• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Upgrade for Sasuke? 🤔

Crazy that they punked Eida too… 😬
Yeah it definitely has to at least be commented sasuke has been training or training with boruto also helped improve his skill . Coz like if not how is sasuke slashing the eye of someone who's greater than jigen? I guess it might eventually end up as an upgrade . Maybe sasuke finally getting his show like baryon mode naruto?

Yeah it definitely has to at least be commented sasuke has been training or training with boruto also helped improve his skill . Coz like if not how is sasuke slashing the eye of someone who's greater than jigen? I guess it might eventually end up as an upgrade . Maybe sasuke finally getting his show like baryon mode naruto?
Nah probably off-guarded code or Code underestimated them too much.

It’s definitely likely Sasuke got stronger training with Bort. It’s also possible Code was off guard, or maybe Bort set Sasuke up, or maybe some combo of all of the above. Unfortunate that they didn’t show us explicitly, maybe the translation will make things more clear.

It’s definitely likely Sasuke got stronger training with Bort. It’s also possible Code was off guard, or maybe Bort set Sasuke up, or maybe some combo of all of the above. Unfortunate that they didn’t show us explicitly, maybe the translation will make things more clear.
Considering boruto himself is no joke after fusing with momo I think this is very fair to think. And yeah code could have been off guard. Let's wait and see

So this kinda settled it:

1.) Juubi Sasuke vs Boruto / Sarada

2.) Juubi Bug vs Eida / Daemon

3.) Juubi Moegi vs Konohamaru / Team 10

4.) Juubi ???? Vs Kawaki (Because he wants Naruto)

Have no idea where KK is gonna fit in… maybe he helps Konohamaru and Co?

Yeah, I don’t see Boruto going past 2026.

besides don’t forget it’s a base code.
The contention of where base code scales would now come into play. Honestly I think base nl is still above or relative to jigen. I mean I do not think Amado sealed away his karma powers. He could still use them fine. Not sure Amado can even seal shinjustu like that. So I think it was just his innate power that was sealed. So like I think base or not he'd still be relative to jigen.

Nah I doubt it would start 2022 and end 2026, there will still be more plots introduced along the way, the manga literally just started. At least if it’s ending imma say 2028.

Jigen got packed by naruto so much his ego still wants to eat the mf. You forgot about the whole momoshiki and otsusuki fitting into the picture. With the amount of hate kishi emphasised of kawaki for otsusuki makes me believe they would be heavily involved soon.
What I really think is that the evolving of a ten tails is something that must never be allowed by an otsusuki. Kinda like a clan law. So I think for the first time ever the whole clan would need to make a move. Maybe that's how they'd get introduced

Nah I doubt it would start 2022 and end 2026, there will still be more plots introduced along the way, the manga literally just started. At least if it’s ending imma say 2028.
Geesh… I’d be 31-32. I doubt it though. If they go to Dec. 2026, that leaves 36 more chapters. TBV would be 40 even and have 10 Volumes.

All they have to do is settle Juubi Clones, Kawaki, Code and Momoshiki. I think they can do that in 36 more Chapters.

Geesh… I’d be 31-32. I doubt it though. If they go to Dec. 2026, that leaves 36 more chapters. TBV would be 40 even and have 10 Volumes.

All they have to do is settle Juubi Clones, Kawaki, Code and Momoshiki. I think they can do that in 36 more Chapters.
Even you can’t believe they are the only things that will be addressed, so many plot points like duo of missing otsutsuki, shibai mystery, Amado’s daughter revival and Mystery, Code final arc, Kawaki vs Boruto and saving Sasuke/Naruto, Momoshiki And adding All this new shinju business is def not enough chapters to clear all this unless kishi decides to cut it earlier. I’d be 29 then, but I really don’t see it ending as early as 2026.

Just noticed the sword Boruto was holding is broken, did it break fighting code or injuring him, or was it sasuke.. so who did the off-guarding, ugh offscreen fights leave too much mysteries.

Who edited Naruto and Sasuke's profiles? There'r a few typos, and Naruto still has an "at least" in his FTL rating while Sasuke does not, despite being acknowledged as equals. Either remove it, or add an "at least" rating to Sasuke's speed. Also, remove the "at most" in Sasuke's post-nerf rating, or add an "at most" to Naruto's rating.

Also, the Asura Avatar bit is dubious. Why would 3 Kurama Avatar clones fusing give 3x value when it's literally just Naruto dividing his chakra, and then fusing it again? He needed copius amounts of Natural Energy to supplement that form. Why would he even need to create two other Kurama clones with his own power to power-up if the power is already in him?

Someone gotta edit that real quick.

Also, the Asura Avatar bit is dubious. Why would 3 Kurama Avatar clones fusing give 3x value when it's literally just Naruto dividing his chakra, and then fusing it again? He needed copius amounts of Natural Energy to supplement that form. Why would he even need to create two other Kurama clones with his own power to power-up if the power is already in him?
Should've asked that in the CRT

Hint: it was answered in the CRT

Different techniques with the same Chakra poured into it can have different AP, it's not always about just the raw amount of energy you have.

In this case it's 3 entities who are physically comparable fusing for a 3x boost, the logic is there.

Keep in mind that Naruto simply making two Rasengans with different rotational directions boosts his AP by over 2x, and he has a laundry list of techniques that's more powerful than Rasengan Barrage, with the Asura Avatar standing at that very peak of the leader board. The Asura Avatar being at most only 50% more powerful than Naruto literally just making two Rasengans sounds more like a lowball than anything.

Not gonna lie, that logic is lost on me.

Kurama Avatar is derived entirely from Naruto's chakra, which is the basis for his AP. Him creating 3 Kurama Avatars should likewise divide their chakra between the three KA, and thus their AP should also be divided, as per the mechanics of Shadow Clone jutsu. Not sure how fusion logic even works on here.

But I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. I'm just saying that it just sounds wrong to me personally.

Last edited:

Kurama Avatar is derived entirely from Naruto's chakra, which is the basis for his AP. Him creating 3 Kurama Avatars should likewise divide their chakra between the three KA, and thus their AP should also be divided, as per the mechanics of Shadow Clone jutsu. Not sure how fusion logic even works on here.

But I dunno, maybe I'm wrong.
Shadow Clones don't divide AP, at least if you're not making thousands. Naruto's clones are all relative to him, maybe only slightly weaker.

Who edited Naruto and Sasuke's profiles? There'r a few typos, and Naruto still has an "at least" in his FTL rating while Sasuke does not, despite being acknowledged as equals. Either remove it, or add an "at least" rating to Sasuke's speed. Also, remove the "at most" in Sasuke's post-nerf rating, or add an "at most" to Naruto's rating.
Kurama Avatar aside, someone should re-edit the profiles to fix these problems above.

But I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. I'm just saying that it just sounds wrong to me personally.
You can probably ask Arc or US96 more about it. I'm neutral about it overall.

Also, I don't mean to be overly critical on the new justifications, but the justification for Naruto's 300+ exaton due to Rasengan Variants is problematic to me.

It says that Naruto using the Rasengan Variants automatically gives him 2x AP boost, but the linked Databook statements states that two Rasengans rotating at opposing directions need to directly clash with each other to give that sort of boost. As far as I can remember, Naruto's most recent Rasengan techs don't have that kind of mechanics.

This justification needs to be rephrased or reworded.

Also, I don't mean to be overly critical on the new justifications, but the justification for Naruto's 300+ exaton due to Rasengan Variants is problematic to me.

It says that Naruto using the Rasengan Variants automatically gives him 2x AP boost, but the linked Databook statements states that two Rasengans rotating at opposing directions need to directly clash with each other to give that sort of boost. As far as I can remember, Naruto's most recent Rasengan techs don't have that kind of mechanics.

This justification needs to be rephrased or reworded.
He has several other Rasengan variants that benefits from that, such as the Planetary Rasengan. Also, the 2x only applies to specific types of Rasengans (I don't think the Rasenshuriken even qualified) that Naruto can use, not every Rasengan he uses.

Back