• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now hear me out but what if we make Team Profiles for the Shinobi Alliance and Obito-Kabuto Alliance

If i recall one of the requirements for Team profiles is to list everyone notable iteration of a team, and it is technically the Akatsuki participating during the war. So I think the Obito-Kabuto Alliance is...sorta....

Mandatory

images

Who says a planet’s chakra = 5-B? Naruto is a human and his chakra isn’t tier 10. Having absorbed chakra from a planet doesn’t equate to absorbing all the planet’s GBE.

Doesn't that mean he has planetary levels of chakra after absorbing the energy?
It happens in the Boruto anime and the Boruto novel that adapts it. Not the Boruto movie novel.
He surface wipes a planet for the lols then plants a God Tree
Lol he didn't surface wipe That's a byproduct of god tree sucking the life of the planet. Also eating a planet worths of chakra doesn't equal planet level as each planet has different levels of chakra and theirs no way of quantify how much chakra you need to be planet level.The chakra is not only used for power but also used to keep them alive longer.

Lol he didn't surface wipe That's a byproduct of god tree sucking the life of the planet. Also eating a planet worths of chakra doesn't equal planet level as each planet has different levels of chakra and theirs no way of quantify how much chakra you need to be planet level.The chakra is not only used for power but also used to keep them alive longer.
He ate chakra with the volume of a planet.

I mean he should be 5-B and there is a lot of evidence of it, and literally as if it were a bad joke they ignore him because yes
I agree with you the god tiers should be planet level (5-B) via statements funny part is I just made a thread about upgrading the god tiers in naruto but it didn’t get accepted

I know the context. It's just wrong.
It was an underground portal that linked the Earth to the Moon.
The point is they got to the portal on foot. I was suggesting it could very well be the same situation in favor of Mount Myoboku being in another planet/dimension.
For instance, the portal to Mount Myoboku may be located as far as a month's journey from Konoha.
Or they could, on foot, get through the portal to another dimension and it'd still be a month's journey to Mount Myoboku.

Last edited:
Back