• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldn't sarada have resistance to empahtic Manipulation and mind manipulation and possibly reality warping, as well as other otsusuki?

I'm very confused as to why kashin koji is sub rel. To my knowledge his ap was downgraded due to not having justification for scaling to Delta. The main argument was that he had hax related abilities that he could have used to defeat delta instead of straight up ap but why was speed removed?

Like it just goes against everything. How is a sub rel guy going to even fight someone unquantifiably higher than 2c ftl?

That's over 200x speed difference? Like to Delta kashin koji should not even be able to move. It seems logical to me for him to stay at ftl

No, the main argument was scaling him based off feats.
Yeah but like he could keep up with ishikki a little bit. They did trade blows for a while so saying ishikki was holding back his speed hundreds of times sounds really strange. Like he is supposed to look like he is standing still compared to ishikki

Where is current Base Boruto scaling to atm physically? He did blitz Karma Code in Base, so in Speed, I get him scaling from That tier, but in regards to Strength and Durability? Because he matched Base Code but didn’t really match Karma Code, whom disengaged shortly after activating his Karma.

Where is current Base Boruto scaling to atm physically? He did blitz Karma Code in Base, so in Speed, I get him scaling from That tier, but in regards to Strength and Durability? Because he matched Base Code but didn’t really match Karma Code, whom disengaged shortly after activating his Karma.
He'd still scale to code. It doesn't matter though coz we are not creating keys yet until further information .

So guys I was thinking. Naruto never even tries to use Talk no Jutsu on any Otsutsukis. He even helped Kawaki, who is sort of an Otsutsuki. But never the ones that look Otsutsuki. Is it because he can sense intentions and decided they are beyond hope? Or is he just space racist? Which would be funny because he got powers from an Otsutsuki and his own son is now an Otsutsuki.
Because Talk no Jutsu isnt something he pulls out of his ass that works in every situation, its just Naruto's ability to empathize with people and find contradictions and parallels that allows him to understand those people better and hopefully find solutions that dont involve killing. Naruto isnt going to empathize with people who's sole purpose in life is to devour and kill millions of life forms for the purpose of evolution.

Because Talk no Jutsu isnt something he pulls out of his ass that works in every situation, its just Naruto's ability to empathize with people and find contradictions and parallels that allows him to understand those people better and hopefully find solutions that dont involve killing. Naruto isnt going to empathize with people who's sole purpose in life is to devour and kill millions of life forms for the purpose of evolution.
Big man. We still up for revisions this year?

Hm I did watch reactions to like 70 something of the first Boruto episodes, idk if that was before or after I stopped
He still has the cat, but yeah, it was episode 104. The cat was basically being used to smuggle jewels, and Mitsuki found him. The criminals tried to like, cut him open and take the stuff, but Team 7 saved him. The cat helped find some guy and prevent him from dying, and found another criminal, he was just a chad.

He asks why Hinata?
It is not planet level, I say it has chaka
hamur
I would say probably because Hinata seems largely featless besides a few weird the last feats. So for consistency sake, they are deemed outliers. Although I could be wrong.

Btw who asks this?

I heard from a lot of ppl that the special story is really good, and particularly the original female character is quite well written.
I liked her character, but the plot felt forced and the story was pretty short all things considered. At the same time the story felt like it was dragging forever because of the excruciating dialogue. Wayy too much exposition.

Back