• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait… Does Orochimaru need to use the Soul Swap jutsu after he got a Zetsu body? Don’t they have a level of longevity?

Orochimaru needed to change bodies every 3 years because his current body started to reject him, it had nothing to do with him having or not having longevity.

It's unknown whether body rejection is still a thing after the war.

Wait… Does Orochimaru need to use the Soul Swap jutsu after he got a Zetsu body? Don’t they have a level of longevity?
Naruto notes in gaiden that Orochimaru looks different than before.

To which Orochimaru says that Naruto should know him by now.
Or something along those lines

5-C would be the energy accumulated after 24h meaning the initial attack is far bellow that since Uzuhiko will keep outputting energy as the planet spins meaning per second the amount of energy that is being used is very small compare to 5-C

5-C would be the energy accumulated after 24h meaning the initial attack is far bellow that since Uzuhiko will keep outputting energy as the planet spins meaning per second the amount of energy that is being used is very small compare to 5-C
Earth's rotational kinetic energy is based on the angle it rotates through PER SECOND, which is where it gets 5-C from, so no Earth's rot KE is not 5-C over the span of 24 hours lol. It's just 5-C.

No. That's not how it works. It is already per second.

Earth's rotational kinetic energy is based on the angle it rotates through PER SECOND, which is where it gets 5-C from, so no Earth's rot KE is not 5-C over the span of 24 hours lol. It's just 5-C.
I have a question though don't you think when boruto incorporated it in his rasengan he greatly increased it's angular velocity thereby increases the rotational energy produced as a whole?

I have a question though don't you think when boruto incorporated it in his rasengan he greatly increased it's angular velocity thereby increases the rotational energy produced as a whole?
No because all that happens is a little bit of shaking, so i doubt anything drastic happened

No because all that happens is a little bit of shaking, so i doubt anything drastic happened
You can't really say. It's not like he aimed his attack to the ground. He aimed it upwards. That was just a bit of the recoil. Besides you're not expecting him to destroy the planet

Do we know how much shaking the planet with a Magnitude 2.4 EQ would yield?

I find HILARIOUS we were joking about the Mother-Flame in OP and then Boruto gets a Baby Version of it… 💀

since its already in sec then the entire feat is pretty self explanatory then. i assume since people were throwing out 5-C that they meant an entire rotation of earth.

Mischief on X: Who's gonna tell him the average length of a bg3  playthrough? https://t.co/RkkfP6Jmnj / X

The naruto planet meta we have now is pretty janky.

Hagoromo moving the moon in X amount of time when we literally arent given a time frame even in the anime filler. It's just an assumption.

Toneri moving the moon being small planet+ based on ang size like kishimoto was paying attention to ang size lmao. The movie legit tell us the moon would be torn by earth's GBE putting it below planetary.

The best meta is code taking the earth's rotation as it's pretty blatant

The naruto planet meta we have now is pretty janky.

Hagoromo moving the moon in X amount of time when we literally arent given a time frame even in the anime filler. It's just an assumption.

Toneri moving the moon being small planet+ based on ang size like kishimoto was paying attention to ang size lmao. The movie legit tell us the moon would be torn by earth's GBE putting it below planetary.

The best meta is code taking the earth's rotation as it's pretty blatant
Proof Reio doesn't know what he's talking about.

1) In the filler we can see how far we are into dawn, and use the sun's position to deduce a time frame, deductions based upon evidence =/= "just an assumption
2) Toneri moving the moon was calc'd around 5-C to 5-C+ not Low 5-B+, Toneri splitting the moon was calc'd around 5-C, Toneri is Low 5-B+ via powerscaling to other characters and statements, not because he moved the moon
3) Yes the irl moon would be torn apart at the roche limit between it and earth, that's not relevant to Toneri's powerscaling

I just thought about this, but instead of using the Filler Scene, why not just use Sasuke's rising the CT of the Biju for scaling the time? Same Technique.

Also, can we get a calc for how much energy is required to shake the planet with a 2.5 Earthquake (The smallest that can barely be felt). I'm curious...

Also, can we get a calc for how much energy is required to shake the planet with a 2.5 Earthquake (The smallest that can barely be felt). I'm curious...
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/References_for_Common_Feats#Shaking_the_Earth Mag 4 around the world is only small country

I just thought about this, but instead of using the Filler Scene, why not just use Sasuke's rising the CT of the Biju for scaling the time? Same Technique.
Uh cuz not all CT are the exact same, at that point why not scale Pain's CT to it, same technique after all

Translation of everything regarding Uzuhiko by AmaranthSparrow on Reddit

[Code trying to figure it out]

Code: (What the...? These movements... This is beyond just dodging... It's not a genjutsu nor a doppelganger... This is...)

Boruto: "Rasengan... Uzuhiko."

[Eida and Daemon discussing it]

Eida: "Eh... It's a less flashy technique than I imagined... I wonder what makes it different from a normal Rasengan..."

Daemon: "Heh... Is this that Boruto guy? I can feel the ground rumbling ..."

Daemon: "No, that's not it. More than the ground... the planet?"

Daemon: "That guy... It's an attack that uses the planet's rotation."

Eida: "The planet's... rotation...?"

Daemon: "Yeah, that's it... Interesting."

[Boruto explaining it]

Boruto: "Wow... Didn't think you'd still be standing after eating a direct hit."

Code: (What...!? This... This rotation is...!!!)

Code: "Urk... What the hell did you do...!?"

Boruto: "You better savor it... Consider this a taste of your own medicine, from the very planet you were trying to destroy."

Code: "The planet...?"

Boruto: "The planet's chakra... A Rasengan infused with its rotation... That is Uzuhiko. Now... that power coursing through your body will never disappear, just like how a planet's rotation never ends."

Code: "... Rotation..."

Boruto: "The damage isn't completely permanent, but... your life will be over long before this planet's rotation stops."

Code: "Clever trick..."

Boruto: "However... it would be a different story if I release Uzuhiko. As it stands, you can either stay silent and wait for death, or hand over Ten Tails and survive. You're an idiot, so think it over carefully before you decide."

Code escapes shortly after that.

Shaking the planet is relatively ass compared to how it sounds
Ninjaed

Proof Reio doesn't know what he's talking about.

1) In the filler we can see how far we are into dawn, and use the sun's position to deduce a time frame, deductions based upon evidence =/= "just an assumption
2) Toneri moving the moon was calc'd around 5-C to 5-C+ not Low 5-B+, Toneri splitting the moon was calc'd around 5-C, Toneri is Low 5-B+ via powerscaling to other characters and statements, not because he moved the moon
3) Yes the irl moon would be torn apart at the roche limit between it and earth, that's not relevant to Toneri's powerscaling

Bruhh it was stated in the movie the moon would be torn apart by earths GBE. Causing a meteor showed whipping out most life on earth

CT was being made and moved from night till dawn fam and even then theirs still no time frame it could been several nights. Also it's filler and is contradicted by manga events

Back