• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is still hax. Boruto connected Code to the planets chakra. Unless a VSB is happening on Narutoā€™s world this Rasengan is useless outside of the verse. The other Earthā€™s or stages for VS were the battles are set up donā€™t have chakra.
For once, Apple actually has a point...

In any hypothetical battle that does not place in the Naruto Earth, Rasengan Uzuhiko is a useless ability.

Fictional planets don't have a planetary chakra energy source.

Based on what we know and what we have seen, a Shinju was planted on Naruto Earth by Isshiki / Kaguya and it bore a chakra fruit, but the planet / populace wasn't killed, nor did Kaguya Sacrifice herself (Saying it wasn't mature this and that and whatever else excuse isn't proof. Again, there is no evidence Kaguya's Shinju Works different, but I do think it is possible that Kaguya fed Isshiki's Lower Half to that Juubi).
Are we ignoring the literal given lore we have right now?
The tree wasn't mature and didn't absorb the entirety of the Earth's chakra. That's just a fact.
022.jpg

It's literally stated that a Divine Tree has to suck out all the Chakra and that everyone dies in the end when it properly matures.
023.jpg

For once, Apple actually has a point...

In any hypothetical battle that does not place in the Naruto Earth, Rasengan Uzuhiko is a useless ability.

Fictional planets don't have a planetary chakra energy source.
That makes no sense though, the people on the planet have chakra but the planet itself uses Natural energy. Itā€™s actually works well cross battle depending on how you interpret it, a decent Ap/Hax feat finally for the Borutoverse.

Boruto mentions how the Rasengan is "rushing through" Codes body, which could mean that its damaging Codes internal organs, which would make the jutsu a form of durability negation. So it doesn't matter what the AP of the jutsu is, its still not an anti-feat for Code.

That's incorrect, Boruto explicitly states that it incorporates the planet's Chakra.

This is a useless ability if the fight doesn't take place on Naruto Earth.
Thatā€™s my point the planet doesnā€™t have chakra itself bruh only the inhabitants, itā€™s natural energy or sage energy. Itā€™s ainā€™t as useless as you claim though, but each to their own Opinion, it seems to be a decent feat Ap/Hx wise to me though.

Imma need a scan for that chief. Ten tails was stated to have comparable chakra to the planet. And I might be forgetting things but Nature energy has never been said to be the same as planet chakra has it?
When a chakra fruit is being developed or created, the chakra it siphons, is from itā€™s inhabitants not the planet itself and No the Tentails is Natural energy itself just like the planet uses.

Imma need a scan for that chief. Ten tails was stated to have comparable chakra to the planet. And I might be forgetting things but Nature energy has never been said to be the same as planet chakra has it?
Misinformation.

Ten Tails was never stated to have chakra comparable to the planet's chakra, but rather that the beast's chakra was like a planet in itself due to the massive amount.

When a chakra fruit is being developed or created, the chakra it siphons, is from itā€™s inhabitants not the planet itself and No the Tentails is Natural energy itself just like the planet uses.
Ok makes sense. But then what Boruto said must be wrong because he said planet's chakra, not planet's nature energy.

Ok makes sense. But then what Boruto said must be wrong because he said planet's chakra, not planet's nature energy.
Not wrong.. he used chakra instead of natural energy to show it's relationship to the Chakra fruit code is aspiring to eat. Note daemon does not mention Chakra but just earth rotation.

I'm pretty confused right now. Ten tails is made of nature energy, so the tailed beasts should also be made of nature energy. But the tailed beasts are made of pure chakra. So which means nature energy is chakra.

I'm pretty confused right now. Ten tails is made of nature energy, so the tailed beasts should also be made of nature energy. But the tailed beasts are made of pure chakra. So which means nature energy is chakra.
No. Ten tails is made of chakra. It's job is to aborb the planet natural energy along with other things. It had absorbed part of the earth natural energy in kaguya time which is why naruto sensed it as natural energy. But the 10 tails is just chakra. Otsusuki chakra to be accurate

No. Ten tails is made of chakra. It's job is to aborb the planet natural energy along with other things. It had absorbed part of the earth natural energy in kaguya time which is why naruto sensed it as natural energy. But the 10 tails is just chakra. Otsusuki chakra to be accurate
This also explains why kurama could easily pick up sage mode

Tbh I'm getting conflicting explanations here. Tentails job is to absorb nature energy on top of all the chakra of living creatures? Is that stated anywhere? And in the panel where kurama is explaining Naruto, kurama says "10-tails is nature energy itself" and then Naruto says "if 10 tails is all nature energy". Seems to me like 10 tails is just straight up nature energy. And if what you say is true, then tailed beasts should have a bit of nature energy in them too. But iirc they were stated to be made of pure chakra. This would imply nature energy is just chakra.

No it doesnā€™t itā€™s the inhabitants, I donā€™t ever remember cases where it was stated a planet has chakra itself. If there are scans that prove me wrong feel free to post them.
Iā€™ll post them when Iā€™m near a computer. I thought it was common knowledge atp

Are we ignoring the literal given lore we have right now?
The tree wasn't mature and didn't absorb the entirety of the Earth's chakra. That's just a fact.
022.jpg

It's literally stated that a Divine Tree has to suck out all the Chakra and that everyone dies in the end when it properly matures.
023.jpg
Which is contradicted by Kaguyaā€™s lore as i said. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Honestly, the answer to this debate is simple. Boruto says he uses the planets chakra and clarifies that itā€™s itā€™s Rotation. Daemonā€™s statement supports its the PHYSICAL Rotation of the planet being used.

Therefore, standard battle assumption would be Uzuhiko uses the planets RKE, not ā€œliteralā€ Chakra. Tht just means they consider different forms of Energy, ā€œChakraā€.

Hell, Toneriā€™s ability that absorbs ā€œChakraā€ went haywire due to absorbing ā€œSunlightā€. So is ā€œSunlightā€ literal Chakra Now? No. Etc etc.

Edit: Or, considering Borutoā€™s snarkyness in what he was saying to code, you could argue his statement was in jest. ā€œA Planets Chakraā€ because the he absorbed the Rotation into his Jutsu. Just like, Naruto ā€œcouldā€ play coy and say his NE Absorbed FRS Clash with Indraā€™s Arrow was a ā€œPlanets Chakraā€ because that sage chakra created using ā€œthe Planets NEā€.

Last edited:
Honestly, the answer to this debate is simple. Boruto says he uses the planets chakra and clarifies that itā€™s itā€™s Rotation. Daemonā€™s statement supports its the PHYSICAL Rotation of the planet being used.

Therefore, standard battle assumption would be Uzuhiko uses the planets RKE, not ā€œliteralā€ Chakra. Tht just means they consider different forms of Energy, ā€œChakraā€.

Hell, Toneriā€™s ability that absorbs ā€œChakraā€ went haywire due to absorbing ā€œSunlightā€. So is ā€œSunlightā€ literal Chakra Now? No. Etc etc.
No, I personally think the nature of chakra has changed fundamentally from in Naruto to Boruto which people aren't understanding.

In Naruto, chakra was something only Kaguya had and then it spread from her, so the conclusion was that it wasn't a natural part of planets and their inhabitants...

In Boruto, chakra seem like a sort of omnipresent energy now, it's something which the God Tree takes from the planets, all planets, most likely everything in the universe has this energy called "chakra".

Last edited:
Saying this ability is useless outside of Boruto is kinda silly, it's like saying Warp abilities from Warhammer shouldn't be considered in VS battles because the Warp doesn't exist outside of Warhammer, or that Force abilities from Star Wars shouldn't either because the Force doesn't exist outside of Star Wars.

Or better yet Reishi abilities from Bleach cannot be used cause Reishi doesn't exist outside of Bleach.

No, I personally think the nature of chakra has changed fundamentally from in Naruto to Boruto which people aren't understanding.

In Naruto, chakra was something only Kaguya had and then it spread from her, so the conclusion was that it wasn't a natural part of planets and their inhabitants...

In Boruto, chakra seem like a sort of omnipresent energy now, it's something which the God Tree takes from the planets, all planets, most likely everything in the universe has this energy of "chakra".
Yes I agree with this. Even nature energy seems to have always been treated like chakra but from non living things. One explanation could be that since chakra in living things is made from physical energy + spiritual energy, when naruto is saying chakra is omnipresent in boruto, he means that the energy is omnipresent but the ability to convert it into chakra has to be learnt. And for some reason in boruto, they have just started calling all energy chakra. So even nature energy would be chakra going by that logic.

Yes I agree with this. Even nature energy seems to have always been treated like chakra but from non living things. One explanation could be that since chakra in living things is made from physical energy + spiritual energy, when naruto is saying chakra is omnipresent in boruto, he means that the energy is omnipresent but the ability to convert it into chakra has to be learnt. And for some reason in boruto, they have just started calling all energy chakra. So even nature energy would be chakra going by that logic.
Yeah I pretty much agree with this

I don't know where you got this "conncet code to the planet chakra" he simply used it's rotational energy lol
I never said,
"conncet code to the planet chakra"
I said, connected Code to the planet's chakra.
0003-026.png

Boruto says right there he incorparated (added) the Planet's chakra into his Rasengan. Do you see any damage on Code's body or clothes to be considered AP? No. All we got was Code getting internal damage, unbalanced and dizzyness. Boruto connected Code's body chakra to the Earth's chakra to feel the rotation of the planet.

Reading comprehension. Use it.

I never said,

I said, connected Code to the planet's chakra.
0003-026.png

Boruto says right there he incorparated (added) the Planet's chakra into his Rasengan. Do you see any damage on Code's body or clothes to be considered AP? No. All we got was Code getting internal damage, unbalanced and dizzyness. Boruto connected Code's body chakra to the Earth's chakra to feel the rotation of the planet.

Reading comprehension. Use it.
In that context you can take it as their own form of energy that measures and governs Earth rotation, itā€™s not as simple as connecting him to a planets chakra, which am still pretty sure planets donā€™t have chakra, just natural energy which can be synonymously used with chakra most likely, The rotation itself was highlighted and referred as being used, as daemon even made mention of The planet shaking itself due to what Boruto did.

7661099-amadoexplanation2.jpg

"While still not a living organism like a plant, animal, or human being, Earth can nonetheless be seen as a living system that behaves in significant ways like a living organism."

"Plants are considered as living things because they fulfil all the characteristics of living things."

The planets are left dead after a tree is cultivated. It sucks up all the planets chakra and is inhabitants.

main-qimg-f35cdcc9de635a0c2ad6636c3fd350f5-pjlq

Last edited:
In that context you can take it as their own form of energy that measures and governs Earth rotation, itā€™s not as simple as connecting him to a planets chakra, which am still pretty sure planets donā€™t have chakra, just natural energy which can be synonymously used with chakra most likely, The rotation itself was highlighted and referred as being used, as daemon even made mention of The planet shaking itself due to what Boruto did.
I'm not interest in "a theory about this energy source you speak" but I would say, the ground trembling is cause when an opposite energy is connected to the Earth's rotation. Code's chakra.

7661099-amadoexplanation2.jpg

"While still not a living organism like a plant, animal, or human being, Earth can nonetheless be seen as a living system that behaves in significant ways like a living organism."

"Plants are considered as living things because they fulfil all the characteristics of living things."

The planets are left dead after a tree is cultivated. It sucks up all the planets chakra and is inhabitants.

main-qimg-f35cdcc9de635a0c2ad6636c3fd350f5-pjlq
Exactly the living things themselves such as the Inhabitants and possibly plants but NOT the planet itself. Time and Time again itā€™s been said it contains Natural energy, what is also what the God-tree absorbs.

Exactly the living things themselves such as the Inhabitants and possibly plants but NOT the planet itself. Time and Time again itā€™s been said it contains Natural energy, what is also what the God-tree absorbs.
Read the rest of the post before typing an answer that didn't expand on anything not already cover on my post.

I'm not interest in "a theory about this energy source you speak" but I would say, the ground trembling is cause when an opposite energy is connected to the Earth's rotation. Code's chakra.
Lol now thatā€™s baseless as that was no-where implied , that Boruto connected him to the planet or codeā€™s energy affecting the planet. Boruto literally says he can see it as a ā€œSTRIKEā€ back from the planet itself.

Lol now thatā€™s baseless as that was no-where implied , that Boruto connected him to the planet or codeā€™s energy affecting the planet. Boruto literally says he can see it as a ā€œSTRIKEā€ back from the planet itself.
A strike back from the planet itself would be the case if the connection from Code's chakra and planet's chakra are in opposite rotations. Thanks for your continues support to my post. You prove yourself wrong everytime you post.

Back