• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i take that fight with a lot of grain of salt, Boruto was mostly playing defensive on top of specifically making a point to Mitsuki that would have been lost if he decided to just slap him around. I think Speed is prob the only thing id say is scalable and even then id say it would be in the lower levels, which i dont think are enough blitz the GT of Shippuden.
He did say he would get a bit rough so I don't think he was massively holding back, and if he did there'd be no point in using ninjutsu. And lower level of relative to Boruto should still be above anyone in Shippuden, considering Boruto's faster than Jigen who's much faster than Prime Naruto and Sasuke who are themselves well clear of Shippuden.
Can Mitsuki fly?
No but if Madara attempts to fly to the moon, Mitsuki can just grab him with snakes and fling him back down onto the ground. Kinda like this
giphy.gif
Hate to be that guy but you can absolutely wank Tskuyomi's speed to be above anything in the series.
I mean like you said that'd be wank, and even if it was true, that doesn't matter since Itachi needs to be able to think to cast Tsukuyomi for its speed to matter.
Mitsuki also has no EE resistance. So it's plausible he dies to Juubito if he has no knowledge on what TSBs are.
He has senjutsu so the dura neg effect of TSOs doesn't apply

I have never seen someone bring this up but Sakura in her novel ran towards and evaded a raiton attack that was amped by several orders of magnitude in speed and power. Even at its low-end the attack is FTL and they said the Narutoverse does not have any great speed feat.

The only argument I see against the acceptance of this feat is "🤓: Actually, not every raiton attack is Lightning speed. It is just like cars do all of them have the same speed?" which is pretty moot imo.

He did say he would get a bit rough
its just an expression, the context here is that Boruto isnt going to avoid not fighting Momoshiki at all.
so I don't think he was massively holding back, and if he did there'd be no point in using ninjutsu.
you can still massively hold back and use Ninjutsu, specifically if its mostly used to deescalate the situation and and avoid destroying the environment as Boruto brings up.
And lower level of relative to Boruto should still be above anyone in Shippuden, considering Boruto's faster than Jigen who's much faster than Prime Naruto and Sasuke who are themselves well clear of Shippuden.
Jigen isnt massively faster than Naruto and Sasuke outside of his rods and Shrinking, which themselves are faster than Jigen's regular speed.
[/SPOILER]

I mean like you said that'd be wank, and even if it was true, that doesn't matter since Itachi needs to be able to think to cast Tsukuyomi for its speed to matter.
Mitsuki doesnt just perception blitz in character, it would legit just take a single glance from itachi.
He has senjutsu so the dura neg effect of TSOs doesn't apply
only applies to his Ninjutsu.

I doubt Mitsuki is going to use Sage Mode against someone massively weaker than him. Senjutsu isn't passive.
I also doubt Mitsuki's just gonna let an attack hit him, even if he's massively stronger
Yes, it does. It only makes it so his ninjutsu works, but physically he's still susceptible.
Are you sure about that? Also ig it's kinda different but Toneri formed all his TSOs into one and made that moon splitting attack that BSM Naruto tanked. Also why would the dura neg not effect senjutsu but would affect senjutsu users? The ninjutsu only doesn't get erased upon contact cause it has senjutsu chakra in it. And I don't recall any instance of TSOs dura negging someone with senjutsu.
its just an expression, the context here is that Boruto isnt going to avoid not fighting Momoshiki at all.
I think it's both that and that he's gonna have to try a little to get Mitsuki to stand down
you can still massively hold back and use Ninjutsu, specifically if its mostly used to deescalate the situation and and avoid destroying the environment as Boruto brings up.
If anything I would think just using straight hands and kenjutsu would cause less environmental destruction than beam clashing and stuff
Jigen isnt massively faster than Naruto and Sasuke outside of his rods and Shrinking, which themselves are faster than Jigen's regular speed.
K2 Jigen is quite a bit faster. Also, Code is far superior to Jigen in overall combat ability, which includes his rods and shrinking.
Mitsuki doesnt just perception blitz in character, it would legit just take a single glance from itachi.
I mean...that's cause he doesn't fight people he's a perception blitz tier above usually. It's very in character for pretty much any characters to attack someone at their normal level at the start of a fight, and if that someone is too far below you in speed, they'll get perception blitzed even if that wasn't specifically your objective/plan.
only applies to his Ninjutsu.
Same thing I said to Slayer

I have never seen someone bring this up but Sakura in her novel ran towards and evaded a raiton attack that was amped by several orders of magnitude in speed and power. Even at its low-end the attack is FTL and they said the Narutoverse does not have any great speed feat.

The only argument I see against the acceptance of this feat is "🤓: Actually, not every raiton attack is Lightning speed. It is just like cars do all of them have the same speed?" which is pretty moot imo.
I actually do have an angle in mind for this part of the Novel but no CRT is going out until after Slayer is done with the speed Scaling for the verse
So I don't interfere with whatever he has lined up
Who knows, maybe it's on his agenda 👀

Oh that's so cool, I didn't realize Mitsuki had Six Paths Sage Mode. You learn something new everyday.
I imagined that might be the response, but the databook page for SPSM implies the difference between regular Naruto and SPSM Naruto that made this doable was the amount of chakra, not particular hax properties. Also I think my other points about regular Sage Mode are more relevant.

K2 Jigen is quite a bit faster. Also, Code is far superior to Jigen in overall combat ability,
a lot of those feats are while his shrinking and moving with Sukunahikona, which is faster than his regular speed. the last one is him reacting to Sasuke's attack, not sure why this would massively put him above them.
which includes his rods and shrinking.
theres nothing to suggest that, given the disproportional amp in speed the shrinking is compared to their regular speed. even Kawaki who is Inferior to people like Jura was able to escape his wood release via shrinking. Then there's people like Sasuke who can barely but still keep track of someone like Ishikki's rods.

Last edited:
a lot of those feats are while his shrinking and moving with Sukunahikona, which is faster than his regular speed. the last one is him reacting to Sasuke's attack, not sure why this would massively put him above them.
1. Idk why I didn't question this before, but what exactly proves that he's faster when shrinking?
2. A lot of them are him at full size
3. He reacted to Sasuke when he was very much offguard
theres nothing to suggest that, given the disproportional amp in speed the shrinking is compared to their regular speed. even Kawaki who is Inferior to people like Jura was able to escape his wood release.
But...that's literally part of his combat ability? No one said Code is better than Jigen in a fist fight or that he's above in terms of regular stats, simply that he surpasses him in general. Meaning that Jigen having rods and Sukunahikona isn't enough to put him on Code's level.

I imagined that might be the response, but the databook page for SPSM implies the difference between regular Naruto and SPSM Naruto that made this doable was the amount of chakra, not particular hax properties. Also I think my other points about regular Sage Mode are more relevant.
All I can say is if you're that confident about it, make a CRT. I'm not getting into a debate that ultimately leads to nothing.
He does not, unless you have a solid way to scale base Kido that doesn't result in circular scaling. In which case, we can definitely make something happen 👀

1. Idk why I didn't question this before, but what exactly proves that he's faster when shrinking?
characters that are comparable or faster struggling to keep up during these periods, in contrast to those who can counter and react effectively mid shrink/enlarge
2. A lot of them are him at full size
he shrinks and moves and enlarges
3. He reacted to Sasuke when he was very much offguard
thats cool and all but it doesnt make someone massively faster.

But...that's literally part of his combat ability? No one said Code is better than Jigen in a fist fight or that he's above in terms of regular stats, simply that he surpasses him in general. Meaning that Jigen having rods and Sukunahikona isn't enough to put him on Code's level.
nobody is arguing that Jigen> Code

the point is that in regards to speed, the gap isnt as massive as its being presented.

theres nothing to suggest that, given the disproportional amp in speed the shrinking is compared to their regular speed. even Kawaki who is Inferior to people like Jura was able to escape his wood release via shrinking. Then there's people like Sasuke who can barely but still keep track of someone like Ishikki's rods.
Naa I disagree here.
Forget the shrinking speed. A base fatigued naruto is fast enough to block an attack from fused momo but isn't fast enough to block base jigen. The dude has 2 states after that. I believe I don't have to explain why fused momo is faster than everyone in shippuden.
Also I'm pretty sure v2 jigen blitzed sasuke out of his susanoo. The scary part was sasuke actually attacked him first with his swords , he was fast enough to kick sasuke out of his susanoo faster than he could swing his sword. The guys is faster by a lot honestly.

So yeah the difference in speed from v2 jigen to shippuden is significant. And boruto is over this.

Combat ability may not necessarily imply the shrinking but should cover the speed at which he moves his rods. Sasuke has no problem seeing microscopic rods, it’s the speed itself that was the issue for him to barely see it.

Naa I disagree here.
Forget the shrinking speed. A base fatigued naruto is fast enough to block an attack from fused momo but isn't fast enough to block base jigen.
the gap in speed between base and six paths nard isnt big at all, as proven by the circular scaling of

Base Nard reacts to Fused momo, Fused momo can react to both naruto in sixth paths sage mode and raiton enhanced sasuke, Base Naruto can dodge delta's kicks, and Delta can also physically keep up with Naruto in six paths sage mode, both even one up one another via body flicker.
The dude has 2 states after that.
speed doesnt scale linearly like that
I believe I don't have to explain why fused momo is faster than everyone in shippuden.
actually sure go ahead, how is he faster than everyone in shippuden.
Also I'm pretty sure v2 jigen blitzed sasuke out of his susanoo.
he didnt, being faster isnt what blitz is
The scary part was sasuke actually attacked him first with his swords , he was fast enough to kick sasuke out of his susanoo faster than he could swing his sword. The guys is faster by a lot honestly.
uhhh no?, sasuke missed his swing and then he attacked sasuke, which sasuke reacted to btw, he just wasnt prepared to fight someone who could kick him out his suano
Combat ability may not necessarily imply the shrinking but should cover the speed at which he moves his rods. Sasuke has no problem seeing microscopic rods, it’s the speed itself that was the issue for him to barely see it.
your missing the point, if sasuke can barely react to the rods, it still means he reacts to it, this disqualifies it from being a blitz, and his doing this with a character who significantly above V2 Jigen.

yall need to stop conflating blitz with someone just being faster.

All I can say is if you're that confident about it, make a CRT. I'm not getting into a debate that ultimately leads to nothing.
Is it specifically stated somewhere on the profiles that TSOs neg Sage Mode users' durability or that they neg the durability of anyone who doesn't have Six Paths Sage Mode/Senjutsu?
He does not, unless you have a solid way to scale base Kido that doesn't result in circular scaling. In which case, we can definitely make something happen 👀
Isn't there the whole Raiton is considered lightning speed if it has lightning like properties thing?
characters that are comparable or faster struggling to keep up during these periods, in contrast to those who can counter and react effectively mid shrink/enlarge
Rods definitely fall under this, but idk about shrunk Jigen. The bigger concern is that it's hard to keep track of him when he's small. In terms of pure speed Naruto can intercept small K1 Jigen trying to attack from behind.
he shrinks and moves and enlarges
He was large the whole time when kicking Sasuke's Susanoo and flying to Naruto's Kurama Avatar head.
thats cool and all but it doesnt make someone massively faster.
Teleportation does tend to aid people's "speed" a lot of the time. Like how YM Obito, who's (somewhat) comparable to Minato in physical speed got blitzed when he used FTG, or how Tobirama with FTG blitzed Izuna who was his rival his whole life. So I wouldn't underestimate the impressiveness of reacting to someone after teleporting.

Is it specifically stated somewhere on the profiles that TSOs neg Sage Mode users' durability or that they neg the durability of anyone who doesn't have Six Paths Sage Mode/Senjutsu?
It's specifically accepted only for Six Paths chakra users, not Senjutsu users.
Isn't there the whole Raiton is considered lightning speed if it has lightning like properties thing?
Not all Raiton Jutsu are accepted as being as fast as lightning.

Teleportation does tend to aid people's "speed" a lot of the time. Like how YM Obito, who's (somewhat) comparable to Minato in physical speed got blitzed when he used FTG, or how Tobirama with FTG blitzed Izuna who was his rival his whole life. So I wouldn't underestimate the impressiveness of reacting to someone after teleporting.
the issue with this and what makes it less impressive is that he was still intending to intercept someone, its just that his target changed, obviously it can be disorientating but someone who is faster and equally skilled should be able to react to this. Minato's case is different as his literally teleporting away from the person in a completely different direction than what they were aiming so he can flank them.

Last edited:
According to the blog, animal shaped raiton do not qualify for LS(no sufficient answer as to why) even citing Darui's Lightning Release: Black Panther as an example of what type of raiton jutsu do not qualify for LS yet it uses a scan of that specific jutsu of darui conducting in water as a justification for for raiton being LS. Quite contradictory don't ya think?

Introduction​

I will show all criteria raiton has to be considered real lightning and to have the speed of 400,000 m/s.

Flowing through conducting materials​

Questions​

So all Raiton jutsus have lightning speed?

Obviously not. Only some raiton jutsus does have it, like a lightning shot, from Kakuzu or Mitsuki. Animal shaped lightning, like Kakashi Hatake's lightning and Darui's Black Panther are not lightning speed.

Note: This post is not meant undermine the blogger work.

I actually do have an angle in mind for this part of the Novel but no CRT is going out until after Slayer is done with the speed Scaling for the verse
True, that's why I haven't made a major CRT for naruto, I don't want to interfere with his plans(plus i am very busy working on chinamen😭) Even though I didn't join the wiki for naruto, it is still very important to me so I was willing to help but turns out that Slayer has already planned the entire verse's future like Aizen.

True, that's why I haven't made a major CRT for naruto, I don't want to interfere with his plans(plus i am very busy working on chinamen😭) Even though I didn't join the wiki for naruto, it is still very important to me so I was willing to help but turns out that Slayer has already planned the entire verse's future like Aizen.
There is a goat in your profile photo

Back