• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Me thinks it's light Fang
It's rather straightforward and most opposition agree with it because the there isn't an avenue for vast upscaling (Was performed by a god tier in his peak form) unlike something like haku or Raikage where arguments can be made for all sorts of multipliers

What is the most “consistentLS Speed Meta Wank in Naruto on the internet? Is it Raikage?
Itachi's Water Bullets and LS Raikage are hyperbolic statements.

Kirin and Haku's Ice Mirrors don't scale to anyone, and in fact are implied to be much faster than the physical capabilities of those involved.

LS Mifune can work if it's the right person making the argument.

If you argue Guy's 8th Gate being a 24 to 30x multiplier via the Databook and have Base Guy in the Sub Rel to Sub Rel+ range you can argue LS(although there is a lot of consistency stuff with the gates so ehhh.)

Light Fang is the most consistent support/calc for LS - FTL+ Nard.

Bort gives more support for LS (Otsutsuki flying around solar systems, Kakashi with an LS Jutsu, Naruto dodging Photons, etc.)

there is some highballs that range from decent to very, very easy to poke holes in but uhh

Does the “potency” of Ino’s Mind Switch Jutsu scale to her ability to link thousands of minds at once?
not really,

they're just two aspects of her ability that can bring her to her limit mentally in different ways.

they don't really correlate as far as we know.

And the Wiki correlates the Potency of Mind Control to the amount of people the user can control at once?
The Naruto Wiki? does it have a source or is it just yapping?

also, mind control being more potent doesn't necessarily mean it'll make Ino's Mind Control quantifiably stronger against a single target, if that's what you're thinking.

also, potency doesn't have to be in the same context of "hit power" that we use for wiki. For what we know "potency" could only be talking about the increase in how far it can reach or the number of people it can reach.

The Naruto Wiki? does it have a source or is it just yapping?
Lol, no I mean VsBW.
also, mind control being more potent doesn't necessarily mean it'll make Ino's Mind Control quantifiably stronger against a single target, if that's what you're thinking.

also, potency doesn't have to be in the same context of "hit power" that we use for wiki. For what we know "potency" could only be talking about the increase in how far it can reach or the number of people it can reach.
Gotcha.

You know even tho the Time slip arc was some kind of celebration for the franchise, I can't help but think that somewhere someone on the team who had influence over the story of that arc was in the lowest point in their life. Because how else do you explain Urashiki's final fight? Think about it, Boruto has a lot of fillers, but none of them were as hilariously absurd as the Urashiki final fight. This pale mf, literally ate his eyes. How do you even come up with this sh*t? He ate his f*cking eyes and turned himself into a chicken! Funniest sh*t I've ever seen.

boruto-episode-135-urashiki-otsutsuki-form-transformation-eye-ea-1199260.jpg

main-qimg-ccaded72a13a18f62396325168ddd620-pjlq

You know even tho the Time slip arc was some kind of celebration for the franchise, I can't help but think that somewhere someone on the team who had influence over the story of that arc was in the lowest point in their life. Because how else do you explain Urashiki's final fight? Think about it, Boruto has a lot of fillers, but none of them were as hilariously absurd as the Urashiki final fight. This pale mf, literally ate his eyes. How do you even come up with this sh*t? He ate his f*cking eyes and turned himself into a chicken! Funniest sh*t I've ever seen.

boruto-episode-135-urashiki-otsutsuki-form-transformation-eye-ea-1199260.jpg

main-qimg-ccaded72a13a18f62396325168ddd620-pjlq
Wait, you can't use those images, they look dope as shit. Tbh, I think they should've gone all in on the body horror, then, after the win, showed how the timeline of the story in that alternate universe was changed because of it.

Also how come only half the Bijū have scroll boxes for their abilities? We also don't even have a page for Son Gokū without his Jinchūriki unlike all the other Bijū.

Back