• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is there a thread explaining the issues with "Boruto: Naruto the Movie Novelization"? Curious about what parts have been retconned in it since this is in the rules "It has been retconned by the anime and the manga".

Using a calculation method for an explosion for an object that isn’t an explosion, you don’t see the issue with that?

I’m sure the calculations mathematics are fine. I trust you can plug stuff into a calculator or program and it run correctly. If memory serves, the issue is with the methods used and not the math itself.

Ofc I’ll tell you what I tell the Bleach peeps, go make a CRT about it if you remain unsatisfied.

I’m sure the calculations mathematics are fine. I trust you can plug stuff into a calculator or program and it run correctly. If memory serves, the issue is with the methods used and not the math itself.
If memory serves? So you don’t completely remember then. If that's the case why make the claim that my logic is wrong? You couldn’t asked why before making a premise, especially when you say nothing is wrong mathematically.
Ofc I’ll tell you what I tell the Bleach peeps, go make a CRT about it if you remain unsatisfied.
I don’t care about Bleach yet, but I will make a CRT tho.

Arc: comments on how using an explosion formula for a non explosive attack is incorrect.
Also Arc: doesn’t mention the math or numbers of the calculation at all.
Random Naruto thread guy: why are you saying my math is wrong!? And I dont care about bleach!

uhhhhh I’m not saying the math is wrong and I didn’t ask if you cared about bleach, now go make your thread and give us spice

Is there a thread explaining the issues with "Boruto: Naruto the Movie Novelization"? Curious about what parts have been retconned in it since this is in the rules "It has been retconned by the anime and the manga".
The novel was removed simply because of the manga/anime coming after it.
Tho imo it should still be usable since they all basically say the same thing, Kodachi made the Shinobi Columns with the movie(he worked on the movie and went more indepth with the novelisation) and the anime(He's responsible for the screenplay) in mind and it still shows up in the official timeline.

unknown.png

But on another hand maybe the same thing happened with another series like DB Super and they decided on that rule for all other series like it.

Tho imo it should still be usable since they all basically say the same thing, Kodachi made the Shinobi Columns with the movie(he worked on the movie and went more indepth with the novelisation) and the anime(He's responsible for the screenplay) in mind and it still shows up in the official timeline.

unknown.png

But on another hand maybe the same thing happened with another series like DB Super and they decided on that rule for all other series like it.
Ah okay, those things were cool in the manga. Wish they got brought back.

unknown.png

well novel basically bs🤣 . imagine saying gokage (naruto too) doesnt have power to take down bijuu who is 6+ tier (iirc)

"The huge eight Tails had his legs blown off. This power was beyond human comprehension. Techniques that could
fight and bring down a Bijuu from this close were in the possession of shinobi. Even the Gokage didn’t have this kind
of power."

if u want to said it canon then u need downgrade adult naruto too.

well novel basically bs🤣 . imagine saying gokage (naruto too) doesnt have power to take down bijuu who is 6+ tier (iirc)

"The huge eight Tails had his legs blown off. This power was beyond human comprehension. Techniques that could
fight and bring down a Bijuu from this close were in the possession of shinobi. Even the Gokage didn’t have this kind
of power."

if u want to said it canon then u need downgrade adult naruto too.
I mean we know this is a statement meant to hype up Momo and Kin.
Seeing as the Bijuu had to be fought to be sealed in the first place and it's shown numerous times in the series that the Kage are usually the ones to do it.
And it's one statement out of an entire novel

I mean we know this is a statement meant to hype up Momo and Kin.
Seeing as the Bijuu had to be fought to be sealed in the first place and it's shown numerous times in the series that the Kage are usually the ones to do it.
And it's one statement out of an entire novel
Plus Boruto Era Bee can just be way stronger than he was in Shippuden.

• Ok so Karma had decompressed 82% of Momoshiki's compressed and digitized data(components) into Boruto.
  • In an effort to stop Momo from reviving, Kawaki destroyed Boruto's heart and a good portion of his lungs as well as making him lose a shit ton of blood
  • So he almost died and Momo's soul was about to be wiped out like Isshiki's was.
  • But he wasn't about to go out sorry like that
  • So he used the remaining 18% compressed data to save his life by turning it into Boruto's data rather than Momo's, then using said data to create new cellular tissue to save Boruto
  • This in turn basically nulls Momo's chance at reincarnating but it also keeps himself from pulling an Isshiki and having his soul erased
    So while the "crisis" of Momo looks to be averted, Boruto is now 100% Otsutsuki
  • Why? Because that 18% data of his was created from the data that originally belonged to Otsutsuki Momoshiki
Noticing that they mentioned the creation of new cell tissue, this could be a hint to the relation between Karma and Strength of a Hundred Seal

• Ok so Karma had decompressed 82% of Momoshiki's compressed and digitized data(components) into Boruto.
  • In an effort to stop Momo from reviving, Kawaki destroyed Boruto's heart and a good portion of his lungs as well as making him lose a shit ton of blood
  • So he almost died and Momo's soul was about to be wiped out like Isshiki's was.
  • But he wasn't about to go out sorry like that
  • So he used the remaining 18% compressed data to save his life by turning it into Boruto's data rather than Momo's, then using said data to create new cellular tissue to save Boruto
  • This in turn basically nulls Momo's chance at reincarnating but it also keeps himself from pulling an Isshiki and having his soul erased
    So while the "crisis" of Momo looks to be averted, Boruto is now 100% Otsutsuki
  • Why? Because that 18% data of his was created from the data that originally belonged to Otsutsuki Momoshiki
Noticing that they mentioned the creation of new cell tissue, this could be a hint to the relation between Karma and Strength of a Hundred Seal
Feels like Boruto being monthly was a mistake and that we get mid 90% of the time and good shit twice a year.

I don't really get it myself but does it make sense from what we know of how Karma works?
No. This was a new thing. But it's not far-fetched.
It just tells us what delays karma decompression is the rewriting of the vessel's data.
But karma can be decompressed instantly for other things. In Boruto's case, it was decompressed instantly to heal (regenerate new Boruto cells).

We know in the past karma activation could heal Boruto's injuries, but it seems this injury inflicted by Kawaki was beyond what was capable for normal karma's healing.

Back