• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean that if Sasuke's is powerful enough to do that, then Obito or Madara should be able to cause the same effect of vaporizing rock on a much larger scale
Sure, but that's not how calcs work. A feat needs to actually happen so we can calc it.
Also the environments are different. Sasuke vaporized some soil. Madara and Obito were in a rocky environment, so that means we can't even theoretically equate both instances, with just the scale being different.

Isn't that shit 8-B?
I meant in terms of method of destruction
Sure, but that's not how calcs work. A feat needs to actually happen so we can calc it.
Also the environments are different. Sasuke vaporized some soil. Madara and Obito were in a rocky environment, so that means we can't even theoretically equate both instances, with just the scale being different.
Fair enough (I'm gonna estimate calc it tho for fun)

Ok using my very amateur calcing skills I've concluded that if you use vaporization with Gamabunta/Gamakichi being 17 m like the databook says and compare them to the Juubi and the Juubi to the Fireballs, the result is Mountain level, and if you use them being 300 m based on the Gamabunta being mountain sized statement, it's Large Island level+
(Also I stole a lot of that from here)

Ok using my very amateur calcing skills I've concluded that if you use vaporization with Gamabunta/Gamakichi being 17 m like the databook says and compare them to the Juubi and the Juubi to the Fireballs, the result is Mountain level, and if you use them being 300 m based on the Gamabunta being mountain sized statement, it's Large Island level+
(Also I stole a lot of that from here)
There's a Gamabunta being mountain sized statement?

There's a Gamabunta being mountain sized statement?
tumblr_p7p380nyik1urljpmo1_1280.jpg

Ah hell naw. Kawaki caught lacking again??
chapter-8-spoilers-v0-lgkycploghoc1.jpeg
Not confirmed btw.
There is also some talk of the Shinju sensing tailed beast chakra near team 10 and Hima.

Ah.

That's because I remembered a scene that Kabuto wanted to have the 3rd Raikage break his arms and legs with the 1 finger spear to capture him and I was like "My dude, are you aware that this one is a clone, right?" Although it might have just been an anime only scene.

Ah.

That's because I remembered a scene that Kabuto wanted to have the 3rd Raikage break his arms and legs with the 1 finger spear to capture him and I was like "My dude, are you aware that this one is a clone, right?" Although it might have just been an anime only scene.
Iirc the "arms and legs thing" was also in the manga

Oh yeah I know that, obviously the Raikage winning means very bad things, I just meant as in he's putting so much effort thinking he's the original only to find out he's a Shadow Clone.

Back