• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
3/10 if being generous feels like they rushing to the ending now. Himawari design takes the cake for being shit and its mostly cause of the hair. Sarada is second place for not being able to wear a jacket properly. Manga shouldn't have ever been monthly with the art being so mid. Also lol at Kakashi being important to the story and hoping that dude who got kicked gets up so we got another 5B durability dude. Need that scaling to be even messier.
I thought Himawari's design was decent. It's not the worst I've seen, plus i like the hairstyle. Also I don't think you can say there rushing the ending after one chapter given anything could happen, I doubt they are going to all just clash and everything will be said and done but that's my opinion. I can't speak for the art since I don't follow the manga so I don't know what's bad, mid, or peak for Baruto's art quality.

I thought Himawari's design was decent. It's not the worst I've seen, plus i like the hairstyle.
It was till the hair imo. Though it was the best almost out of all the characters.
Also I don't think you can say there rushing the ending after one chapter given anything could happen, I doubt they are going to all just clash and everything will be said and done but that's my opinion.
It feels like it unless they introduce a new alien out of the blue which they can with the destroyed things in that alien dimension. Cause we know the village gets destroyed and they fight in the first page of the manga. Still need to explore the Jōgan though.
I can't speak for the art since I don't follow the manga so I don't know what's bad, mid, or peak for Baruto's art quality.
It's mid compared to the Sasuke manga and Kakashi and that one chick manga we got a couple of months ago, which was biweekly.

Bruh king chill it’s just the first chapter of the Timeskip, it’s a monthly manga they gotta push things along more than a normal weekly manga Timeskip, at least wait till next chapter before you judge and let’s see how things are.

Wait, Boruto uses Teleportation to enter the Village? 🤔 Nobody knew bro was there until he put his Timbs on Code’s Face. Unless he was so fast, the Sensory Unit couldn’t track him until he stopped moving.

Wait, Boruto uses Teleportation to enter the Village? 🤔 Nobody knew bro was there until he put his Timbs on Code’s Face. Unless he was so fast, the Sensory Unit couldn’t track him until he stopped moving.
I think kawaki mentioned that boruto knows how to hide his chakra signiature well due to being an outsuki.

This is interesting

Gonna call it now:

1.) Boruto and Kawaki will be Relative to Code.

2.) Sarada and Mitsuki will defect from Konoha to Join Boruto & Sasuke (“Possibly” Sumire).

3.) Code will Escape after getting bopped.

4.) Kawaki, Eida & Daemon will Track them down along with “Possibly” Shikadai’s team.

Uhm
Shikamaru implies that Sarada is still a genin
Maybe a mistranslation
Because not only was she promoted in the anime, it's going to be weird asf if Sarada doesn't get promoted within the 3 years timeskip

Uhm
Maybe a mistranslation
Because not only was she promoted in the anime, it's going to be weird asf if Sarada doesn't get promoted within the 3 years timeskip
Another reason why the Anime and Manga should be looked at as two separate continuities. Idk though, perhaps they’ll fix it. Doubt it though, given the point she was making about Naruto.

Uhm
Maybe a mistranslation
1. Different continuities
2. Could've refused to try or it's related to Sasuke like she mentioned

I cannot believe that Sarada's outfit is **** and become useless. So I think the people of Konoha don't see the similarities between Boruto and Naruto just like Naruto and Minato...

pretty sure the chapter explains that Omnipotence slowly ripped away anyone's ability to think rationally, even in the midst of skepticism.

Kinda like how Kotoamatsukami affects you without you even knowing you're under its effects. Even if the demand is something you would never do you do it anyways and rationalize it as the right thing to do.

So in this case it's like any skepticism anyone in the leaf had is just silenced and forgotten because of the continuous influence.

This could be the reason Boruto is not with Sasuke now if he eventually was taken over by its effects.

I guess Boruto's birth certificates, doctors booklet thingy idk what its called, academy records, pictures, etc. don't exist.
Mitsuki literally sleeps next to a picture of Boruto is he like stupid
Ovious stuff/ thoughts get negged by omnipotence. It was explained in the chapter

Back