• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So currently in the verse, based on what has been shown so far, The hierarchical display of power on the verse would be
Karma Code> Base Code= Base Boruto</= Bug>Super Clawgrimes<Karma Kawaki> Base Kawaki> Clawgrimes= Sarada= Chocho =Mitsuki.

How's this
Not sure about Base Boruto being weaker than Bug. First time I can excuse him being surprised and the second time he was jumped by 3 of them. But maybe it'll be later revealed that he is stronger than Boruto who knows.
He also scales to the sentient Shinju who Eida says Code is no match for
This is true, the official translations say "they're out of his league anyway". Eida has seen WK Code in action too.

Last edited:
in terms of physical stats
He definitely scales in speed at least
Although, he never really did damage karma code externally
Really doesn't look like the Rasengan tickled Code
0003-018.png
0003-020.png
0003-021.png
0003-023.png

Just took a glance at Luffy's profile and saw that he's FTL+ it hurts. this dude boutta be 10 times faster than Naruto

remember those good ol days where bro was MHS

Last edited by a moderator:
Just took a glance at Luffy's profile and saw that he's FTL+ it hurts. this nigg- boutta be 10 times faster than Naruto

remember those good ol days where bro was MHS
Vinsmoke Mode Sanji is more than 10x FTL without any speed amps now, Naruto is unfortunately far slower(However, is there a way for Naruto to get 10x faster? Nah, couldn't be...)

How likely is it that Shibai will be a universal+/Low Multiversal or even 5-D in power character?
In the future, very likely.
Peeps be in denial. There's been too much hype on the Otsutsuki God for it to end up not being a thing, as far as the series is not cancelled.

Last edited:
Really quickly, I know this is off topic to what’s being discussed rn, but the buff from the 1st Gate is only accepted as lasting as long the duration of the entirety of the “Front Lotus”, correct?

So hypothetically, even if Kakashi used it in a OoC match, the buff would only be a few seconds regardless of his actions, or could there be an endurance argument supporting longer usage?

Really quickly, I know this is off topic to what’s being discussed rn, but the buff from the 1st Gate is only accepted as lasting as long the duration of the entirety of the “Front Lotus”, correct?

So hypothetically, even if Kakashi used it in a OoC match, the buff would only be a few seconds regardless of his actions, or could there be an endurance argument supporting longer usage?
I don't think there's a hard limit

It's still base Sarada lol, it's not like Chidori is some transformation. It's just a move she can pull at any time that happens to have higher AP and speed. So I think it's fair to count it. Likewise, Uzuhiko is fair to count for base Boruto, since it's part of his standard arsenal.

It's still base Sarada lol, it's not like Chidori is some transformation. It's just a move she can pull at any time that happens to have higher AP and speed. So I think it's fair to count it. Likewise, Uzuhiko is fair to count for base Boruto, since it's part of his standard arsenal.
I think it's a bit different for Uzuhiko tho. It's still base Boruto, but it might give a wrong impression if we say he's relative to someone 10x his AP because of a hax ability.

I think it's a bit different for Uzuhiko tho. It's still base Boruto, but it might give a wrong impression if we say he's relative to someone 10x his AP because of a hax ability.
I mean, if a guy will consistently beat someone with a move, then imo it's fair to say the guy is holistically superior.
Unless we're specifically discussing stats, in that case you'd definitely be correct.
But if we're just doing general "A > B" scaling, then you gotta count their arsenals imo.

I mean, if a guy will consistently beat someone with a move, then imo it's fair to say the guy is holistically superior.
Unless we're specifically discussing stats, in that case you'd definitely be correct.
But if we're just doing general "A > B" scaling, then you gotta count their arsenals imo.
The only reason I separate Uzi is because people be yapping too much about "muh Base Boruto couldn't beat Code without Uzuhiko, he's ass"

Back