• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hinata in the last already has relativistic speed accepted because of her scaling to base Naruto who is considered superior to that version of Naruto you were referring to. Read Naruto's speed profile again and you would understand how he got the relativistic speed feat for his last version. Scaling adult Hinata using that meta is wrong since it's that same meta that allowed her to become relativistic in the last. You can't use the same scaling twice on different keys.

A short reminder. Just because Hinata's dojutsu was used to react to that beam doesn't automatically mean she would be able to physically react to the beam herself. We have seen on several occasions where your precognition is higher than your reaction speed. You need a solid feat to prove that she as an adult can still do that.

Hanabi didn't just "face up" with Hinata. She "faced up" with an emotionally suppressed Hinata who was trying to convince her to stop fighting. Once Hinata decided to finish her, she did that immediately.
Naruto's profile doesn't consider what I said. I just said it doesn't make sense for her to have this unknown speed.

Hinata in Boruto must have Relativistic speed with the byakugan and the reason is simple: Naruto had his physical attributes in a average human level, when he was without chakra, and her Byakugan made him able to dodge photon beams, so she should be Relativistic with the Byakugan as well.

I'm talking about Hinata in Boruto, not her in The Last. I didn't understand your answer, you answered me like I was trying to nerf someone.

Koji explicitly says he would kill them because they knew too much, and he even used the True Fire of Samadhi.
How does that prove he was trying? He was casually dodging Konohamaru's attacks and even said "Is this all a Konoha Jonin can do" proving that he's far far above Konohamaru.

So what if he used that fire? How does that prove that he was trying? The fire would have killed him if Boruto didn't save him anyway, so that doesn't prove anything at all.

How does that prove he was trying? He was casually dodging Konohamaru's attacks and even said "Is this all a Konoha Jonin can do" proving that he's far far above Konohamaru.

So what if he used that fire? How does that prove that he was trying? The fire would have killed him if Boruto didn't save him anyway, so that doesn't prove anything at all.
This just proves that Koji is stronger but not enough to kill Konohamaru with a single attack if he was I'm sure he would have done it, and Konohamaru was also tired at that moment, they tied the rasengan and he had to take the Konohamaru by surprise with a frog soon after too

Naruto's profile doesn't consider what I said. I just said it doesn't make sense for her to have this unknown speed.

Hinata in Boruto must have Relativistic speed with the byakugan and the reason is simple: Naruto had his physical attributes in a average human level, when he was without chakra, and her Byakugan made him able to dodge photon beams, so she should be Relativistic with the Byakugan as well.

I'm talking about Hinata in Boruto, not her in The Last. I didn't understand your answer, you answered me like I was trying to nerf someone.
What I'm saying is that you can't upscale Adult Hinata to relativistic speed using a feat that relates to what made her relativistic in the last. You are trying to use the same meta twice on different keys which is something that is never done here.
The last Naruto's justification for rel speed is this;
Speed: At least Relativistic (Faster than his Base Form in the New Era, who was able to dodge a photon gun multiple times while weakened and unable to manipulate chakra),
This is the feat you were referring to when you said new era Naruto was able to dodge photon guns using Hinata's byakugan. Since base Naruto in the last is stronger than that sick version of Naruto, he got that relativistic speed scaling from that. Now, look at the justification for Hinata's speed in the last.
Speed: At least Relativistic (Without using her Byakugan or any of her abilities, Hinata was capable of reacting to, blitzing and manhandling Toneri's "Head Puppet" who was able to easily react to, and keep up with an enraged "The Last Base Naruto" in combat and even outsped him at some point)
She scales above base Naruto in the last in speed which makes her at least relativistic in speed.
The justification for adult Hinata's relativistic scaling is already used to upscale base Naruto in the last which in turn upscaled Hinata in the last. You can't repeat the same meta for it to be used for her in the Boruto era. Hence the "unknown" key.

I said this earlier, Hinata having a relativistic+ precognition doesn't automatically justify her being able to react to or avoid attacks. It's until we can confirm she is able to do that as an adult. It's already certain that she should be able to and it's also listed in her "unknown" key that she is stronger than she was in the last. But there is no feat to back that up.

This just proves that Koji is stronger but not enough to kill Konohamaru with a single attack if he was I'm sure he would have done it, and Konohamaru was also tired at that moment, they tied the rasengan and he had to take the Konohamaru by surprise with a frog soon after too
No, he was showing that there's a massive gap between himself and Konohamaru. That's why he matched the Rasengan. That's why he was casually dodging and attacking Konohamaru. He didn't "have" to take Konohamaru by surprise, Koji was already beating the crap out of Konohamaru with ease and the latter could barely keep up. Clearly showing that Koji wasn't trying and Konohamaru stood no chance.

No, he was showing that there's a massive gap between himself and Konohamaru. That's why he matched the Rasengan. That's why he was casually dodging and attacking Konohamaru. He didn't "have" to take Konohamaru by surprise, Koji was already beating the crap out of Konohamaru with ease and the latter could barely keep up. Clearly showing that Koji wasn't trying and Konohamaru stood no chance.
It's like I said, my point still remains, there's a statements and Koji uses his deadly attacks to try to kill him, and it even makes sense with all the history, Konohamaru also survived an attack by the Isshiki implicit in wanting to kill him

What I'm saying is that you can't upscale Adult Hinata to relativistic speed using a feat that relates to what made her relativistic in the last. You are trying to use the same meta twice on different keys which is something that is never done here.
The last Naruto's justification for rel speed is this;

This is the feat you were referring to when you said new era Naruto was able to dodge photon guns using Hinata's byakugan. Since base Naruto in the last is stronger than that sick version of Naruto, he got that relativistic speed scaling from that. Now, look at the justification for Hinata's speed in the last.

She scales above base Naruto in the last in speed which makes her at least relativistic in speed.
The justification for adult Hinata's relativistic scaling is already used to upscale base Naruto in the last which in turn upscaled Hinata in the last. You can't repeat the same meta for it to be used for her in the Boruto era. Hence the "unknown" key.

I said this earlier, Hinata having a relativistic+ precognition doesn't automatically justify her being able to react to or avoid attacks. It's until we can confirm she is able to do that as an adult. It's already certain that she should be able to and it's also listed in her "unknown" key that she is stronger than she was in the last. But there is no feat to back that up.
You still don't understand me. I don't care how the justifications are, they're not relevant to what I'm proposing.

The Base Naruto in the last and Boruto has the Relativistic scale for being stronger than himself when he dodged the beams, this also makes this version of the novel Relativistic with the Byakugan. If the scale uses the feat as a justification, then it means that the version that performed the feat also obtains a Relativistic scale, but there is no key for it, so the justification still like this.

That doesn't negate what I said, the feat used as justification was only possible because of the Hinata's Byakugan.

Hinata has no Relativistic precognition with the Byakugan, she has Relativistic perception/reaction with the Byakugan, in the novel it says that the Byakugan's movement prediction is possible by reading the opponent's chakra flow and thus guessing his next move, it's not possible to do this with the beams, since they don't have chakra flow to be read, and Naruto was a beginner with the Byakugan and still couldn't anticipate movements when he dodged the beams. Hinata must obtain the Relativistic scale with the Byakugan in reaction speed at least.

You still don't understand me. I don't care how the justifications are, they're not relevant to what I'm proposing.

The Base Naruto in the last and Boruto has the Relativistic scale for being stronger than himself when he dodged the beams, this also makes this version of the novel Relativistic with the Byakugan. If the scale uses the feat as a justification, then it means that the version that performed the feat also obtains a Relativistic scale, but there is no key for it, so the justification still like this.

That doesn't negate what I said, the feat used as justification was only possible because of the Hinata's Byakugan.

Hinata has no Relativistic precognition with the Byakugan, she has Relativistic perception/reaction with the Byakugan, in the novel it says that the Byakugan's movement prediction is possible by reading the opponent's chakra flow and thus guessing his next move, it's not possible to do this with the beams, since they don't have chakra flow to be read, and Naruto was a beginner with the Byakugan and still couldn't anticipate movements when he dodged the beams. Hinata must obtain the Relativistic scale with the Byakugan in reaction speed at least.
Well, let's see what the others think about this. I woul stay neutral for now.

Well, let's see what the others think about this. I woul stay neutral for now.
OK. Just remembering that I'm not updating anyone, I just commented. I know that obviously a CRT would be needed for this, and I'll wait for Boruto's speed reviews to do this.

Are Ootsosuki affected by age?
Like if you were to use age manip againts them how would that work, cause aren't they just data and I'm pretty sure once they find a perfect host they wouldn't really age and can live forever.
After all Isshiki had a time limit but he wouldn't have to worry abt it once he got Kawaki.

Boruto's intelligence needs to be revamped
Shikadai is a whole genius and still needed to collaborate with his father to make up good enough plans to deal with him.
Kakashi and other notable characters have also spoken about his intelligence so it's really weird to see him be above average when even Naruto at least has genius in combat

Are Ootsosuki affected by age?
Like if you were to use age manip againts them how would that work, cause aren't they just data and I'm pretty sure once they find a perfect host they wouldn't really age and can live forever.
After all Isshiki had a time limit but he wouldn't have to worry abt it once he got Kawaki.
Maybe, unless it got retconned like most of everything else.
0005-031.png

Nothing here indicates that ninjas have trouble with the speed of bullets.
Their is statements in the garaa novel that say jonin can't react to super sonic speed attacks. And we all know how those sound ninja from part one can take out jonin with speed of sound attacks. So yeah it seems consistent to me

Their is statements in the garaa novel that say jonin can't react to super sonic speed attacks. And we all know how those sound ninja from part one can take out jonin with speed of sound attacks. So yeah it seems consistent to me
When will you give up?
The sound four don't use SOS attacks those are the genins that do and does genins are no where near jonins to begin with

Last edited:
When will you give up?
The sound four don't use SOS attacks those are the genins that do and does genins are no where near chuunins to begin with
We literally have Temari scaling to Hypersonic+ for her feat of deflecting Tayuya's sound based genjutsu on her profile (despite the later being rated at High Hypersonic), so yeah, one of the sound four uses a speed of sound attack method (for just her flute) but that doesn't really matter since they are all rated above sound speed anyway, I'm just clarifying that one does in fact use a speed of sound attack method going by our profiles but then again some of the part one ratings are a little odd.

I'm not going to comment on that "genin are nowhere near chuunin" bit.

We literally have Temari scaling to Hypersonic+ for her feat of deflecting Tayuya's sound based genjutsu on her profile (despite the later being rated at High Hypersonic), so yeah, one of the sound four uses a speed of sound attack method (for just her flute) but that doesn't really matter since they are all rated above sound speed anyway, I'm just clarifying that one does in fact use a speed of sound attack method going by our profiles but then again some of the part one ratings are a little odd.

I'm not going to comment on that "genin are nowhere near chuunin" bit.
Was referring to the garaa novels were they state most can't react to supersonic speeds
Screenshot_2022-07-12-10-35-56.png

Pretty sure the sound ninja 4 can take out jonin to

Was referring to the garaa novels were they state most can't react to supersonic speeds

It also says it's speed was "pretty much equal to that of a wind or lightning release." The second of which we treat as legit lightning speed for lightning based attacks in Naruto iirc. Also, it required all sound for going all out in their second state to beat two jonin who were low on chakra iirc.

There is a possibility that they use "supersonic" to refer to any speed above the speed of sound and below the speed of light, so this is vague.

According to ??
General consensus afaik
and anyways I found out that the last three letters mean Don't in DeepL, look I know nothing about Japanese, and this is probably just speculation, but it's kinda sus to have a negation in the sentence.
Idk if that in isolation proves anything. And considering both VIZ and DeepL say the same thing I'm inclined to believe it.
I don't know about databook one, but "even if it does say that" Manga > Databook, you know it's the primary source.
The manga statement comes from a character who can be unreliable, especially as Madara is cocky, but the databook is unbiased. And it scaling to Kurama makes most sense as Madara formed a MAS with him, which is shown to be done with relative characters in Naruto and Sasuke's case.

Back