• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And now, how big are those dimensions? Well, they could be the size of our universe or like many..........(I won't say) they say it's the size of the solar system
There are stars in them so they're at least solar system level.
You've got to be kidding me. This is the Databook entry for her Amenominaka ability. This ability's only known function is Teleportation. It teleports Kaguya and others into one of her 5 dimensions. That's it. That's what the entire description is saying.
The hype text is irrelevant in this case, as we know exactly how the ability works, and it has nothing to do with creating dimensions.
It could be a mistranslation (this IS a fan translation after all), or perhaps it's just paying homage to Kakashi initially believing (falsely) that she had created a genjutsu world.
This really isn't deep, guys.
The hype text is related to the dimensions, that's why it's there.

It could be, but that's an assumption.

It's not a homage cause it doesn't say anything about giving the impression that she made them, it's a plain word of god statement that she easily made those dimensions.

It's legit stated she made those dimensions.
tumblr_pvqcgg3seL1urljpmo1_500.jpg
Pretty sure that translation is wrong.

How would you argue against someone saying then they shouldn't be able to go LS or faster? Asking this cause there's the LS teleportation jutsu and LF which is confirmed in the databook to be LS and theirs the novel photon dodge.
Who's "they"? I do believe certain characters are LS, or beyond.

It's legit stated she made those dimensions.
tumblr_pvqcgg3seL1urljpmo1_500.jpg
Had that translated and it doesn't say anything about her creating dimensions.

"Ninjutsu - Kekkei Mōra - Amenominaka

User -- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

The divine power of the Founder whose eyes have opened to freely spin space without obstruction!

This is a technique Kaguya uses with the "Rinne Sharingan". She can move the world she is in along with everyone else to another space in an instant. Starting from the initial space, the five spaces that are directly connected that she can move to are lava, water, supergravity, sand, and acid.

It consumes a lot of chakra when activated, and so it is a Doujutsu that only Kaguya with her enormous power can utilize.

(Arrows) It forcibly drags others to another space. It is a fearsome technique as there is no way to resist it, and is impossible for one to return from the space beyond it."

The core dimension is the only one stated to be hers exclusively by zetsu and the only one she could nuke. The core dimension i think is only planet as the moon that naruto made did not go into orbit as if their is a boundary stopping it.

Last edited:
Who's "they"? I do believe certain characters are LS, or beyond.
Quora, I just saw a post about chakra having mass therefore it can't be LS or higher, and got me thinking about how that argument would be countered. The chakra weight thing was something I didn't realize in the manga till they brought it up as a point against LS or higher speeds and got me curious since I think fiction isn't that tightly tied to real life limitations.

I don’t know what everyone is on tho but the most logical conclusion is that she created those dimensions as the only argument that we have for that she didn’t create it is that, we didn’t see her create them but the argument for her creating them is much stronger
1. She has shown the ability to Be able to create dimensions
2. It was referred to her dimensions on multiple occasions
3. She can control said dimensions and move through them at will, something that won’t be possible if it was another’s dimension
4. She herself called it her dimension

What else is the argument that she didn’t create them again?

Last edited:
No, the hype text is related to her power, which is is Amenominaka, aka the very subject of this Databook entry.
She had to make those dimensions to travel to them though.
It's worth double checking if you're aspiring for accuracy. These translations are wrong a lot of times.
Mayhaps.
Had that translated and it doesn't say anything about her creating dimensions.

"Ninjutsu - Kekkei Mōra - Amenominaka

User -- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

The divine power of the Founder whose eyes have opened to freely spin space without obstruction!

This is a technique Kaguya uses with the "Rinne Sharingan". She can move the world she is in along with everyone else to another space in an instant. Starting from the initial space, the five spaces that are directly connected that she can move to are lava, water, supergravity, sand, and acid.

It consumes a lot of chakra when activated, and so it is a Doujutsu that only Kaguya with her enormous power can utilize.

(Arrows) It forcibly drags others to another space. It is a fearsome technique as there is no way to resist it, and is impossible for one to return from the space beyond it."

The core dimension is the only one stated to be hers exclusively by zetsu and the only one she could nuke. The core dimension i think is only planet as the moon that naruto made did not go into orbit as if their is a boundary stopping it.
It says she spinned space, which is basically a synonym for making. When you spin together a story, you're making it.
What y’all really need to focus on is the time frame she can create or destroy those dimensions in. Considering an unknown timeframe makes the feat unknown as well.
Her spinning space "freely" or creating dimensions "as she pleases" implies it's a casual thing, which wouldn't make much sense if it took a long time to build up the energy for it or something.

Her spinning space "freely" or creating dimensions "as she pleases" implies it's a casual thing, which wouldn't make much sense if it took a long time to build up the energy for it or something.
"As she pleases" doesn't imply a time frame, neither does "freely". You can do something casually for a long time. Easy =/= quick.

wait,there is a bug in reality or my computer,mi account is reseting and all the things i say they gone(not gone only reset my account)

She didn't have to make them. There's no real reason to assume that had to be the case at all.
She could've just found those dimensions and took possession of them. Even Sasuke was able to find them.

Mayhaps.

It says she spinned space, which is basically a synonym for making. When you spin together a story, you're making it.

The spinning/weaving space part is in reference to her teleportation ability. When she opens portals she is weaving the space.

Her core dimension was specifically stated to be her own by zetus.
"This root time-space is mothers exclusive domain" if others where made by her zetsu would have said the same for them.

Otusuki are alien parasites it's not far fetched to say those are just planets she takes ownership of

The spinning/weaving space part is in reference to her teleportation ability. When she opens portals she is weaving the space.

"This root time-space is mothers exclusive domain" if others where made by her zetsu would have said the same for them.

Otusuki are alien parasites it's not far fetched to say those are just planets she takes ownership of

The world was “root domain” not exclusive that’s the wrong translation.
The purpose of the root domain is that it allows her to draw chakra from the shinobi alliance

"As she pleases" doesn't imply a time frame, neither does "freely". You can do something casually for a long time. Easy =/= quick.
That's not rlly easy then. Needing to put a lot of time into something means it requires at least some difficulty.
She didn't have to make them. There's no real reason to assume that had to be the case at all.
She could've just found those dimensions and took possession of them. Even Sasuke was able to find them.
I'm just saying a probable reason why that hype text is there in relation to Amenominaka.

Back