• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I love how Ikemoto gives us ‘splosions but no way to scale them… 💀

That panel is just a blast and some smoke. You don’t even see environmental damage. I wish Kishi was storyboarding like with S8. He’d have gassed the hell out of that TBB! 😭

Bro is never beating the allegations oh my gawd:
GLTXI9KW0AA3xyp
When Kawaki puts on that robe shown at the BoS it’s joever

I want to finish the Boruto manga as quickly as possible, but when I look at the manga, there are many empty chapters even if there are no verbs. Which chapters do you think I should skip?

I just thought about it, but… Shouldn’t these Shinju have a NE weakness too? Pretty Sure Naruto taught Konohamaru Sage Mode too. He gonna clap Matsuri solo.

On another note, since Boruto has to flee the village (Pretty Sure Kawaki is gonna chase him in Karma V1), I think Daemon is gonna save Ino-Shika-Cho and fight Jura, forcing him to retreat. Although we might get some statements, “You’re stronger than Code”, etc.

if I remember correctly during the Orochimaru vs naruto, nard was able to biologically clone himself in 4 tails state, I think Kishi is going to say that Kurama split himself into two separate entities by mitosis cell division or,

the most likely explanation that a portion of Kurama's chakra went to hima and turned in a mini kurama like how when a buji dies, so long as their chakra exists they can return

More likely that a portion of Kurama's chakra went to hima and just remained there, it later turned into a mini kurama when the original died. Same process of how biju die and resurrect

Edit: or he fragmented a bit of his soul/chakra into hima
Most likely this. They can do it a number of ways.
1. Kids of jinjuriki always have dormant tailed beast chakra, but because Kurama died he used that dormant chakra to resurrect.
2. Because Naruto and Kurama had such a great bond.
3. Himawari wanted Kuraa-ma so this was all a part of Nard's plan for a birthday gift.
4. Threesome.

I have a weird gut feeling about the way Kawaki was trying to imply that the shinju were with Boruto or how he reacted to Boruto and his resonance. It seems like he's gonna exploit these things to get what he wants. He's actively trying to turn everyone against him and he might use the Karma resonance thing to frame Boruto. He has lost the sight of why he's doing this. He's too fixated on Boruto atp. Which doesn't make sense but let's see.

Okay my own personal theory.

Naruto is the first Perfect Jinchuuriki we see in the series that managed to have an offspring. Now I might misremember this but iirc Kurama's chakra and Naruto's is kind of permanently mixed at this point. So a teeny tiny piece of Kurama's chakra managed to get into Himawari, maybe because children inherit their parents chakra traits to some degree (Hima and Boruto both have similar whiskers to Naruto).

When a Bijuu dies, their chakra is dispersed and will reform somewhere, eventually the Bijuu's consciousness returns to whichever place happens to have the most Bijuu chakra, resurrecting the Bijuu.

Now Baryon Mode burns off all of Kurama's chakra within Naruto, but obviously it doesn't do anything to whatever chakra that's outside of Naruto. So the teeny tiny amount of Bijuu chakra inside Himawari ends up becoming the only place where Kurama's consciousness could reemerge. Maybe Himawari could also get whatever remains of Kurama's chakra that's spread somewhere else, but it won't be anywhere near as much as what Naruto originally had.

I guess Kurama just can't resurrect anywhere else. Boruto's body got completely overwritten into becoming an Otsutsuki so Kurama can't end up there. Ginkaku and Kinkaku is dead for years. Sora is... Anime filler.

As for why Kurama said all that heartfelt goodbye to Naruto. Maybe Kurama himself thought he's not going to resurrect anywhere. Maybe he didn't know there's a part of his chakra that lies within Himawari and Boruto (thought that one got deleted, thanks Momoshiki)

What do you think about Boruto Page 9?
As far as I remember, there were discussions about the triangle numbers inside Kawaki's eyes.

Okay my own personal theory.

Naruto is the first Perfect Jinchuuriki we see in the series that managed to have an offspring. Now I might misremember this but iirc Kurama's chakra and Naruto's is kind of permanently mixed at this point. So a teeny tiny piece of Kurama's chakra managed to get into Himawari, maybe because children inherit their parents chakra traits to some degree (Hima and Boruto both have similar whiskers to Naruto).

When a Bijuu dies, their chakra is dispersed and will reform somewhere, eventually the Bijuu's consciousness returns to whichever place happens to have the most Bijuu chakra, resurrecting the Bijuu.

Now Baryon Mode burns off all of Kurama's chakra within Naruto, but obviously it doesn't do anything to whatever chakra that's outside of Naruto. So the teeny tiny amount of Bijuu chakra inside Himawari ends up becoming the only place where Kurama's consciousness could reemerge. Maybe Himawari could also get whatever remains of Kurama's chakra that's spread somewhere else, but it won't be anywhere near as much as what Naruto originally had.

I guess Kurama just can't resurrect anywhere else. Boruto's body got completely overwritten into becoming an Otsutsuki so Kurama can't end up there. Ginkaku and Kinkaku is dead for years. Sora is... Anime filler.

As for why Kurama said all that heartfelt goodbye to Naruto. Maybe Kurama himself thought he's not going to resurrect anywhere. Maybe he didn't know there's a part of his chakra that lies within Himawari and Boruto (thought that one got deleted, thanks Momoshiki)
I thought Kurama's yang chakra would be resurrected in Boruto and Himawari would have Kurama's yin chakra.

Last edited:
I thought that Kurama would be resurrected in Boruto with his yang chakra becoming Himawari's yin chakra.
Both of Kurama's halves merged by the time of Boruto. So I don't see how Ying and Yang chakra would affect the process.

As for why Kurama isn't resurrected in Boruto? Momoshiki's Karma completely overwrote Boruto's body into an Otsutsuki (or at least most of it), so I guess most of the remains of Kurama's chakra in him just gets deleted. Leaving Himawari with the most Bijuu chakra.

Both of Kurama's halves merged by the time of Boruto. So I don't see how Ying and Yang chakra would affect the process.

As for why Kurama isn't resurrected in Boruto? Momoshiki's Karma completely overwrote Boruto's body into an Otsutsuki (or at least most of it), so I guess most of the remains of Kurama's chakra in him just gets deleted. Leaving Himawari with the most Bijuu chakra.
It makes sense that the Kuruma chakra disappeared due to karma.

Back