• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, but if a guy slams my own sword into my face with his energy tornado shit, I'm not going "ah, ooh, ow, my sword betrayed me"
And that clearly didn’t happen, if the chain was actually the main cause of his arms injury then it would just be cut off.instead it’s broken and only hanging off from its flesh

I just remembered that the clash against Kurama was in the Mental Space, which we aren't supposed to use for scaling because of the outliers, and his body in that Mental Space was uninjured.

The chain is literally inside his arm. Even if it wasn't Kamui, that's literally a sharp object being shoved inside him.
It's behind his arm, not in it
Hold up, I just realized those are normal-ass chains. Why the hell was he using them, was he stupid?
To restrain then warp Minato?
I just remembered that the clash against Kurama was in the Mental Space, which we aren't supposed to use for scaling because of the outliers, and his body in that Mental Space was uninjured.
Well we do now considering the feat was accepted. I don't see how his chakra manifesting as physical form being uninjured is a problem?

It's behind his arm, not in it
Eh, now that I know there's no blades, I know it doesn't matter where they were. That said, idk why I'm arguing this, I have Base Minato over Rinnegan Obito.
I suppose so, but he needs some blades on there like the Demon Brothers. Or a detaching mechanism... like the Demon Brothers.
Well we do now considering the feat was accepted.
Time for some Pre-War Naruto CRTs.
don't see how his chakra manifesting as physical form being uninjured is a problem?
One of the reasons used was him being injured and weakened.

Eh, now that I know there's no blades, I know it doesn't matter where they were. That said, idk why I'm arguing this, I have Base Minato over Rinnegan Obito.
Idk that I'd go that far but fair
I suppose so, but he needs some blades on there like the Demon Brothers. Or a detaching mechanism... like the Demon Brothers.
Mayhaps
Time for some Pre-War Naruto CRTs.
Why do I have a bad feeling that someone vehemently disagreeing there will try to remove the Minato feat 😭 Also wdym Pre-War? It's WA SM Naruto that fought Kurama.
One of the reasons used was him being injured and weakened.
Which doesn't really make sense

Here’s a galaxy shown in naruto:
d0JbYD6.jpeg

I never involve myself with shipping. But after seeing some stuff online I need to get this out of my system. Himawari x Inojin ain't it.

I mean don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Inojin as a person and I couldn't care less about the romance aspect of it. I just don't want the ninetails power being anywhere near the ino-shika-cho bloodline.

Back