• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Nierre @Arc7Kuroi @Stryker861 @UchihaSlayer96

First off: **** all of you 🖕

Second off: Y'all glazing me like this

enhailed.gif
@Deagonx report this man to RVR NOW

Wow a specific jutsu used that interacts with the soul now means everything has to do with the soul? Get out of here with that wank.
I didn't say anything about Chakra inherently working on the spiritual level offensively, defensively or anything of the sort, regardless of the technique. I just said there's evidence which proves all three are closely linked to each other. Actually read my post next time before acting incredulously just because I disagree with you.

It's behavior like this that people don't like you in these Naruto-specific spaces, you act condescending about topics which you aren't knowledgeable about and base your opinions off of already preconceived notions about the series. Do better.

Said Bleach goon is trying to get best boy to 5B but I don't see any of you doing that other then playing armchair doctor.
No one cares.

Yeah cause that's what it's called and then proceeding to go oh it's spiritual cause of a certain jutsu is like wtf is this logic.
You're completely misunderstanding the point of that argument, it was to show that souls within Naruto do contain the memories and information about one's being. It would show that "mental energy" being called "mental energy" wouldn't be an inherent limiter to what it contains, constructs or affects. I don't know how you didn't understand this when I blatantly said it but we'll deal with what we're dealt with I guess.

The only proof you got is the kanji. Using specific jutsu doesn't prove anything. Saying X jutsu can rip your soul out now means all jutsu can affect the soul is wank and dishonest.
That isn't the only proof I have, you didn't contest that the Rinnegan does absorb one's personal memories and information through the soul of that person. That would be another piece of evidence, so you're already incorrect on that observation. I didn't say that all Jutsu can interact with the soul, I said all three structures are closely linked with each other, I have never made the claim all Jutsu can interact with souls as of now. Read and understand your opponent's position before speaking.

When collectively examined it shows it's mental energy not spiritual.
Literally just not true, post all the evidence which shows that collectively, mental energy doesn't contain spiritual energy, can't be interpreted as spiritual energy, doesn't effect spiritual entities etc. And I'll just rip it to shreds because it's factually incorrect.

Wdym except 💀 More like especially
HE'S WHAT?
The leaks say that minato is at the level of hashirama. Kurama thought: This brat…he’s not even an Uzumaki…yet…he’s strengthening the Four Symbol seal in his own style! To think there’s still someone like this..! Haven’t seen a ninja like him since Hashirama..

Kurama shouted to Minato “Why does a Shinobi of your caliber cares so much about one little girl?!”

The leaks say that minato is at the level of hashirama. Kurama thought: This brat…he’s not even an Uzumaki…yet…he’s strengthening the Four Symbol seal in his own style! To think there’s still someone like this..! Haven’t seen a ninja like him since Hashirama..

Kurama shouted to Minato “Why does a Shinobi of your caliber cares so much about one little girl?!”
This simply means Minato>>Every ninja after Hashirama

Which is more or less what's on the profile

Assuming this is true this is most likely referring to skill/sealing ability as others pointed out
This isn't really enough to scale him above Tobirama at least at that point in time.

Assuming this is true this is most likely referring to skill/sealing ability as others pointed out
This isn't really enough to scale him above Tobirama at least at that point in time.
Didn't they scale to the same value anyway? Or does Tobirama have more impressive feats than Minato (without factoring either KCM or TPB)

Didn't they scale to the same value anyway? Or does Tobirama have more impressive feats than Minato (without factoring either KCM or TPB)
They scale to around the same level atm. Minato could be argued to have a slightly higher scaling chain, but it's very close either way.

Regarding that Rasengan vs TBB clash imo there's two options.

1. Kurama's TBB is Supressed in some capacity by Kushina. This will make the feat unquantifiable and just make Minato's Rasengan unquantifiably scale above his base stats. Safest option.

2. Kurama's TBB is at full power. This will make Minato's Rasengan to be at Full Kurama level, which then would scale to a bunch of different characters, inducing tons of outliers.

I really don't wanna be a buzz kill, I know y'all are having a moment with this stuff, and that's fine, but like........it's still a mental battle. Nothing has really changed in that regard. Should we have a general discussion regarding these mental struggles overall? Maybe, but as of right now I don't see what's changed.

I really don't wanna be a buzz kill, I know y'all are having a moment with this stuff, and that's fine, but like........it's still a mental battle. Nothing has really changed in that regard. Should we have a general discussion regarding these mental struggles overall? Maybe, but as of right now I don't see what's changed.
Mental Daze Moment

Back