• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So obviously no rush since we just got blessed with the god tier thread, but I heard something about speed revisions too? Is that happening after the bijuu thread?

So obviously no rush since we just got blessed with the god tier thread, but I heard something about speed revisions too? Is that happening after the bijuu thread?
I think there was also another AP thread after the Bijuu one, probably with related to Kirin and other stuff.

I don't know it was basically the result cut in half between Sasuke and Itachi then cut further by each fireball Sasuke used which it was 3 or 4

Half the result for Amaterasu, divide by 4 for several (at most 4) fireballs. Although the databook states that several fireballs alone can conjure the storm clouds, so we should only be dividing the result by 4 not 8.

I can say with certainty that, yeah, the Bijū thread will be a shit show lol.
Staff, Supporters, & MRKs be like
giphy.webp

unknown.png

忍界最強級の力を持つサスケ!!
Possessing the strongest level of power of the Ninja World !!

This along with the other statements clearly put Blank period Sasuke at a higher level than anything that has come before.
Some nice consistency for Best Uchiha

Youtube comment:

Sarada: "Mom, who was your first kiss?"
Sakura: "That...it was Naruto."
Sarada: "What about you, dad?"
Sasuke: "Somehow, also Naruto..."
Sarada: "Ayowhatthefu-"

:ROFLMAO:
me: look it's simple, what happened was that, your father was pushed by a random and kissed naruto, then your father left the village half a year later, then in a war, when naruto died, sakura had to kiss him to save him
wait....hachimaru die with not getting a kiss

unknown.png

忍界最強級の力を持つサスケ!!
Possessing the strongest level of power of the Ninja World !!

This along with the other statements clearly put Blank period Sasuke at a higher level than anything that has come before.
Some nice consistency for Best Uchiha
The ninja world CAN mean of the time, but it's ambiguous.

I have a small question
Is Kaguya's ETSO seen as hax?
Kinda. We assume it does the normal truth seeking orbs thing, but we do treat it as an AP thing as well since it was going to destroy a dimension. Once the destruction gets to that level, I think we're kinda forced to call it a matter of AP

Kinda. We assume it does the normal truth seeking orbs thing, but we do treat it as an AP thing as well since it was going to destroy a dimension. Once the destruction gets to that level, I think we're kinda forced to call it a matter of AP
I see.
If it is seen as AP once it reaches that level of destruction
Could it be argued higher than what is currently is?
Seeing as TSB is > Jinton which turns things to dust at a molecular level and it was gonna do that to her dimension which contained a star?
Also nice Mahito pfp

I personally wouldn't. Since the mechanics of both techniques aren't the same, scaling them to one another like that I always think is not good due to any further evidence.

And thanks

I see.
If it is seen as AP once it reaches that level of destruction
Could it be argued higher than what is currently is?
Seeing as TSB is > Jinton which turns things to dust at a molecular level and it was gonna do that to her dimension which contained a star?
Also nice Mahito pfp
I think it would be at least solar system level

I have a question

is it accepted on this site that the juubi = the combination of the nine tailed beasts or does it scale much higher than the sum of its parts?

Back