• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seeing two fanbases fighting over equally mid designs is really baffling. That's why Jojo design clears even if they look gay.

Lol ikemoto current design still clears most, whether you believe it’s OC or not is your problem.
Yeah the dude who drew this is obviously good at drawing. /s
iyH7bvSm9tsknkBL26qy4sRgOZxfHnqvH9hwZ8bDnKI.jpg

It ain’t as bad as you selling it to be Ngl.
To each their own lol
Objectively speaking, Ikemoto has one of the worst arts in current Shonen. Even in all time shounen, Ikemoto's art is so bad. Not as bad as the Sasuke retsuden or OPM web comics art. But it's still very bad.

Mediocre shading and background, spamming speed lines, generic details and paneling, horrible artstyle, god his artsyle is horrible.

Sasuke retsuden
Huh?
Mediocre shading and background, spamming speed lines, generic details and paneling, horrible artstyle, god his artsyle is horrible.
I agree. I never even contested what was said here lol. Everyone knows he's ass lol.

I just don't think the covers especially are that bad. I think some of them are actually pretty decent, but like - I'm not saying he's a peak illustrator by any means lmao. I don't think anyone is.

Sasuke retsuden has worse art than early Boruto manga.
I just don't think the covers especially are that bad. I think some of them are actually pretty decent, but like - I'm not saying he's a peak illustrator by any means lmao. I don't think anyone is.
Whenever Ikemoto draws a female character on a manga cover, just know it's going to be ass.

Objectively speaking, Ikemoto has one of the worst arts in current Shonen. Even in all time shounen, Ikemoto's art is so bad. Not as bad as the Sasuke retsuden or OPM web comics art. But it's still very bad.

And it's ******* monthly too.

Back