• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
main-qimg-59a0ca914a691c36e4799e78de924ef0

So, there's thread about Naruto getting an upgrade to Juubi, and I couldn't reply to it. And now, here I am explaining it to you.

Naruto himself almost couldn't believe how immense the natural energy of Juubi was, even with Sage Mode. However, he had already felt the immense power of Kurama's chakra before.

Shinobi were able to resist after obtaining Kurama's power because Madara and Obito had yet to reveal Juubi's full potential while controlling it.

Keep in mind that the Juubi Madara and Obito had only consists of 7 Bijuus, with a tiny piece of Kurama and Gyuki. Kurama by himself crushed 5 Bijuus at once while sorta holding back and in a very imperfect KCM2 state.

I always found it funny that kuruma says the ten tails is like adding each tailed beast together while in reality it's like billions of times stronger than kuruma when it's fully together

I always found it funny that kuruma says the ten tails is like adding each tailed beast together while in reality it's like billions of times stronger than kuruma when it's fully together
Y'all need to realize that Kishimoto isn't taking our fan calcs into consideration when making these statements. In his mind, the difference is probably nowhere near that large. He's a writer, not a power-scaler.

Y'all need to realize that Kishimoto isn't taking our fan calcs into consideration when making these statements. In his mind, the difference is probably nowhere near that large. He's a writer, not a power-scaler.
Oh yea ovously, its just interesting on how the authors may think of the difference in their minds at a point in time

Btw, War Arc Kaguya is probably quite a bit weaker than Prime Kaguya, the one who fought Hagoromo and got sealed the first time. She's still missing that one half of Kurama.
I disagree.
The chakra that erupted from the ground came from all the people trapped in IT around the world along with other forms of life as we have a clearer understanding of what the God Tree is. And that chakra was already stated way stronger than even the Ten Tails.
Add that to the literal Ten Tails inside Madara + Madara's reserves himself + Black Zetsu and you get Kaguya.
I don't really feasibly see a way for "Prime Kaguya" to be stronger than the one we saw apart from speculation.

I disagree.
The chakra that erupted from the ground came from all the people trapped in IT around the world along with other forms of life as we have a clearer understanding of what the God Tree is. And that chakra was already stated way stronger than even the Ten Tails.
Add that to the literal Ten Tails inside Madara + Madara's reserves himself + Black Zetsu and you get Kaguya.
I don't really feasibly see a way for "Prime Kaguya" to be stronger than the one we saw apart from speculation.
Also, Kaguya > Juubidara > Hagoromo, easy.

We went over this already. War Arc Kaguya is significantly stronger than “Prime” Kaguya.
In my Opinion I think he means her base, cause a complete juubi-kaguya along with IF would obviously be stronger than an incomplete juubi-kaguya with IF. as for why, her war arc is definitely her strongest possible version but we all know she could have easily been even stronger than what was shown, since she was still missing the other half of kurama(which would be a theoretical prime or full power kaguya we haven't seen or heard).

Last edited:
I disagree.
you can make an argument the tentails naruto meant is the incomplete version( missing eight and nine tails) since he never met the original.

Back