• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To be honest, why is Kaguya taking back chakra from the shinobi alliance considered an outside amp for her? Isn't she the progenitor of chakra originally? Every chakra that exists in the verse originally belonged to her(including SPSM Naruto and Sasuke's chakra) which also means she was never at full power against team 7.

That's a common misconception, they were comparing it to the chakra surveillance bubble, which doesn't encapsulate the entire planet, only the battle field. So, the chakra volume isn't actually small planet level.

Toneri throwing the moon has been calcd at 5-C+, which is why I don't think him throwing the moon is planetary. I do think his last ditch effort suicide attack that absorbed solar energy is planetary tho.

Sadly there's no way to solidly quantify the amp Baryon mode gives, but it probably is meant to be a massive amp above any we've seen in the series.

No, the context of that statement was destroying the world the Sage created, which Hag created a society, not a planet.
I guess your right about most of the stuff you said but not all I disagree with you on hagoromo not creating the planet cause I think it’s possible

To be honest, why is Kaguya taking back chakra from the shinobi alliance considered an outside amp for her? Isn't she the progenitor of chakra originally? Every chakra that exists in the verse originally belonged to her(including SPSM Naruto and Sasuke's chakra) which also means she was never at full power against team 7.
Mostly because The same value of chakra does not exist at all times.
Can Hagoromo theoretically spam Izanagi?
He cannot spam Izanagi but he can spam COAT which Izanagi is just a worse version of

Also on the topic of ETSB the exponential amp was a extremely drained Kaguya Being exponentially amped by it and not a full power Kaguya, the chakra Kaguya lost to make her go from fine to extremely drained >>>>>>>the shinobi alliances chakra which even 50% Kurama surpasses by a massive amount. Also she created her dimensions in the past

It means that the statement is most certainly not planetary when examined under the proper context.

Obito wanted to trap the world's population into a super genjutsu. He cannot do that if there's no planet....

Likewise, saying the statement is only for life/surface wiping does not work because everyone would still be dead.

And the "Hagoromo shaped the world with it" statement is too vague to mean anything conclusive, but it's also definitely not a 5-B statement due to the fact that Hagoromo did not create or morph the planet.

Ultimately, his point is that context matters a great deal when interpreting statements; something this fandom sorely lacks more often than not.
Ok that makes sense I understand now

Well kaguya should be planet level she was powerful enough to create planets in her dimension I might make a thread about it
Her ETSO is rated High 4-C for creating a dimension with a star in it, aka we already incorporate her realm creation into scaling, just not to her normal AP.

Why does that matter? It still belonged to Kaguya and she could also have increased their amounts the same way.
I mean the fact that over time more and more chakra existed After Hagoromo combined people’s physical and spiritual energies which were unused.
so Kaguya when she had it all had less then the current amount of chakra on the planet.

On a kinda Related note. shouldn’t Kaguya be up to High 4-C via absorbing chakra, as the arguments which stop her from scaling to ETSB result in this being the case

On a kinda Related note. shouldn’t Kaguya be up to High 4-C via absorbing chakra, as the arguments which stop her from scaling to ETSB result in this being the case
Ehhhhh that's kinda included in the "with ETSO" part of the AP description, since she had to absorb IT chakra to use ETSO.

Try that again but in English
The reason Kaguya does not scale to ETSO was because she was buffed by energy absorbtion of the shinobi alliance
Meanwhile this would make her up to High 4-C with after Absorbing energy as when she does this she can create an ETSO.
The only reason she is not currently scaled to it was because she absorbed the shinobi alliances chakra. After absorbing their chakra, she would scale to it so up to High 4-C after absorbing energy.

No that was completely controlled by her own will. Are you legit saying that she just made the ETSO (with the chakra she absorbed personally) yet could not control it
Who said not control it.
I said that it was being filled up independent of her.

Back