• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1 the Kage aren’t all the same strength so you can’t evenly divide it like that
2 idk if that’s how the barrier worls
Well, the databook says hokage class shinobi's are capable of doing it
But I agree it's vague, since hokage class would include the likes of pre war kakashi, base minato and part 1 orochimaru
The Hokage aren’t all equal. Also then we’d have to make the Sound 4 all 1/4th Hiruzen.
Why though?
Is there a statement somewhere?

Well, the databook says hokage class shinobi's are capable of doing it
But I agree it's vague, since hokage class would include the likes of pre war kakashi, base minato and part 1 orochimaru
Base Minato is high in that class 🗿
Why though?
Is there a statement somewhere?
Cause the Sound 4 together made a barrier to contain Hiruzen.
Yeah and we know that Minato, Hiruzen, Tobirama, and Hashirama aren’t all equal in strength.
It does make some sense to at least award Hashirama and KCM Minato 1/4 of the value as they're the stronger ones but meh

It does make some sense to at least award Hashirama and KCM Minato 1/4 of the value as they're the stronger ones but meh
Does the jutsu have any reason to scale to the characters' stats? That'd be sumn to investigate if you planned on diving deeper and proposing this.

Does the jutsu have any reason to scale to the characters' stats? That'd be sumn to investigate if you planned on diving deeper and proposing this.
Doesn't necessarily have to (although considering the barrier is basically just chakra I don't see why it wouldn't), but they can have like a thing separate from their AP for the barrier, kinda like Obito with the Uchiha Flame Formation.

Base Minato is high in that class 🗿

Cause the Sound 4 together made a barrier to contain Hiruzen.

Seems like stress to actively pursue this

It looks like they're following the novel's script to the letter, so kotoamatsukami will still be the strongest genjutsu in the series.

Can we already say that the dinosaur is FTL?
Sasuke is standing still for the most part. But I accept it gets scaled to jonin+ speeds.
The "it's fast' comment is that Sasuke didn't expect Meno to go faster than the average fast animal

Tbh it's weird that Sasuke was nervous at all about Zansul when he and all of us know that if he really wanted, he could blitz and one shot him with no effort.

And I'm talking about TSBs which are the same as the ETSB but the only difference is size.

No, you said I, and I'm quoting you "she was going to destroy her dimension that has space and time, Zetsu, team 7, Kaguya herself, the databook, the plot of the story itself."
Well tbf the raws for BZ saying it’s the start of a new timespace actually just say 空間 which just means space. So BZ never actually says Kaguya is creating a new timespace but just a space.
If yall want to remove space-time destruction it actually says space for both the DB and the manga multiple times

Kirin is stated light speed -> Kirin is natural lightning -> lightning in Naruto is light speed - 🤓
Idiom cause the manga debunks Kirin LS garbage. Naruto db is full of hyperboles. It's stated the juubj created the universe twice lmao. Plp take it too literally

Idiom cause the manga debunks Kirin LS garbage. Naruto db is full of hyperboles. It's stated the juubj created the universe twice lmao. Plp take it too literally
e51.gif

I just assumed this lightning is magically enhanced via chakra so it having much higher AP than regular lightning but not speed sounds weird.

The speed given on the manga is nowhere near LS. And it's not enhanced by chakra.
Considering sasuke is shooting magical fire into the air and that kirin itself is called a jutsu, it's very likely there's chakra in there somewhere. Tho not a lot as the scan above suggests.

So Kirin is weird, Zetsu says it takes .001s for the bolt to hit the ground, which from the cloud height is MHS+. Irl lightning is like MHS to MHS+. VIZ translates Kirin has bursting down in a flash. Sasuke even says he doesn’t do anything to the bolt of lightning, all he does is guide it. However, the raws use the kanji for light speed. So take that as you will. You can argue it’s lightning speed because it’s natural lightning bolt and the characters describe it as such, or you can argue it’s light speed because the databook speaks from the perspective of an omniscient narrator (in relation to that point in the story) which would be less fallible than characters. Definitely a wacky case.

Back