• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think it was such an ass decision to make Boruto's nature specialty, wind. His first nature transformation was lightning (subconsciously no less) and for some reason he says it's wind. I get it, he's Naruto's son. And they wanted to recreate the whole Kakashi teaching nature transformation event, but come on. Pure unadulterated ass.
He's been using more lightning than wind in TBV iirc, we might have a chance.

Say what you will about TBV, the idea of new, threatening villains showing up that maybe AREN'T stronger than the mc(except maybe their leader) is so fun to me.

Lightning styled Rasengan would be crazy
Exactly man. Plus I wanted to see a lightning + water user. Bro would be electrolyzing water and creating hydrogen fuel bombs left and right. Would have been awesome and would have meshed well with the science theme too.
He's been using more lightning than wind in TBV iirc, we might have a chance.
Hopefully. The only wind style of his that I approve of is gale palm.

I find it funny that Konoha has a small ass Ninja Academy but THOUSANDS of Ninja. Idk… the school doesn’t even have 100 Students from the looks of it. You’d have to assume the “main” Academy next to the Hokage Building isn’t the “only” Building in the Village.

I find it funny that Konoha has a small ass Ninja Academy but THOUSANDS of Ninja. Idk… the school doesn’t even have 100 Students from the looks of it. You’d have to assume the “main” Academy next to the Hokage Building isn’t the “only” Building in the Village.
Well, they churn out like a hundred a year, and Danzo also had an academy.

Can the cross-section of the village be angsized from this panel?

0450-013.png

We can easily determine the size of the Wall Boards via scaling from the Height of Samui, Karui, etc and then we can see that the wall boards are still scalable on the other end of the Village.

Question: Theoretically speaking, shouldn't Newton's third law work in favor of Daemon's reflection ability? Like if he's kicking someone, shouldn't the ability also double the output? Also, if someone kicks Daemon, wouldn't they feel twice the force of their own kick?

Question: Theoretically speaking, shouldn't Newton's third law work in favor of Daemon's reflection ability? Like if he's kicking someone, shouldn't the ability also double the output? Also, if someone kicks Daemon, wouldn't they feel twice the force of their own kick?
You mean the recoil from him kicking someone being registered as "an attack" and getting reflected back at the opponent? It's whack, and I highly doubt it'll be a thing in the series, but in theory I think it should be possible.

You mean the recoil from him kicking someone being registered as "an attack" and getting reflected back at the opponent? It's whack, and I highly doubt it'll be a thing in the series, but in theory I think it should be possible.
Yeah I meant in theory alone. It would be iffy to use it in his key without direct statements.

So regarding Sakura, we know her strength is the byproduct of CES, but does that stem to her durability “all over her body”, or just her arms and legs? In the Manga, when she prepares to attack Karui and her brother, he kicks Sakura in the chest, sending her flying and screaming in pain. Does Sakura’s AP scale to her Durability in every section (Head, Chest, Legs, Arms, etc), or just the location being enhanced at that time.

Unlike Chidori or Raikiri which says the “body” is enhanced, the Databook specifies the enhanced part as the hands.

So regarding Sakura, we know her strength is the byproduct of CES, but does that stem to her durability “all over her body”, or just her arms and legs? In the Manga, when she prepares to attack Karui and her brother, he kicks Sakura in the chest, sending her flying and screaming in pain. Does Sakura’s AP scale to her Durability in every section (Head, Chest, Legs, Arms, etc), or just the location being enhanced at that time.
I don't know if this answers your question
Sakura flew through the forest, smashing through branch after branch after branch. If she hadn’t sent her chakra racing through her entire body, that single blow would have knocked her out of the fight.

Me working on Ashura profile (I now understand the pain Slayer put himself through for the Hagoromo profile):
9_s74pngF18V61l1w2dnJ6pxOtDrco0OqptRpjoaVH0.jpg
Honestly mate, I feel like it'd be a better investment of your time to maybe try and create a profile for his anime version. At least he'll have a decent amount of stuff that he's actually shown. Manga Ashura is just 100% based on inferences and guess-work for the most part. Especially in terms of scaling. I'm sure you'll do a bangin' job, but it might be more trouble than its worth imo.

Back