• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The single glove, the over abundance of bling, wearing a black cape over a black jacket over a button down, dude looks like what a 15 year old thinks a cool OC would look like.
Bruh how is it OC , almost everything he wears is a Homage to sasuke , Konoha, Uzumaki or something, itā€™s like you forgot his Situation.

Bro says Borutoā€™s design is washing Bleach, when Kubo gave us this

DQcR7K-U8AEDrtG

I like the design, it's cool imo, and I've been fighting Deceived and Arc for a bit for hating on it.

But saying that it's the best design in manga, anime, or any broad spectrum of designs when its not even the best design in Boruto is crazy.

"You need to do better" - Joey Swoll
Code literally has the best drip in the show other than sasuke , I put Boruto current design above codeā€™s.

I like the design, it's cool imo, and I've been fighting Deceived and Arc for a bit for hating on it.

But saying that it's the best design in manga, anime, shounen, or any broad spectrum of designs when it's not even the best design in Boruto is crazy.

"You need to do better" - Joey Swoll
šŸ—æ I donā€™t hate it tho, mid =/= bad, bad < mid < good

Back