• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
nah I doubt it would still matter, as sasuke himself said no matter what he and Boruto did they couldn’t beat code himself(he wasn’t factoring in the grimes), it’s at most an off-guard offscreen feat. As for holding Code back it’s clear, code underestimates his opponents a lot, if he doesn’t stand a chance how can he hold him back for that long it makes no sense, We still need more context though on how Boruto escaped.
We wouldn’t be able to scale Sasuke to Code, and Code isn’t the type to “hold back” after getting embarrassed. He was highly upset at Sasuke, not only for his involvement in Isshiki’s demise, but also having been the one to take his eye. The fact Sasuke could fight an Irate Code + Grimes, killing Several and still being “alive” after “should” imo, be enough to give a “Possibly Higher” rating at least.

We wouldn’t be able to scale Sasuke to Code, and Code isn’t the type to “hold back” after getting embarrassed. He was highly upset at Sasuke, not only for his involvement in Isshiki’s demise, but also having been the one to take his eye. The fact Sasuke could fight an Irate Code + Grimes, killing Several and still being “alive” after “should” imo, be enough to give a “Possibly Higher” rating at least.
Nah, the Grimes are fodder from what we've seen so far.

I think I know who the Leader shinju is. He's Soegi:
images

"But why does he have beef with Naruto?"
Mans just fed up with the inflation. He just has had enough of that noodlerat's corruption. He wants Naruto to answer for his crimes against Konoha.

Would also be an issue with MKCM2 Naruto. MKCM2 Kurama Avatar Naruto would end up being just as strong as 100% Kurama with the multiplier accepted for KA, despite only having 50% Kurama.

You probably can't just cut MKCM2 Naruto's AP in half too because the Kurama enhanced Shinobi Alliance sliced Juubi without needing to form an avatar.
Kurama Amped Shinobi Alliance>>MKCM2 Naruto

Sasuke didn't immediately die to Jigen and Isshiki. Plus, we don't know what damage he took from Code before a Grime ate him.
Don't forget Sasuke still has the rinnegan chakra, even without the rinnegan. He's still able to sense Momoshiki.

he has the AP to injure him and take out his eye.
Injuring an eye really isn't all that in this verse lmao, especially when we don't even know the nature of how that happened. It could've been an off-guard hit. You gotta realize, Code's dumb as a brick, and Sasuke's one of the most skilled Shinobi in history. It's not hard for me to imagine him being able to create openings against him or "survive" for a bit through sheer skill.
Not to mention, it's not the first time that Sasuke's sword has been shown to have the capacity to injure someone objectively leagues above him in raw stats.

So, personally, I would not use this for scaling.

"Stronger than Jigen"

Might be a bad take but what are the odds that this actually refers to Karma V1 Jigen and not Karma V2, considering Karma V2 Jigen nearly destroyed himself by fighting at full power for just a few minutes. It'll be like saying Vegeta is stronger than Goku and then immediately scaling him above Kaioken x4 Goku.

Wait, Restricted Code already scales above Delta, who scales to SPSM Naruto. Meaning he's already close to K1 Jigen even when restricted.

"Stronger than Jigen"

Might be a bad take but what are the odds that this actually refers to Karma V1 Jigen and not Karma V2, considering Karma V2 Jigen nearly destroyed himself by fighting at full power for just a few minutes. It'll be like saying Vegeta is stronger than Goku and then immediately scaling him above Kaioken x4 Goku.

Wait, Restricted Code already scales above Delta, who scales to SPSM Naruto. Meaning he's already close to K1 Jigen even when restricted.
I might be wrong but didn't code willingly put limiters so as to not undermine Jigen's strength. It would be weird if he was just refering to v1 karma. If Jigen can go into v2 Karma anytime, then there would be no issue of Code undermining Jigen. This doesn't apply to Isshiki because of it's high cost.

"Stronger than Jigen"

Code is stronger than Jigen in power and stats. However, he is less versatile, less intelligent and less experienced in battle.

The gap between Code and Jigen isn't much. Imo, Code mostly wins due to Jigen's bad stamina. Amado just stated Code 'surpassed' Jigen, while other cyborgs he made (Eida and Daemon) 'greatly surpassed' Jigen

"Stronger than Jigen"

Considering the statement is from Amado the person that works on each and everyone of their body including all forms of jigen v2 included that is what it would mean. And yeah sealed he is already close to v1 jigen so it would make no sense he is stuck there. Honestly narratively it defeats the point if they don't even surpass v2 jigen Considering how it was repeated severally.

Anyways Code experience and battle iq is not very high, unlike jigen so stuff like this could potentially work on him.
I think I know who the Leader shinju is. He's Soegi:
images

"But why does he have beef with Naruto?"
Mans just fed up with the inflation. He just has had enough of that noodlerat's corruption. He wants Naruto to answer for his crimes against Konoha.

Naa I still think it is jigen/ishikki just coz of the Cubes. I actually think he evolved from that very first shinju clone we saw that immediately learnt how to use code claw marks. I think he might have got jigen chakra somehow, actually code white Karma in a way is still ishikki power, just a failed version purely a weapon. So maybe he evolved from code himself?

Naa I still think it is jigen/ishikki just coz of the Cubes. I actually think he evolved from that very first shinju clone we saw that immediately learnt how to use code claw marks. I think he might have got jigen chakra somehow, actually code white Karma in a way is still ishikki power, just a failed version purely a weapon. So maybe he evolved from code himself?
I mean I was joking in my comment. But jokes aside, it could be that they got Jigens dna from the planet on which isshiki died. He said something along the lines of shinju absorbing data of the dead from the planet. Also it's most definitely Jigen. Jura is similar sounding to Jigen, just like Matsuri to Moegi. Also his body language and looks are similar to Jigen. And lastly his cubes and beef with Naruto.

Code is stronger than Jigen in power and stats. However, he is less versatile, less intelligent and less experienced in battle.

The gap between Code and Jigen isn't much. Imo, Code mostly wins due to Jigen's bad stamina. Amado just stated Code 'surpassed' Jigen, while other cyborgs he made (Eida and Daemon) 'greatly surpassed' Jigen
Iirc, doesn’t code still get Isshiki’s Battle Experience from his Karma? Was implied when he explained it to Boruto.

Injuring an eye really isn't all that in this verse lmao, especially when we don't even know the nature of how that happened. It could've been an off-guard hit. You gotta realize, Code's dumb as a brick, and Sasuke's one of the most skilled Shinobi in history. It's not hard for me to imagine him being able to create openings against him or "survive" for a bit through sheer skill.
Not to mention, it's not the first time that Sasuke's sword has been shown to have the capacity to injure someone objectively leagues above him in raw stats.

So, personally, I would not use this for scaling.
Eh, true enough. But Sasuke's arm swing should contribute much of the full AP value than the sword itself I reckon.

I mean I was joking in my comment. But jokes aside, it could be that they got Jigens dna from the planet on which isshiki died. He said something along the lines of shinju absorbing data of the dead from the planet. Also it's most definitely Jigen. Jura is similar sounding to Jigen, just like Matsuri to Moegi. Also his body language and looks are similar to Jigen. And lastly his cubes and beef with Naruto.
That's also true coz ishikki soul eventually went away in that dimension while with Code. He was first in code white karma briefly

Why is the reason Kaguya is 4-C the same reason she is 5-B?

I saw that it has something to do with creating a dimension with a star, but we don't even have a time period and the only one that has it only gives 5-B, which would be the 15 years used in the 5-B calculation.

Could you send me the link to the CRT where this was accepted so I can take a look?

Why is the reason Kaguya is 4-C the same reason she is 5-B?

I saw that it has something to do with creating a dimension with a star, but we don't even have a time period and the only one that has it only gives 5-B, which would be the 15 years used in the 5-B calculation.

Could you send me the link to the CRT where this was accepted so I can take a look?
"overtime"

So… depending how strong these Shinju are, doesn’t that recontextualize Jigen absorbing its Chakra before fighting Naruto and Sasuke?
I mean, do we really want to say a juvenile, incomplete Ten Tails seedling is more powerful than Jigen?

Doesn't really work...unless we put the seedling above the complete Ten Tails from Shippuden.

Back