• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So since Daemon needs to grab someone for his ability to work, would grabbing someone in a Vs Match count as a wincon or inconclusive? Unless, of course, they are resistant to his hax.

Daemon was really able to tell what Uzuhiko was doing without even seeing it, is this info analysis? Or something else
Daemon is secretly one of those smart Elementary School Age kids that already graduated HS and are taking advance College Courses…
55e62c8b0dd46aed2fe7f4101f2d5289.png

So... If we get to the point where Code vs Sasuke scene is expounded in a flashback and see Code using White Karma against Sasuke (for which the battle took an entire night), would Rinneganless, post TS Sasuke scale to Uzuhiko?

If for whatever ******* reason, the anime becomes the primary canon for that interaction, and Sasuke legitimately harms an on guard White Karma Code (manga shows Code is in base tho), then yes he’d have scaling. Whether that would be an outlier or if Boruto powerscaling would be full DBS at that point who knows. But yes if the sky were red it would be red.

Although I dont have solid evidence for it, I think that Sasuke could probably significantly damage or kill Code with his Chidori enhanced katana regardless of whether he is using Karma or not, he would just never be able to land a killing blow on Code in practice. Full power Karma Jigen already grew rods out of his neck to protect himself from Sasukes sword instead of tanking it with his skin and I dont think that Codes stats are much better than his. Then again, Momoshiki tanked Sasukes decapitation attempt with his bare neck, so it is all just inconsistent.
If for whatever ******* reason, the anime becomes the primary canon for that interaction, and Sasuke legitimately harms an on guard White Karma Code (manga shows Code is in base tho), then yes he’d have scaling. Whether that would be an outlier or if Boruto powerscaling would be full DBS at that point who knows. But yes if the sky were red it would be red.
Tbh, Boruto powerscaling already went full DBS because of Sarada making Hidari look like a clown, Team 10 inconveniencing Juura at all and it will probably fully prove itself to be like DBS when Himawari fights Juura

Y’all think the Sarada scaling is bad. Then y’all need to prepare yourself for the strongest Kyuubi Jinchuriki Himawari 😈
The only difference is, it’s been built up to be this way.
  1. Knocking out Naruto (Originally a gag but expounded upon)
  2. Known to get crazy buffs when going Byakugan Mode.
  3. Teased to “unknowingly” have Chakra Spikes that surprised Daemon
  4. Is now stated to be fused with Kurama and have more affinity with it’s chakra than Naruto.
It’s probably a case in which Kurama being “fused” with her, gives birth to like a “Native” Baryon Mode power. By itself, i’d call it weaker than BM Naruto still, BUT… with her rage amps, I can see it making sense.

Maybe it’s just plywood being applied to support the suspension of disbelief, but that’s a helluva lot more then Sarada has without making assumptions about her chakra type.

Back