• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's not.
I mean in the thread i linked apparently everyone agreed on the multiplier.
And tbh, the arguments given seem pretty solid tbh.
Plus jiraiya straight up stated that his attacks were multiplied ten times their original size.

And we have seen from attacks like the kirin And the rasengan that size definitely matters in the narutoverse.

Mehhhhh, i am kinda neutral tbh.

So the argument from what i understood is, jirobo got a 10x amp in strength when going level 2, but jirobos main “thing" is destructive Power and the other sound 4 Main things are not destructive power (or power at all from what i have seen) So, they shouldn't get a 10x amp (which i agree with)
But the thing is, a 10x amp is given for strength when your main “thing" is Destructive power.
Which was the case for sasuke tho. He was clearly becoming far more powerful when fighting with CM2. In his fight with naruto his strength and speed was amped by alot.
the thread does prove that sasuke is far stronger then jirobo in terms of CMs. So, his CM2 should be a 10x multiplier.

The argument used against this is that this is a chakra amp by 10x, not their strength because of kibas statements to sakon and apparently confirmed because jirobo said that his chakra gets amped.

I mean, jirobo and sakons level 2s are different tho.
Jirobo is destructive power, and sakon is chakra levels (which is in the thread) so there two shouldn't really scale to each other. Plus also AP and chakra is different so jirobos statement should scale to his AP.

And about the databook statements i think it just says that their strength isnt noticeable?

So i am a a little neutral ig.

Edit: so what i meant by “when your main thing is destructive power" is that jirobos body is used to “crush” his opponents when everyone else isnt.

Last edited:
I mean in the thread i linked apparently everyone agreed on the multiplier.
And tbh, the arguments given seem pretty solid tbh.
Plus jiraiya straight up stated that his attacks were multiplied ten times their original size.

And we have seen from attacks like the kirin And the rasengan that size definitely matters in the narutoverse.

Plus it's consistent with other multipliers in the verse, like the MS.

That one is a 10x?
No, but it's several times from the 3T Sharingan.
main-qimg-01ad77a7b49e35bf5d9aea1b0bc7ff44-lq

On top of the 3T Sharingan already providing a large boost from base. So Base to MS being more than 10x makes sense. And Base Naruto~Base Sasuke while SM Naruto~MS Sasuke.
main-qimg-7f83f99bb2e9bed38e25b0243a8a3809
main-qimg-19919c00038db8292bb0c62321d381ed

No, but it's several times from the 3T Sharingan.
main-qimg-01ad77a7b49e35bf5d9aea1b0bc7ff44-lq

On top of the 3T Sharingan already providing a large boost from base. So Base to MS being more than 10x makes sense. And Base Naruto~Base Sasuke while SM Naruto~MS Sasuke.
main-qimg-7f83f99bb2e9bed38e25b0243a8a3809
main-qimg-19919c00038db8292bb0c62321d381ed
So what about EMS? Does that give a multiplier or no?

No multiplier for Sharingan. That's not a multiplier, it's for Genjutsu.
He has several times more chakra with the MS compared to the 3T Sharingan which he CAN use for genjutsu. It's not exclusively for genjutsu though. It makes no sense for his chakra pool to just have a subsection locked away exclusively for genjutsu usage. He casts genjutsu with his normal chakra.

No mate, the MS is using several times more chakra for a Genjutsu than the regular Sharingan. That's all.

Nothing about getting stronger, nothing about physicals.

Yall should stop trying to find multipliers in order to jump Tiers for the sake of it.

No mate, the MS is using several times more chakra for a Genjutsu than the regular Sharingan. That's all.
And where does that chakra come from?
Nothing about getting stronger, nothing about physicals.

Yall should stop trying to find multipliers in order to jump Tiers for the sake of it.
I don't find multipliers just "for the sake of it" or jumping tiers. Most of my scaling isn't even on VSBW. I just believe them to be true.

instead of a level multiplier over a speed multiplier, can Naruto anime characters be given a speed multiplier?

naruto has supernatural luck( a high level of luck 4/5)

although luck is just a statistic shown in the databooks, in reality it is the same luck who took naruto where he is, because you do not have the level of luck to get to where naruto is.

M3X is correct. The quote mentions MS Genjutsu using up several times more chakra, which results in them being faster, more powerful, AND more taxing. (As we've seen with Itachi)
There's absolutely no mention of their chakra pool being multiplied several times over.

M3X is correct. The quote mentions MS Genjutsu using up several times more chakra, which results in them being faster, more powerful, AND more taxing. (As we've seen with Itachi)
There's absolutely no mention of their chakra pool being multiplied several times over.
Alright what about the CM2 thing?

Back