jigen.

What's that ?
The idea that there exists a filter in our universe that prevents intelligent life from getting advanced to the point that they can travel to us. We currently don't know if this is true or what the filter even is. And the most interesting question of all, if humanity has crossed the filter or it is yet to show itself to us.

Edit: Just to be clear, I mean alien life.

Last edited:
But then you'd have to argue that SM Koji>Naruto which kinda goes against the whole "Only Naruto and Sasuke can defeat Isshiki". Although if you wanna argue that case regardless of the implications, then you could say that Amado wasn't aware of Sage Mode. Because we kinda don't really see him watch Koji go into Sage mode iirc.

Edit: If in the future we get enough evidence to claim that Koji was hiding SM from Amado, then we can actually get a 10x multiplier for 100% Jigen.
NGL I don't see Delta holding her own against weakened Jigen like Koji did. Just personal thoughts though.

Called it. I think we could get more corroborative evidence to more concretely scale Base Koji~Delta. One way I think is if Amado doesn't know Koji can go SM.

So......like any new information about Boruto's FTG would scale back to Minato right? Since it has more limitations than Minato's? Stuff like interdimensional travel.

its possible that TBV can just retroactively make it the flying Raijin, so in that regard it doesnt matter, what makes me a little doubtful is that outside of the handsign already being used for non flying raijin stuff, at the time the manga was written by an entirely different person.

So let’s see…
  1. Naruto and Sasuke ~ Kv1 Jigen
  2. Base Koji ~ Sub 10% Kv1 Jigen (Got Smacked by Sub 10% Kv2 Jigen)
So honestly, SM Koji, even if we give him the 10x Amp, would still be below Naruto/Sasuke/Kv1 Jigen/Fused Momo. Sure, like Delta he’d be high enough to damage them, but not truly a “peer” in power.

Curious about where the Sahmadi Flames scale though… 🤔

No? Why would he lose his precog when he can switch back and forth between the Rinnegan and the Sharingan at will? Not to mention the precog granted to him by Sage Mode and Six Paths Sage Mode on top of that.
Rinnegan are not Sharingan. And while he was revived with EMS and activated his Rinnegan later, he cannot switch back and forth with them. I’m also not referring to any benefits any other form gives him, just speaking STRICTLY Sharingan to Rinnegan.

And while he retained special EMS abilities, Madara is quick to correct Obito that the Sharingan are not Rinnegan and Vise-Versa.

Rinnegan are not Sharingan. And while he was revived with EMS and activated his Rinnegan later, he cannot switch back and forth with them. I’m also not referring to any benefits any other form gives him, just speaking STRICTLY Sharingan to Rinnegan.

And while he retained special EMS abilities, Madara is quick to correct Obito that the Sharingan are not Rinnegan and Vise-Versa.
He switched from rinnegan to ems when he used genjutsu on Ay

It's an evolution of it, and he can switch back.

Back