• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
True but aren’t summons considered part of a shinobis arsenal. Plus being able to summon gamabunta on his own is pretty crazy for a 12 year old gennin when it took like multiple chunnin/jonnin to summon that kaiju sized snake
Yeah, but Jiraiya was there, so they probably went "Ah, that old bastard is just being humble."

Kinda wild how consistent Sannin level>Danzo is
main-qimg-d905f7907353579b00603a3c6276aaef

Man...Danzo really sucked.
Nah the Sannin are just strong (other than Base Jiraiya). Danzo's low end relative to Sasuke without Amaterasu and Susanoo.
I think some of these also have to do with Danzo just being a shady dude. Plus unless I’m misremembering, no one really knew about his shit load of Sharingan and Hashirama Cells
I don't think Homura and Koharu care about that considering they seem to vibe with Danzo. They may not have known about his hidden abilities, but they should've at least known about his physical stats and most of his ninjutsu. He did also self admit inferiority to Hiruzen although you could interpret that as accomplishments.

He was drugged by Tsunade at that point buddy, he wasn't at his best during the fight.
Their fight isn't why I say that, it's 4T Naruto mostly
The copium is palpable.
Nah that's honestly a pretty normal opinion in the scaling community from what I've seen. If you think that's something, wait for the people that argue Hebi Sasuke>SM Jiraiya (or Minato 🗿 ).
True, I'll cut Sparkle some slack. He hasn't hit rock bottom yet.
Tru I've grown a lot from the days I argued Base Jiraiya~Orochimaru fervently

Give me some Kakazu opponents.
1. Tenchi Bridge Arc Naruto(Kurama's powers can actually make this fair)
2. Tenchi Bridge Arc Sasuke
3. War Arc Sai
4. Guruguru Zetsu
5. War Arc Neji
6. Chiyo(We have Prime Chiyo as a speed amp for her instead of a key?)
7. Suigetsu
8. Jugo
9. Kimimaro
10. Deidara
11. Hidan
12. Sasori
13. Zero-Tails
14. Hiruko
15. Guren

Naruto is such a dumbass to the point that his dumbassness is an outlier in the verse
Shinobi Hiden Column 7: Science

Shinobi can be outstanding scientists as well. Orochimaru, Yakushi Kabuto and Katasuke are representative examples, but even otherwise, all front- line shinobi (excluding exceptions such as Naruto) possess well-rounded scientific knowledge. This can be said to be a byproduct of them trying to understand all things in nature in order to hone their jutsu. Because being a ninja involves using jutsu, they must grasp all the interlaced factors that make up the world, plus many are genuinely curious as well. One cannot use jutsu that one does not understand. One can use Raikiri (Lightning Blade) because one knows what lightning is, and one is able to use genjutsu because one fathoms how people perceive the world. Every time something about the world is revealed through science, new jutsu are born. In the near future, ninjutsu that meddle with computer networks and ninja who can manipulate electronic devices will likely emerge. Or perhaps they already exist. Such science and technology is spreading across the Villagers' world in addition to the shinobi world. In past wartime eras, it was not unusual for shinobi to clandestinely attend Villager academic conferences, as well as vice versa. Every Hidden Village listens carefully to the words of brilliant scientists, whether they are shinobi or not.
Anyways
New thread up

Kinda wild how consistent Sannin level>Danzo is
I don't think so. I think the above statements will not cover Danzo's true power because it is not shown. No one in the village knew that he had Sharingan and Hashirama cells. Additionally, the more Sasuke gets angry, the stronger he becomes. He stated this himself. Considering that his anger towards Danzo is great, the Sasuke that Danzo fights must be stronger than the Sasuke that fights the other 4 kages.

It's not as if he was faring well against the Kages either
Ay would have killed him if he didn't have the Susano’o (Danzo doesn't scale to the Susano’o either iirc)
Mei would have dissolved him if Zetsu never interfered
Same with Ohnoki if Obito didn't show up

Back