• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So according to the Databook, “Power of the White Snake”, just gives enhanced Healing.

Do we accept BoShippuden Sasuke as being Physically enhanced having absorbed Orochimaru, or not?

images

Ngl, Sumire is pretty smart. I know she's acknowledged as a brilliant scientist, but she also handles tough situations better than Sarada. While Sarada might be a prodigy in terms of ninja stuff and BIQ, Sumire has her consistently beat in street smarts and science.

No ,Wasn't already accepted sol perception speed? He reacted to Light Fang
The reaction speed itself is a calc tho. If there were a statement like "Naruto can react to light speed". Then you could use it for a calc. But what you are doing right now is using a calc of reaction speed made by fans, and using it to make another calc. That is calc stacking. Calc on top of calc. The problem is that the foundation of the second calc is based on a fan calc and not an official statement.

Man, they really had Moegi rooted up in the middle of the street bro i would be so embarassed

IMG_20240122_185743.jpg
If this ever happened to me, I'd want my homies to cook up the most heroic of reasons for why I'm chilling inside a tree in the middle of the shopping district. Definitely not what Moegi got.

Yeah, he needs to be making contact with somebody for it to work. And I believe the ability gets carried over to the person he's touching as well.
But then how'd he reflect those gunshots or whatever they were from his first appearance? Or when Kawaki decked himself?
I think he needs to touch to reflect an attack, but he doesn't need to touch to reflect intent
This makes sense but no confirmation right?

I'm sure that somebody who cares about this far more than I do can create a little compilation of all the instances Daemon's ability was used.

So you are saying he was so quick, we didn't see him run up and fondle that dude? I don't buy it. He seemed unaware that Kawaki even wanted to hurt him.

You misunderstood me, I think. He doesn't need to be touching the person he's affecting. He just needs to be touching someone for the ability to be active in the first place. Once active, it passively reflects everyone's attacks and/or harmful intentions towards Daemon and/or the person he's touching.

Did we ever get a confirmation of how Daemon's ability actually works? Specifically the contact vs no contact issue?
its kinda weirdly explained

you either believe

1. He can passively reflect intent, but needs to touch you to reflect physical attacks
2. He needs to touch someone or anything and then he can deflect the attacks.

people cant agree which is which.

You misunderstood me, I think. He doesn't need to be touching the person he's affecting. He just needs to be touching someone for the ability to be active in the first place. Once active, it passively reflects everyone's attacks and/or harmful intentions towards Daemon and/or the person he's touching.
2. He needs to touch someone or anything and then he can deflect the attacks.
Hmm. It makes sense. And it's very ambiguous in some of the instances, so I guess I can't rule this line of logic out.

No, it uses Baseline LS perception from Naruto consistently being able to sense lightspeed attacks and move, so it's just saying his senses are that fast, not his reactions.
LS attacks can be dodged using relativistic reaction speeds. We won't know if he's LS unless we actually calc it. That's where the calc comes in. It's fallacious to assume LS reactions for dodging LS attacks.

LS attacks can be dodged using relativistic reaction speeds. We won't know if he's LS unless we actually calc it. That's where the calc comes in. It's fallacious to assume LS reactions for dodging LS attacks.
LS Perception just means you can see LS attacks, I literally said it doesn't assume LS reactions. It scales off perception. Are you gonna tell me he couldn't SEE Madara's attack or the photon gun shots?

LS Perception just means you can see LS attacks, I literally said it doesn't assume LS reactions. It scales off perception. Are you gonna tell me he couldn't SEE Madara's attack or the photon gun shots?
Look at the calc. It mentions Naruto dodging it point blank. The "point blank" only helps if we calc Naruto's movement, not his perception, because Naruto has precog. For all we know, he could have sensed Madara's intent when he fired his laser. Which is why assuming a baseline LS perception would also be fallacious. Look at how perception time is calculated. It accounts for the distance too. To be fair, idk how the wiki calcs perception time. I'm talking from a purely physics POV.

It says perception. They're scaling it off his perception, not reactions. It scales off him being able to see the attack he dodged.
Please read my entire comment. Then read how perception times are calculated. A baseline LS perception time can be assumed if it was perceived point blank. But that is not the case for Light fang.

Back