• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Or am I?
dog-shiba.gif

So considering mitsuki told eida when he fell under her charm it was the first time he felt like that I don't really think mitsuki is in love with boruto. Well not romantically (dude might still be gay though but ion know).
I think dude is just lost and needs his own identity. Kind of reminds me of kabuto

Yeah Hiruzen reminds me a lot of Roku from Avatar The Last Airbender.
Both very strong loving people but their loving and forgiving nature came at the price of great tragedies happening because they didn't have the heart to fully "end" the bad people close to them.
For Hiruzen this was Danzo and Orochimaru, leading to Uchiha massacre and Konoha Crush. And for Roku it was Sozin, leading to the 100 year war and the genocide of Air Nomads.
Roku tried to get Aang to murder Zuko for resisting the Earth King. To be fair, though, he did redeem himself a bit later.

So considering mitsuki told eida when he fell under her charm it was the first time he felt like that I don't really think mitsuki is in love with boruto. Well not romantically (dude might still be gay though but ion know).
I think dude is just lost and needs his own identity. Kind of reminds me of kabuto
I mean, he also literally doesn't remember his time with Boruto. People are actually doing Mitsuki x Eida shipping now though and it's nasty.

He's viewed as the father of the village cause he did just that: he treated everyone like family.
He took care of multiple orphans, making sure they didn't starve or die and were safe in the village until they were old enough to be sent on missions. By then, they were expected to be able to take care of themselves, as sad as that is.
That crystal ball wasn't just for show; he's always using it to watch over the people of the village, and he's seen showing care towards orphans and problem kids like Naruto, Iruka and the like
A lot of Naruto's childhood problems are blamed on Hiruzen, and I admit he's not the greatest person, but I think he did a pretty good job.
Naruto wasn't blasting out of both ends all the time, so you can tell the milk thing was just a case of him being a bozo and forgetting to check the expiry date; it happens to the best of us, lol.
For the shunning thing, Hiruzen actively tried to let people know that Naruto was a "hero" for bearing the Nine Tails in him, but if you're a grief-stricken person, it doesn't matter what or who you are, they'll hate you regardless of how irrational it is.
That's why he switched to making all the adults who knew Naruto harboured to Nine Tails stop talking about it, or else they face harsh punishment, but seeing how they treated him, the kids of said adults shunned Naruto too. It's an excellent example of prejudice.
There are some revelations later on that make people ask questions about the villagers' "intelligence," but there are also multiple cases like Naruto in different villages that show that no matter who you are or who your parents are, that won't stop people from blaming the sins of another on you.
THANK YOU
A lot of people don't remember that he also lost his wife that night
It's easy to blame Hiruzen when you overlook the underlying circumstances
Could he have done better? Maybe
Did he do badly? Absolutely not

I mean, he also literally doesn't remember his time with Boruto. People are actually doing Mitsuki x Eida shipping now though and it's nasty.
He remembers his time with boruto. He just remembers it as kawaki. And he also had the feeling with eida before the switch.
People shipping them are just confused lot

THANK YOU
i dont really blame Hiruzen that much, he supported naruto in the best way he could as military leader, the leaf village is by and large a Military location for the land of fire with a bunch of war orhpans, its not exactly known for having robust support systems, ontop of that at some point naruto was kicked out of the orphanage and given a home by Hiruzen inside the village.

a more questionable take is how Naruto didnt inherent anything from his mother or father like Sasuke did.

THANK YOU
Had Naruto living like a hunter-gatherer at 4 and still took his cut. Bruh cut throat… 💀

That’s why Naruto beat his grandson’s ass with a smile on his face!

I'm pretty sure Hiruzen doting on Naruto would also like, probably give up the fact that he's somehow special and could make him a target for Rouge Nin.

I'm pretty sure Hiruzen doting on Naruto would also like, probably give up the fact that he's somehow special and could make him a target for Rouge Nin.
You see, I was thinking about that and… That doesn’t hold up to the smell test actually. We see that the Leaf Ninja were already strongly down to protect Naruto BEFORE Naruto even got the chance to fight Pain. Minato was BELOVED by the Village and extremely respected. If Hiruzen told the village that this baby was Minato and Kushina’s son, he would be loved and protected FAR MORE than even what the villagers did for Naruto when Pain/Konan interrogated them.

Not only that, but we see that even with Kushina, the Leaf is DEAD SERIOUS about protecting it’s Jinchuriki host. I dare say anybody wishing to do Naruto harm would have a FAR more difficult time getting at Naruto than even the cloud village did going after Hinata, and that’s just on the strength of Naruto being more important to the village than a Clan Heir as the Jinchuriki. That’s not even factoring in the goodwill he’d have for being known Minato’s Son, the villages innate protections and potential 24/7 Anbu observations.

Literally a Ninja War is more likely to happen before any single bad actor or group can successfully target Naruto.

I think it’s more like he didn’t know that what he was feeling was love until he was put under Eida’s ability.

You sure? Maybe I'm not getting the translation well. I guess when the full chapter comes out I'll check it out
Yeah it’s not unusual for people to not understand or internalize their feelings, and given how Mitsuki is like an artificial human it makes sense. Like he spent his adolescence with these feelings, but never experiencing them before he didn’t know what they were. Then Eida comes along, he’s told that Eida’s power forces people to fall in love with her, so when that power works on Mitsuki he can put a name to those prior feelings with an “oh this is what love feels like”. Hence his whole revelation in the recent chapter. That’s my (and it seems a decent amount of others) interpretation of it at least.

Yeah it’s not unusual for people to not understand or internalize their feelings, and given how Mitsuki is like an artificial human it makes sense. Like he spent his adolescence with these feelings, but never experiencing them before he didn’t know what they were. Then Eida comes along, he’s told that Eida’s power forces people to fall in love with her, so when that power works on Mitsuki he can put a name to those prior feelings with an “oh this is what love feels like”. Hence his whole revelation in the recent chapter. That’s my (and it seems a decent amount of others) interpretation of it at least.
W Mitsuki analysis

He remembers his time with boruto. He just remembers it as kawaki.
Yeah, but I feel like he very clearly doesn't feel the same toward the two of them as he did before the switch. If there really are rimantic feelings involved from him, it would explain Boruto going "Mitsuki, you gotta just believe in that shit. Right here, in your heart, my lad. Also come down to my place anytime ahaha."
And he also had the feeling with eida before the switch.
Yeah, because Eida wasn't one of the two people.
People shipping them are just confused lot
They selectively forgot Eida's power and age.

Wait for official translation because another translation for Mitsuki's 'love' convo is in reference to Omnipotence charm from Eida.

ehh i dont know, i think his speed prob makes it harder for anyone not in the high or top tier, but i dont think his AP is quite there nor does he have a counter for every hax that shippuden has

ehh i dont know, i think his speed prob makes it harder for anyone not in the high or top tier, but i dont think his AP is quite there nor does he have a counter for every hax that shippuden has
I mean his scaling is definitely vague for now, but Boruto did feel the need to amp his sword with lightning style to counter his snakes and destroy his clones, Mitsuki repelled his shuriken, and he didn't simply bat away Mitsuki's Snake Lightning. I certainly wouldn't die on a hill of Mitsuki>Kaguya/DMS Kakashi (yet), but I don't see anyone in Shippuden reacting to or blocking anything from TBV Boruto, or making him use ninjutsu. At the very least, Mitsuki would comfortably be in the top 10 in Shippuden (and probably top 5).

It's going to be a Genjutsu GG either from Itachi
Blud Thinks He's On The Team / Who Invited My Man Blud | Know Your Meme

Itachi getting blitzed and one shot 😭
or Juubidara
That's plausible, although even Juubidara has been massively powercliffed by current Boruto characters, and if Mitsuki's even barely relative to Base Boruto, he also might outstat him too much for Madara to have a chance. After all, he needs to either capture Mitsuki's eyes in his or fly up to the moon, the latter of which he's probably not gonna get the opportunity to do.

I mean his scaling is definitely vague for now, but Boruto did feel the need to amp his sword with lightning style to counter his snakes and destroy his clones, Mitsuki repelled his shuriken, and he didn't simply bat away Mitsuki's Snake Lightning. I certainly wouldn't die on a hill of Mitsuki>Kaguya/DMS Kakashi (yet), but I don't see anyone in Shippuden reacting to or blocking anything from TBV Boruto, or making him use ninjutsu. At the very least, Mitsuki would comfortably be in the top 10 in Shippuden (and probably top 5).
i take that fight with a lot of grain of salt, Boruto was mostly playing defensive on top of specifically making a point to Mitsuki that would have been lost if he decided to just slap him around. I think Speed is prob the only thing id say is scalable and even then id say it would be in the lower levels, which i dont think are enough blitz the GT of Shippuden.

Blud Thinks He's On The Team / Who Invited My Man Blud | Know Your Meme's On The Team / Who Invited My Man Blud | Know Your Meme

Itachi getting blitzed and one shot 😭

That's plausible, although even Juubidara has been massively powercliffed by current Boruto characters, and if Mitsuki's even barely relative to Base Boruto, he also might outstat him too much for Madara to have a chance. After all, he needs to either capture Mitsuki's eyes in his or fly up to the moon, the latter of which he's probably not gonna get the opportunity to do.
Can Mitsuki fly?

Back