• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How did mitsuki then become low5b
Idk, Casual Boruto shit on Code, even when he threw like 6 Claw Grimes at him. Code even got the jump on him, and Boruto just turned around and smacked him. He took no damage the whole fight. Mitsuki is at least not a fraud.

Btw, I was rereading TBV, and Kawaki really gets pissed off when people call him literally anything, huh?

Idk, Casual Boruto shit on Code, even when he threw like 6 Claw Grimes at him. Code even got the jump on him, and Boruto just turned around and smacked him. He took no damage the whole fight. Mitsuki is at least not a fraud.

Btw, I was rereading TBV, and Kawaki really gets pissed off when people call him literally anything, huh?
Casual boruto did not shit on code. He was able to easily defeat him because of Uzuhiko. If you take a better look at the fight base boruto is maybe a bit superior to base code. I'm definitely sure without Uzuhiko karma code would beat boruto. The claw grimes are fodder as far as I know. Mitsuki is even worse than code. Boruto actually never used Uzuhiko and was far more casual. The one time boruto was serious he like blitzed all his clones and his sword was a Mitsuki neck and he couldn't dodge it. Mitsuki has no scalling to boruto at all. I would even understand if you were trying to get speed from there but ap? nope.

And kawaki is easily irritable. That's how he is.

Casual boruto did not shit on code. He was able to easily defeat him because of Uzuhiko.
Please, look at the fight before that. He did not try at all, the only time he put in effort was when he turned around to block a hit from Code.
If you take a better look at the fight base boruto is maybe a bit superior to base code.
Bro was walking on his face.
I'm definitely sure without Uzuhiko karma code would beat boruto.
Never mentioned Karma.
The claw grimes are fodder as far as I know.
Yeah, but they can actually threaten and damage Sasuke and Kawaki, even if only slightly.
Mitsuki is even worse than code. Boruto actually never used Uzuhiko and was far more casual.
I don't entirely disagree, I don't fully agree with Low 5-B Mitsuki YET, but I bet it's gonna happen.
The one time boruto was serious he like blitzed all his clones and his sword was a Mitsuki neck and he couldn't dodge it. Mitsuki has no scalling to boruto at all. I would even understand if you were trying to get speed from there but ap? nope.
Mitsuki calls himself stronger than Kawaki, and that mf is gonna be L5B soon. Plus, Lightning Snake clashed with Thunder Arrow pretty evenly, so him not even being Baseline Low 5-B seems ridiculous to me.
And kawaki is easily irritable. That's how he is.
Yeah, but he really landed the same line multiple times.

Is that really a series of mistranslations? Does he not say "He can't rival me," followed by Boruto going "even if you've surpassed Kawaki..."?
He doesn't, he just says that Kawaki can't match Boruto given Boruto's performance against Code.
Then Boruto claps back essentially saying that if Kawaki doesn't stand a chance against him, then neither does Mitsuki. The officials came out yesterday.

He doesn't, he just says that Kawaki can't match Boruto given Boruto's performance against Code.
Then Boruto claps back essentially saying that if Kawaki doesn't stand a chance against him, then neither does Mitsuki. The officials came out yesterday.
Wouldn't know, I don't read official translations, I am truly a reader of the people.

Please, look at the fight before that. He did not try at all, the only time he put in effort was when he turned around to block a hit from Code.

Bro was walking on his face.
We must have been reading a different thing. They barely interacted while in base. Boruto attacked code, code held his hand and proceeded to attack him. Boruto unsheated his sword and blocked the attack but the next panel shows code almost overpowering his block and his claw almost hitting his face. They were pretty even base to base.

Yeah, but they can actually threaten and damage Sasuke and Kawaki, even if only slightly.
They never damaged sasuke. Also the claw grime that actually did something to Kawaki had a rinnengan and was confirmed much superior to the others. Kawaki is not yet confirmed to be even 5c in base and even if along the line he is confirmed to be boruto never interacted with said superior claw grime
I don't entirely disagree, I don't fully agree with Low 5-B Mitsuki YET, but I bet it's gonna happen.

Mitsuki calls himself stronger than Kawaki, and that mf is gonna be L5B soon. Plus, Lightning Snake clashed with Thunder Arrow pretty evenly, so him not even being Baseline Low 5-B seems ridiculous to me.
Mistuki never says this. Boruto literally Said of Kawaki is no match for him then mitsuki definitely isn't confirming mitsuki is weaker (I guess a small argument for your case is boruto saying this before mitsuki says he is going all out)
Now for the jutsu it might seem so at first bit considering boruto is holding back i doubt it. It would just be an argument of if it's possible for boruto to hold back millions of times to around 6c well not as much since mitsuki himself is unquantifiably above it. It's not concrete enough.
Like i said the best you can get for mitsuki is speed. he's already above rel orochimaro so saying he should downscale to base line ftl might not be a bad idea

Well, it's kinda entirely baseless. There's no real basis for a Rel rating, or any other rating, until we get a visual adaptation of the novel feats and can actually calculate them properly.
Dodging feats can greatly vary in results based on a ton of factors.
Dodging light can be as high as MFTL or as low as MHS+ depending on factors such as distance, angle, timeframe, etc.

Well, it's kinda entirely baseless. There's no real basis for a Rel rating, or any other rating, until we get a visual adaptation of the novel feats and can actually calculate them properly.
Dodging light can be as high as MFTL or as low as MHS+ depending on factors such as distance, angle, timeframe, etc.
It'll be funny seeing a MHS+ character aim dodging light lmaooooooo.

Is it safe to say that Boruto has mastered Yap no Jutsu?
xzzh6vk4a0jc1.jpg

True but makes me wonder. What about light novels on the wiki?? Are feats like this just disregarded?
And the way the novel described the feat it seems like naruto didn't even notice until it was near him. Plus he also had to move the bicycle away and not just himself. I don't think mhs+ can do such

The only difference between cringe , corny and sweet is perspective and relationship.
Problem is....the manga does next to nothing to develop that relationship in any meaningful way. So unless one happens to have watched 200 odd episodes of the anime, the last chapter just comes off as extra cringe and corny.
True but makes me wonder. What about light novels on the wiki?? Are feats like this just disregarded?
And the way the novel described the feat it seems like naruto didn't even notice until it was near him. Plus he also had to move the bicycle away and not just himself. I don't think mhs+ can do such
No clue, it might be worth doing a QnA thread on it tbh, if you want a more useful answer.

Problem is....the manga does next to nothing to develop that relationship in any meaningful way. So unless one happens to have watched 200 odd episodes of the anime, the last chapter just comes off as extra cringe and corny.
I get this part coz I watched the anime so it made sense to me. But for people that only read manga aside from the initial chapters it was mentioned they haven't really developed that part. I think kodachi using the anime to expand on stuff so as to make the monthly manga not as long as possible is going to backfire. Cos manga readers only are going to be so confused and not relate with a lot of things.
But still even if you are a manga reader only I don't see what was cringe about it. The dude just said that mitsuki noticed kawaki had lost his shine and that he is sun. And then told he he can shine alone tbh. It just reminded me of kuroku no basket
No clue, it might be worth doing a QnA thread on it tbh, if you want a more useful answer.
I don't think I care enough to ask for now. Maybe some other time

I get this part coz I watched the anime so it made sense to me. But for people that only read manga aside from the initial chapters it was mentioned they haven't really developed that part. I think kodachi using the anime to expand on stuff so as to make the monthly manga not as long as possible is going to backfire. Cos manga readers only are going to be so confused and not relate with a lot of things.
But still even if you are a manga reader only I don't see what was cringe about it. The dude just said that mitsuki noticed kawaki had lost his shine and that he is sun. And then told he he can shine alone tbh. It just reminded me of kuroku no basket
I mean fair play. It's one of those things that varies from individual to individual. Some people have a much higher cringe tolerance.
I don't think I care enough to ask for now. Maybe some other time
Fair enough.

So currently in the verse, based on what has been shown so far, The hierarchical display of power on the verse would be
Karma Code> Base Code= Base Boruto</= Bug>Super Clawgrimes<Karma Kawaki> Base Kawaki> Clawgrimes= Sarada= Chocho =Mitsuki.

How's this

Back