• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree, Deva Path is the only Rinnegan ability that I truly miss in Boruto. At least Isshiki wouldnt have been able to shrink Shinra Tensei.
Sasuke when Isshiki shrinks the air pushed his way:
Fk2iYWcXgAAJEo1.jpg:large

Natural air counter or some shit.
Sasuke when he realizes that Sukunahikona can shrink almost anything, with the only exception being living things, and that natural elements are included in the things it can shrink. In fact, there is a misconception among people who confuse the Karma absorption ability, which cannot absorb natural things, with Sukunahikona—a completely different technique.

[Photo of a shocked tiger]

So wait… is Shinra Tensei considered LS Attack Speed, being Gravity Waves and all?
This is worth considering but I doubt it will be accepted in this wiki.

Edit: Just checked Nagato's profile, VSBW accepts that shinra tensei and bansho tenin follows the laws of electromagnetism. So it is kinda weird Nagato doesn't have LS attack speed.

Last edited:
Shinra Tensei probably just scales to the user's speed. But due to the nature of the attack it's pretty much impossible to dodge without straight up infinite/immeasurable speed.

Uh well 6T Naruto sticks his tails in the ground faster than Shinra Tensei hits him but ig 6T Naruto being Rel-FTL is fine given other characters' scalings
4-_Mj5Fn0VF64Nh.jpg

Naruto has feats that'd put him physically above Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o lol.
And against Juubito it was used to counter the TSO. The KA is immune to the erasure (when imbued with Senjutsu), but Naruto is still physically susceptible.

Anyway, this conversation is pointless atp due to the Boruto statements and showings, so let's not do what we always do and have pointless ahh debates.😭
Is Sasuke's skin more durable than his PS? I mean Jigen turned it into liquid when he smashed through it. But nothing happened to Sasuke.

Is Sasuke's skin more durable than his PS? I mean Jigen turned it into liquid when he smashed through it. But nothing happened to Sasuke.
It's more than likely PIS, but it could also simply be Jigen/Isshiki actively choosing not to overexert himself. He was on a time limit in both fights, and was always at the risk of reaching his limit and croaking (which did happen in both fights). So he probably just wanted to save strength when he could, and didn't use his full power unless it was necessary. He acknowledged the Perfect Susanoo as Sasuke going all out, so he responded accordingly. After that, I guess there was no point in using his full strength.

It's more than likely PIS, but it could also simply be Jigen/Isshiki actively choosing not to overexert himself. He was on a time limit in both fights, and was always at the risk of reaching his limit and croaking (which did happen in both fights). So he probably just wanted to save strength when he could, and didn't use his full power unless it was necessary. He acknowledged the Perfect Susanoo as Sasuke going all out, so he responded accordingly. After that, I guess there was no point in using his full strength.
But then a stronger Isshiki didn't obliterate Sasuke's skin though. He put a 3 hit combo before Sasuke hit the ground. And used him as a skateboard. Was he holding back then too? Why? Is he stupid?

It's probably just piss

But then a stronger Isshiki didn't obliterate Sasuke's skin though. He put a 3 hit combo before Sasuke hit the ground. And used him as a skateboard. Was he holding back then too? Why? Is he stupid?

It's probably just piss
Just probably saw no real reason to exert that level of strength. People assume that Jigen destroyed the Megazords with casual strikes, but I think the dude used everything he had to do that. He was in absolute shambles after the fight.
Isshiki wasn't struggling as much, but he still had limited life and probably wanted to have as much time as possible to find Kawaki. Remember, he didn't even really want to engage with Naruto and Sasuke in the first place.

Just probably saw no real reason to exert that level of strength. People assume that Jigen destroyed the Megazords with casual strikes, but I think the dude used everything he had to do that. He was in absolute shambles after the fight.
Isshiki wasn't struggling as much, but he still had limited life and probably wanted to have as much time as possible to find Kawaki. Remember, he didn't even really want to engage with Naruto and Sasuke in the first place.
Jigen was secretly using Kaioken x4 the whole time fighting he's the Megazords.

Back