• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm starting to think that mf is high rn.

GEiwxybaAAEE6lC.png

what do you think? I found this on Boruto's fp👇

How far is the distance from Planet Otsutsuki to Earth? Seeing from Kinshiki and Momoshiki's conversation where "If the curvature of space exceeds 10", then they have to report it to the clan, because that is the rule. So the higher the number, the more difficult it is for Momoshiki and Kinshiki to get to earth. So after reporting to their clan, Momo and kinshi went straight to earth using ninjutsu/worm hole jikukan. If you know, the conversation between Momoshiki and Kinshiki was at a time when Kaguya Hagoromo and Hamura were still on earth. Here there is a time difference that they experienced, for Momo and Kinshi they arrived on earth for only a few seconds, but for the people who live on earth, it's actually already happened thousands of years, how come? Remember the conversation Momo said that "we have to wait if we want to harvest the world". This statement means that at that time the Chakra fruit on earth had not yet matured and Kaguya was still living with Lord Tenji. Then if you look at the previous sentence where Kinshiki said that "the curvature of space exceeds the number 16". Here Momoshiki thinks that it is better for them to wait rather than take risks, when moving using worm holes/jikukan ninjutsu because this risk is definitely a shift in time. After using Kinshiki's ninjutsu/worm hole magic, so they could move to earth with the risk of time shifting. Because the curvature exceeds 16, they actually arrived at the Chunin exams in the Boruto Era, not when Kaguya Hagoromo and Hamura were still alive. Remember, for Momo and Kinshi they only pass a few seconds when using worm hole/jikukan ninjutsu, but for people who live on earth, Momo and Kinshi have disappeared for thousands of years and only appeared again in the Boruto Era. So, if we do the calculations, we can estimate the distance between the planet Otsutsuki and Earth. First, we assume that their moving speed is the speed of light, namely 300,000km/second, and the time span between the Hagoromo era and the Boruto Era is 1000 years, then the distance between the two is 300,000x1000x365x24x60x60=9.4608E +15km or 9,460,800 billion km

So regarding Sakura, we know her strength is the byproduct of CES, but does that stem to her durability “all over her body”, or just her arms and legs? In the Manga, when she prepares to attack Karui and her brother, he kicks Sakura in the chest, sending her flying and screaming in pain. Does Sakura’s AP scale to her Durability in every section (Head, Chest, Legs, Arms, etc), or just the location being enhanced at that time.
she can amp her entire body but its not passive, she has to consciously decide to do so, but in most cases she likely isnt amping every single part of her body when she's punching someone all the time (at least not prior to the war), but she would have to amp all the relevant areas to avoid the blow back that would come from the disproportional forces being exerted.

what do you think? I found this on Boruto's fp👇

How far is the distance from Planet Otsutsuki to Earth? Seeing from Kinshiki and Momoshiki's conversation where "If the curvature of space exceeds 10", then they have to report it to the clan, because that is the rule. So the higher the number, the more difficult it is for Momoshiki and Kinshiki to get to earth. So after reporting to their clan, Momo and kinshi went straight to earth using ninjutsu/worm hole jikukan. If you know, the conversation between Momoshiki and Kinshiki was at a time when Kaguya Hagoromo and Hamura were still on earth. Here there is a time difference that they experienced, for Momo and Kinshi they arrived on earth for only a few seconds, but for the people who live on earth, it's actually already happened thousands of years, how come? Remember the conversation Momo said that "we have to wait if we want to harvest the world". This statement means that at that time the Chakra fruit on earth had not yet matured and Kaguya was still living with Lord Tenji. Then if you look at the previous sentence where Kinshiki said that "the curvature of space exceeds the number 16". Here Momoshiki thinks that it is better for them to wait rather than take risks, when moving using worm holes/jikukan ninjutsu because this risk is definitely a shift in time. After using Kinshiki's ninjutsu/worm hole magic, so they could move to earth with the risk of time shifting. Because the curvature exceeds 16, they actually arrived at the Chunin exams in the Boruto Era, not when Kaguya Hagoromo and Hamura were still alive. Remember, for Momo and Kinshi they only pass a few seconds when using worm hole/jikukan ninjutsu, but for people who live on earth, Momo and Kinshi have disappeared for thousands of years and only appeared again in the Boruto Era. So, if we do the calculations, we can estimate the distance between the planet Otsutsuki and Earth. First, we assume that their moving speed is the speed of light, namely 300,000km/second, and the time span between the Hagoromo era and the Boruto Era is 1000 years, then the distance between the two is 300,000x1000x365x24x60x60=9.4608E +15km or 9,460,800 billion km
My honest reaction

I just realized Hinata is just female Sasuke
  1. Dark hair
  2. Socially awkward
  3. Dojutsu clan
  4. Affinity to lightning and fire release
  5. Has kissed Naruto
  6. Big brother dead
  7. Otsutsussy chakra
  8. Dad is clan head
I get it now.

Since Suigetsu can transform into liquid and regenerate in that state, doesn't that mean he should have low-high regeneration by default?

If Logia users have it with that justification, Suigetsu can have it too.
pc4Iov5.jpg

So, real talk… do we agree that Base Naruto in BoShippuden is a “Jounin Level” combatant?

1. Could fight Kakashi in h2h good enough to determine he is > Part 1 Lee and FV Sasuke.
  2. Danzou (After Likely Seeing Naruto’s Profile) considers him along with Sai > other Konoha 12.
  3. Yamato assesses Naruto’s capabilities as being good enough to team with Sai and later himself.
Obviously with Kyuubi Amps, he exceeds “Jounin Level”, but this is just in Base.

So, real talk… do we agree that Base Naruto in BoShippuden is a “Jounin Level” combatant?

1. Could fight Kakashi in h2h good enough to determine he is > Part 1 Lee and FV Sasuke.
  2. Danzou (After Likely Seeing Naruto’s Profile) considers him along with Sai > other Konoha 12.
  3. Yamato assesses Naruto’s capabilities as being good enough to team with Sai and later himself.
Obviously with Kyuubi Amps, he exceeds “Jounin Level”, but this is just in Base.
He's stronger than regular Jonin in base.

Databook even has BOS Shippuden Naruto's Taijutsu at a level of 3.5 which is Elite Jonin level iirc

I say his actual overall Taijutsu hit Kage level when he learned the Frog Kata

Question: If Momoshiki were to completely resurrect in Boruto's body, would he be stronger than Karma Boruto? Following the line of logic used when we scale Isshiki to Karma Jigen, this should be true. So, reincarnated Momoshiki > Fused Momoshiki? Doesn't that also imply that the Isshiki that lost to Kaguya is not equal to the Isshiki that BM Naruto fought?

Conversely if we argue that Jigen wasn't a perfect vessel, so Karma Jigen wasn't equal to Isshiki. And Isshiki resurrecting only bumped him up to his original power. Does that mean Momoshiki resurrecting would either make him weaker or keep him exactly at karma Boruto's level.

I will admit, I have forgotten the manga statements relating to this. And I'm high.

Question: If Momoshiki were to completely resurrect in Boruto's body, would he be stronger than Karma Boruto? Following the line of logic used when we scale Isshiki to Karma Jigen, this should be true. So, reincarnated Momoshiki > Fused Momoshiki?
Given how damn powerful True Essence,Borushiki, and 100% Otsutsuki Boruto were, I'd say that's likely.
Doesn't that also imply that the Isshiki that lost to Kaguya is not equal to the Isshiki that BM Naruto fought?
Probably, since Jigen was a failing vessel unable to handle Isshiki's full power. And, well, he was dying.

Given how damn powerful True Essence,Borushiki, and 100% Otsutsuki Boruto were, I'd say that's likely.

Probably, since Jigen was a failing vessel unable to handle Isshiki's full power. And, well, he was dying.
I guess the vessel is a bigger deal than I initially thought. Otsutsuki can just get their ass handed to them by a stronger being, and then a year later, come out with 100x power.

Since there's an actual jonin among the konoha 12 (Neji), sure

Should the Minato One Shot be transferred to Movie Format with Kishimoto Writing? I’m sure he can Flesh Out other parts. This would kill as a movie.

Back