• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
9D14ko7.png
we also get missile lvl Ninjas from this. Tier 8 Naruto?

How fast do y’all realistically think Naruto God Tiers are? Low end and high end.
MFTL+ for the ootsutsuki for reasons of logic, they travel the cosmos in search of habitable planets. Space-time portals cannot take them to places where they don't know the coordinates. Even knowing the location of Redaku's country in the novel retsuden, Sasuke had to fly there with Susanoo.

Why is the Perfect Susanoo so fodder

I'm deadass 🗿

0ch5gwoj10i51.jpg

The last Speech Bubble states:

このスサノオは破壊そのもの 。。。その一太刀は森羅万象を砕く力を持つ。。。あの尾獣にすら匹敵するな。

English:

“This Susanoo is destruction itself...

It carries the power to break anything of all creation with just a single blow with its sword. Don't even try to compare it to the Bijuu”

The English versions of the manga say something along the lines of:

“It’s comparable to the bijuu”

Or

“It rivals even the bijuu”

It’s apparent that important details are being lost or changed during translation (as expected). Just imagine what other things we know are actually wrong.

You are free to check the validity of the translation and panel yourself if you wish.

0ch5gwoj10i51.jpg

The last Speech Bubble states:

このスサノオは破壊そのもの 。。。その一太刀は森羅万象を砕く力を持つ。。。あの尾獣にすら匹敵するな。

English:

“This Susanoo is destruction itself...

It carries the power to break anything of all creation with just a single blow with its sword. Don't even try to compare it to the Bijuu”

The English versions of the manga say something along the lines of:

“It’s comparable to the bijuu”

Or

“It rivals even the bijuu”

It’s apparent that important details are being lost or changed during translation (as expected). Just imagine what other things we know are actually wrong.

You are free to check the validity of the translation and panel yourself if you wish.
I checked on DeepL (which is better than Google Translate) and it still said rivals.
main-qimg-b1a786d9063e2ec7e3a4116c239dbb33

Also the databook statement of PS~Kurama is from the raws too.

I checked on DeepL (which is better than Google Translate) and it still said rivals.
main-qimg-b1a786d9063e2ec7e3a4116c239dbb33

Also the databook statement of PS~Kurama is from the raws too.
I don't know about deepl, but I tried multiple translators with the same result tho.

ejMNvaD.png

i1en5tK.png

tTM40eq.png

AhYf2vS.png

and believe me, I didn't cherry picking anything, those are the first websites I got by searching, furthermore, I have seen actual Japanese people pointing out this mistranslation on different sites.

I don't know about deepl, but I tried multiple translators with the same result tho.

ejMNvaD.png

i1en5tK.png

tTM40eq.png

AhYf2vS.png

and believe me, I didn't cherry picking anything, those are the first websites I got by searching, furthermore, I have seen actual Japanese people pointing out this mistranslation on different sites.
I mean DeepL is considered the best online translator, and even if it does say that, the databook says comparable.

I mean DeepL is considered the best online translator,
According to ??
and anyways I found out that the last three letters mean Don't in DeepL, look I know nothing about Japanese, and this is probably just speculation, but it's kinda sus to have a negation in the sentence.
and even if it does say that, the databook says comparable.
I don't know about databook one, but "even if it does say that" Manga > Databook, you know it's the primary source.

Adult Hinata is listed with unknown in speed, however, it must be Relativistic/Relativistic+. The reason is simple: Naruto in the Retsuden novel had physical attributes close to that of an avarage human, and he even says that he only dodged the photon beams because of the Hinata's Byakugan. In the novel it is mentioned that Orochimaru's technique completely copies the Byakugan's power, Hinata is unable to use the Dojutsu while he was in the glasses. In short, it was her byakugan there, and Naruto also says it wasn't even close to Hinata and Hanabi's level in using the byakugan, and Hanabi was able to face and keep up with Hinata in Taijutsu in the Konoha Shinden novel. So they must have be at least Relativistic.

Even Konohamaru can be 5-B, Koji was serious in the fight between them and he couldn't kill Konohamaru with his attacks.

Adult Hinata is listed with unknown in speed, however, it must be Relativistic/Relativistic+. The reason is simple: Naruto in the Retsuden novel had physical attributes close to that of an avarage human, and he even says that he only dodged the photon beams because of the Hinata's Byakugan. In the novel it is mentioned that Orochimaru's technique completely copies the Byakugan's power, Hinata is unable to use the Dojutsu while he was in the glasses. In short, it was her byakugan there, and Naruto also says it wasn't even close to Hinata and Hanabi's level in using the byakugan, and Hanabi was able to face and keep up with Hinata in Taijutsu in the Konoha Shinden novel. So they must have be at least Relativistic.
Hinata in the last already has relativistic speed accepted because of her scaling to base Naruto who is considered superior to that version of Naruto you were referring to. Read Naruto's speed profile again and you would understand how he got the relativistic speed feat for his last version. Scaling adult Hinata using that meta is wrong since it's that same meta that allowed her to become relativistic in the last. You can't use the same scaling twice on different keys.

A short reminder. Just because Hinata's dojutsu was used to react to that beam doesn't automatically mean she would be able to physically react to the beam herself. We have seen on several occasions where your precognition is higher than your reaction speed. You need a solid feat to prove that she as an adult can still do that.

Hanabi didn't just "face up" with Hinata. She "faced up" with an emotionally suppressed Hinata who was trying to convince her to stop fighting. Once Hinata decided to finish her, she did that immediately.

Even Konohamaru can be 5-B, Koji was serious in the fight between them and he couldn't kill Konohamaru with his attacks.
This is what happens when we include "anime-canon" events in vsbw.
Although, Koji was not serious against Konohamaru.

Back