• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stares at PFP
oh-my-god-omg.gif

It's spreading!
but if it is the truth, naruto has better powers and abilities than goku, goku cannot control any element (which is known because he was not seen throwing earth, water, lightning or any other element) he cannot regenerate, he cannot resurrect the dead, He's not super luck, he doesn't control space-time,does not control life or death

but if it is the truth, naruto has better powers and abilities than goku, goku cannot control any element (which is known because he was not seen throwing earth, water, lightning or any other element) he cannot regenerate, he cannot resurrect the dead, He's not super luck, he doesn't control space-time,does not control life or death
Naruto can't do half the shit you mentioned tho-

Why are even replying to me? I wasn't even replying to you.

Didn't even bother to provide any proof or the context of most of those things
bJOQ2WO.jpeg

literally this power gives you the ability of the sage of the 6 paths, which gives you the power of all things in nature(all things would be all the elements, yin-yang, life and death, mind and spirit, space-time) well naruto can use that power, but even if you tell me that naruto can't because he didn't show it, i'll tell you that they all had the same power (obito, madara and naruto) all had the same abilities and none used any of their powers because the idea was not that.

kaW9k6g.jpeg

Minato's flying thunder god jutsu can transcend space-time.

That's how it says in Portuguese (which I more or less know Portuguese because my native language is Spanish)

and how consistent or logical is this, well of the few times that I saw minato use this ability, of the few times that he used it he literally teleported to the point where he threw the kunai instantly, in fact it is like the summoning jutsu , is a certain manipulation of space-time that allows you to arrive instantly or in a short time.

A bit suprised by this, i believed CM Multipliers were consistent for everyone. Although i guess it makes sense given that Kabuto was visibly suprised by which CM variant Sasuke got compared to the others.

M3X is correct. The quote mentions MS Genjutsu using up several times more chakra, which results in them being faster, more powerful, AND more taxing. (As we've seen with Itachi)
There's absolutely no mention of their chakra pool being multiplied several times over.
I thought there was like a 3x for either MS or EMS

guys i did it,

in the portuguese translation (which I understand) it says that truth seeking balls, actually the sage mode of the 6 paths is the one that allows the power of all things, but the truth seeking balls have the power of all creation inside(all the universe)

F1wcxpz.jpeg
(big words): the power of the beginnings of creation given to those who possess the power of those balls.
the balls that appear to those who acquire the power of the sage of the 6 paths (naruto, obito and madara)
The balls themselves are small in size, but they can change size and have extraordinary power.
these balls have the power of the universe inside (all things) they can create anything the user needs thanks to their will and the elements, that power is much greater than a kekkei genkai and kekkei mora.
me: this means that kaguya could recreate the entire universe (all creation) with her power, since although the truth-seeking balls are things that do not belong to the user and are weapons, it is the user himself who can use their power and manipulate them to their liking.
and not only that, but even before it was mentioned that kicking them and destroying them means destroying the power of the universe (that is, they are not linked to the universe, it is only a power comparable to the universe because it has the power of all things)

Ah yes,

Kid Naruto: Moon level (Scales above Adult Naruto)
1.adult naruto is either star level or universal+(the latter is possible but it's still something to tell)
2.literally urashiki was weakened by time travel, because that used up a lot of his chakra and his powers were weakened

Which seems to imply that he is technically canon to the manga aswell?
FAphzoO.jpeg
These are the Boruto era novels that are in the anime currently.
The ones labelled as "Boruto Novel" are just far more detailed retellings of the events written by the main anime writer and they all have illustrations from Ikemoto and Kodachi is tied to them and the anime as well. Yknow how they see both as canon but 2 different ways to get there so he is canon to the manga

Well it was April the 1st not that long ago lol.
there is how i dislike april fools,because literally today,they said they would release a worldbox update(maxim karpenko) and they would release the new chapter of deltarune(toby fox)and guess,they were both bait.
and apparently the only good thing about this day was that gurren lagann turns 15

Back