• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean come on he's not just gonna keep throwing out useless "he's so much stronger/faster" statements all the time and will eventually give some feats right??
I don't really expect to see any light beams or abilities of the sort

Ikemoto seems to be going more towards hax rather than shit like speed (I.E Daemon, Ada, Code). Like im not expecting the Shinju to shoot out light beams or some shit lol thatd be cool but Hella random

I mean come on he's not just gonna keep throwing out useless "he's so much stronger/faster" statements all the time, right??
Ikemoto:
Larry_the_Lobster_%22Observe%22.jpg

Ikemoto to all the poor souls waiting for new feats:
8e70925e-02c8-4745-be65-ba1425f04f93_text.gif
I mean come on he's not just gonna keep throwing out useless "he's so much stronger/faster" statements all the time and will eventually give some feats right??
Lmao, just watch him turn Boruto into a street level fighter that is stronger and faster than the previous stronger and faster street level fighter.

I don't really expect to see any light beams or abilities of the sort

Ikemoto seems to be going more towards hax rather than shit like speed (I.E Daemon, Ada, Code). Like im not expecting the Shinju to shoot out light beams or some shit lol thatd be cool but Hella random
no planet busting space battles? Considering characters can now fly and shit

No, he's castrating boruto powerscalers.
thats tough. but like if you think about it Ikemoto giving dozens of these "he's much stronger/faster" statements along with introducing concepts that can potentially lead to high tier scaling and yet still nerfing everything to street level and giving no feats almost feels like blueballing/edging

Mid Tier 7 at best. But there are a couple of tier 6 statements for the god tiers.
But surprisingly good in the speed department with many feats that could range from MHS to Sub-Rel.
Fairly certain killer bee vs momo would produce at least 7a results.

You also kinda promised us another revision last month. No rush, just waiting

I know boruto anime isn't usually discussed for powerscaling but how do we treat the whole Urashiki going back in time and getting bodied by kid naruto? 5-C and FTL kid naruto??

Technically it’s more of a statement, I wanna say shaking the planet (what we see) to that degree is 6-B to High 6-A

I know boruto anime isn't usually discussed for powerscaling but how do we treat the whole Urashiki going back in time and getting bodied by kid naruto? 5-C and FTL kid naruto??
Wasn't Urashiki basically poisoned/weakened in that entire Arc?

Though we still would had KN0-KN1 Naruto scaling to 8.6 Gigatons via Boruto lmao.

Lol. also if we had a naruto/boruto anime/movie only section as well like we do for toeiverse dragon ball would they be stronger and faster than their manga counterparts or nah?
They reach the same end point, but I think they would be stronger in the earlier points of the story.

Back