• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Curse Mark Users Weakness addition + Other shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastX

He/Him
Greetings everyone, here with another Naruto CRT from my part after so long.

So to cut to the chase, Curse Mark Users have a Weakness that's not been added to the profiles.

The Curse Mark Erodes the body and continuous use of it will cause them to lose a lot of chakra and eventually themselves in the second stage, this means that they can't use Level 2 from long periods of time.

This was first stated by Sakon and reiterated many times, Jirobo began to tire from his CS2 mere seconds after using it and even when Choji didn't do any lasting damage and was still tired even after draining his chakra. Sakon even after healing himself from the damage Kiba did to him was still tired from using CS2 and was easy picking for Kankuro. Kimimaro started dying faster once he used the second level of the curse Mark. Sasuke used it sparingly during his fight with Naruto, just using a bit during the beginning of the fight started to hurt him, he doesn't use it once he adquired the fully matured sharingan because he himself said that it eats up too much chakra and only used the Second level when he had no other option, barely a few seconds after he used it he started to feel the effects and decided to ends his battle with Naruto as quickly as possible, he comments when Naruto starts feeling the after effects of his Demon Fox Cloak that "That power has a risk as well" when he compared it to his power and once the battle ended he nearly kneeled over from the pain of using...and he only used it at the last part for one attack. (Also there's the sound four got immensely weakened from using the second level against a few jonin and left the weakened for their following fights).

So every Curse Mark User should have as a weakness:"The Curse Mark Erodes the body and makes the user lose themselves. The second level drains chakra in alarmingly fast rate and can only be used sparingly"

Now for the other shit.
-Naruto should also get a weakness for his KN1 self in part one that this form hurts the body as it's used, Naruto even stopped feeling his left arm towards the end of the fight because of this downside.
-Kimimaro should get Supernatural Willpower since he himself stated that the only reason he was even moving was because his willpower.
-Sakon and Ukon stated that with their triple arm attack their power gets multiplied by 3, I just forgot to add the scan.

https://imgur.com/gallery/uJaZ2zy

It's among the scan I posted, right when Sasuke mentions the risk part.

I doubt it's that, Sasuke pretty much says it's because his cloak is doing that, if he broke his arm he would have say that he did that, but no, he says "so it seems that power of yours has a risk as well" and given he has the sharingan he can probably also see how it is affecting him.

We already know his power has risk given what Jiraiya tells us, but he never actually suffers from any of the effects during the series given the number of times he's used the powers. Naruto does indeed have a broken wrist from Sasukes wing as its limp in the scan where sasuke says that.

It's a different thing because it's using the Demon Fox Cloak/KN1, which is significantly different and stronger from Vermilion Mode/KN0. The chakra even boils and shit.

And again, Sasuke would have say he broke his arm if it was because of that reason, once he enters CS2 Sasuke spends almost all his time bragging of how strong and special he is in comparison to Naruto, so when instead he says that the damage Naruto is suffering is because of the power he is using rather than making it himself I'm inclined to believe him.

i agree with op on everything.

Sasuke wouldn't point out naruto's power carrying a risk to use as well if naruto never suffered any consequences in the first place ,especially when it's right after naruto's internal monologue that he can't feel his arm any longer. It's clearly the chakra cloak ******* him up after a while.

Didn’t Naruto hit saskue wing with his left arm and that damage his arm?
Sasuke just shoved Naruto away, and with his level of regeneration, he would've healed such an injury instantaneously.

The dialogue and context all point to the damage being self-inflicted, which is consistent because Naruto's 4 Tailed cloak also caused him damage after prolonged use.

Yeah, you need to look at the Google doc I posted a few posts down because Imgur doesn't work for scans anymore, at least for me.

Would you happen to know the chapters that the scans are from? The ones in the doc don’t seem to be the official translations.

For the love of...I'm gonna go search for the chapters numbers, wait a bit...

Here's the updated doc with the chapter numbers I got the scans from at the bottom.

I also added extra scans for Tayuya since she seems to have a weird stat amp for her CS2 mode she used to counter Shikamaru's Shadow strangle jutsu, you can see how her horns start to get far larger the more power she applies.

So, in the official translations, Sakon just calls his attack a triple kick, he doesn’t actually say his attack is three times as powerful. So that can’t be used.

Kimimaro doesn’t explicitly state that he’s moving through willpower, he just says that he moves using the power of his mind. I could see this being ‘Possibly Supernatural Willpower’ though.

I don’t think Tayuya’s thing is necessarily Statistics Amplification, since all that’s happening is her horns getting bigger, maybe it’s Body Control?

The Curse Mark and KN1 weaknesses are fine, and I put them into a sandbox to show what they’s look like on the profiles.

I say it's stat amp because as she was pouring more chakra to counter Shikamaru her horns grew bigger as she did, the horn thing was a sign she was using more power than usual.

But still, thanks for that, It looks much better than what I wrote.

I don’t think just using more chakra would qualify for stat amping, especially in the case when the only indication that Tayuya might have gotten stronger is her horns growing.

Ye, I’ll add the stuff to the Sound Four and get Naruto and Sasuke’s pages unlocked so the changes can be applied to them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back