• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images

About time to downgrade kaguya again her core dimension didn't have a blue sky. Turns out the war arc of naruto isn't officially colored.

And was never confirmed she made the other dimensions

You're asking me like I'm Kishimoto.

We see her stop making contact with the orb and it's still growing..
Yeah there is a thing called not needing to be In direct contact with your attacks to create them.
it literally cannot expand on its own, unless you are saying that it was expanding with the amount of chakra it originally had (since it cannot drain energy from the shinobi alliance as it is just a ETSO).
If you assume that is the case. Well Kaguya when boosted with the Shinobi alliances chakra scales to it anyways

Last edited:
I mean, I don't know how reliable the episode summary are I remember the epsiode 198 summary said that Delta's beams were beams of light but in the episode itself there was none of that
It's not a contradiction, it's just additional info.
There have been a bajillion scale them to ETSO threads, that it's been thread banned since it's been debunked so many times. Honestly, there should be a blog made for why they dont scale to ETSO, but iirc it's because it required IT chakra that amped Kaguya exponentially and whatnot.

The novel adapts the movie which was retconned by the manga and anime, hence why it isn't used.
Isshiki should scale to it since he's the strongest enemy tho
Yuh, personally I think Moon level+ to Large Planetary (depending how generous you are with calcs) is the sweet spot for the God tiers.
Statements>Calcs

There have been a bajillion scale them to ETSO threads, that it's been thread banned since it's been debunked so many times. Honestly, there should be a blog made for why they dont scale to ETSO, but iirc it's because it required IT chakra that amped Kaguya exponentially and whatnot.

The novel adapts the movie which was retconned by the manga and anime, hence why it isn't used.
banning scaling is cringe honestly especially when its wrong like that "Sasuke isn't reliable and Momo isn't stronger than Kaguya" crap when the anime (and novel before it which even if its not consider canon here is written by the same author and none of the plot points surround this have change tbh) makes it blatantly clear its a power statement and Sasuke's been researching this for 15 years and has literally fought Kaguya before

Besides this statement exists right before ETSO:
0687-001.png

Go to the root dimension so you can "rebuild" and "recover" your chakra > goes to root dimension > absorbs chakra from IT because the root dimension is directly connected to IT

But I am serious though

RTN Hinata better version of Hinata

Imagine that's how canon Hinata's personality became post time skip while training to get more confidence

When with literally anyone else but Naruto- RTN personality

When with Naruto- Canon personality

The reason Kaguya does not scale to ETSO was because she was buffed by energy absorbtion of the shinobi alliance
Meanwhile this would make her up to High 4-C with after Absorbing energy as when she does this she can create an ETSO.
The only reason she is not currently scaled to it was because she absorbed the shinobi alliances chakra. After absorbing their chakra, she would scale to it so up to High 4-C after absorbing energy.
I have a question So if kaguya is high 4-C via chakra absorption who are the characters that would scale to that?

Once I finish re-watching Urashiki scenes finna make a CRT to upgrade him cause I feel sorry for all the hate he gets lmao

He'll get a tier when I eventually get around to that part in the anime.
Ngl it'd still be unknown mainly because of we don't know how down bad powerwise Sasuke was in the arc. At best you could scale him to Jiraya and higher

Ngl it'd still be unknown mainly because of we don't know how down bad powerwise Sasuke was in the arc. At best you could scale him to Jiraya and higher
It was stated that he was praised as the strongest in his clan, meaning he should at least scale around the level of the other 5-C Otsutsuki.

It was stated that he was praised as the strongest in his clan, meaning he should at least scale around the level of the other 5-C Otsutsuki.
Just because he was revered as the strongest of his clan, doesn't mean he actually was the strongest of his clan. Being revered just means people thought he was the strongest, given we have no other context, and contradictory statements that say Isshiki is the strongest, I see no reason to take that statement at its highest interpretation. Especially when there's nothing backing up that statement to prove it's more than just hearsay.

Back