• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In boruto episode 14, when his friends on earth are looking for him. He sees it from the nue dimension, will he get clairvoyance?

Ikawho?

Homie sounds like straight trash, fodder, dookie, dick, ugly and is an overall nobody.

Dude needs to calc his relevancey, not his fodder ass feats.

Ikawho?

Homie sounds like straight trash, fodder, dookie, dick, ugly and is an overall nobody.

Dude needs to calc his relevancey, not his fodder ass feats.
You're right, let's calc the feats of the relevant characters
nOw9gRo_d.webp

When sasuke uses amaterasu against kaguya’s ice, does that count as freeze resistance? Or just a hard counter to ice manipulation??

Idk how I’m overthinking, he resisted being frozen with fire. I get fire beats ice but one shotting it while being frozen adds a different element
It adds nothing.
He was frozen, then used his eye to spawn Amaterasu and then used his other eye to control the flames and slice apart the ice. There's no real grounds for resistance here.

he was frozen solid inside of a glacier
That doesn't matter tho, fire by itself has no mass especially magically made one, fire is just energy released from chemical reactions (tho technically due to the fact that it's released due to chemical reactions it has mass because it needs a medium to travel through, in this case that'd be the ice i guess but you get the point)

Back