• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't see many people talking about this but...
HcNDyJU.png

m6UGcbl.png

hYEMtwq.png

Now I don't want to start conspiracy theorizing again so soon. But Sasuke doesn't seem like he was affected by Eida's charm at all. Mf was UNFAZED. Others were already creaming their pants from that distance. Bro truly did not give a ****. Just wanted to appreciate that.

Last edited:
I don't see many people talking about this but...
HcNDyJU.png

m6UGcbl.png

hYEMtwq.png

Now I don't want to start conspiracy theorizing again so soon. But Sasuke doesn't seem like he was affected by Eida's charm at all. Mf was UNFAZED. Others were already creaming their pants from that distance. Bro truly did not give a ****. Just wanted to appreciate that.
He is affected it’s just shows differently for everyone not otsutsuki like eida said, afterall shikamaru’s case is similar.

if you check a few more panels before the one you showed above, sasuke was also similarly distressed when he saw Ada, but I get your point though.
I know he's affected. But it honestly impressive how quickly he brushed it off. It definitely increased my respect for Sakura. How tf did she manage to bag him lol. Bro truly does not care.

Last edited:
So wait… If Orochimaru successfully stole Sasuke’s Body, would that have stopped the Reincarnation cycle as Orochimaru keeps the souls of those he transferred into?

Also, is Momoshiki the only Otsutsuki who can place Karma Post-Death w/o Contact?
Probably not. Souls can interact with people and pass on powers to them provided they can stay in the Edo realm long enough.
Think of Dan, Hagoromo, Obito, Isshiki, etc. The issue is with them clinging long enough to manage anything, but it seems that sufficiently powerful souls can stay for a little while longer.

I know he's affected. But it honestly impressive how quickly he brushed it off. It definitely increased my respect for Sakura. How tf did she manage to bag him lol. Bro truly does not care.
To be fair, a lot of the more powerful and emotionless characters could do that, I think. You obviously know who I'm gonna mention, but other than my main man sand man, I think maybe Kakashi? Honestly, I feel like Might Guy or Rock Lee could power through it by being stupid.

To be fair, a lot of the more powerful and emotionless characters could do that, I think. You obviously know who I'm gonna mention, but other than my main man sand man, I think maybe Kakashi? Honestly, I feel like Might Guy or Rock Lee could power through it by being stupid.
One thing to notice is that, even Sasuke logic-ed himself out of it at first. That seems to be a trend for sure regarding all the people who can somewhat resist Omnipotence. And secondly they need an anchor. For Sasuke it was his daughter, for Amado it was his scientific imprint and his daughter I guess. There wasn't much for Shikamaru tho. But I have a gut feeling that it's gonna be revealed that he never believed that Naruto died, given that there was no body left.

So if we take good deductive reasoning, and an anchor as requirements for resisting Omnipotence, my candidates would be: Kakashi (would probably trust Sasuke), Orochimaru (His wealth of experiments), Probably if Itachi and minato were alive they could as well. I think Gaara has the capability to break out of it momentarily using logic, but his bond with Naruto might work against him in this case. Added with the fact that he kinda doesn't give a **** about others who know about omnipotence as well.

So how is Karma treated in Vs Battles? Is it a Win Con? Unless the Opponent has resistance to it’s associated Capabilities (Biology Manipulation, EE, Information Manipulation, etc)!if they don’t die from Heart Attack, the Karma Successfully plants itself.

So how is Karma treated in Vs Battles? Is it a Win Con? Unless the Opponent has resistance to it’s associated Capabilities (Biology Manipulation, EE, Information Manipulation, etc)!if they don’t die from Heart Attack, the Karma Successfully plants itself.
Effects are unfortunately too slow to affect VS battles under SBA.

Yeah implanting Karma's in people not suitable will die nigh-instantly.

It's just.. how will we know who's not compatible or not? I guess we can just say if they're not Boruto, Kawaki or Code (for Momo and Isshiki), then they'll die. But how about characters like Urashiki, Kinshiki, Boruto, Kawaki etc etc. If those characters were to implant a Karma, what would happen? It's unknown territory.

we have a timeframe the issue people will be arguing if insert character would count as perfect vessel or not
But wouldn’t it “Inherently” count as win if it is successfully planted given the effects? Timeframe at that point doesn’t matter because even if it is a Year Later or such, the victim dies.

At Worse wouldn’t that make any match “Inconclusive” seeing as “Technically” the Opponent can’t “kill” the User?

Edit: Goku dies from another Heart Attack

There's no real objective criteria, so it's kinda useless in VS battles imo.
Wouldn’t SBA ignore the Timeframe and just focus on the affect?

At worst it seems like that should count as “Inconclusive” seeing as even if the main body is killed, the character isn’t “Dead”, thus the match can’t be claimed as a Win.

At worst it seems like that should count as “Inconclusive” seeing as even if the main body is killed, the character isn’t “Dead”, thus the match can’t be claimed as a Win.
No, it wouldn't. If a win isn't produced within the specified timeframe, it doesn't count as far as I'm aware.

That said, I'm pretty sure the OP can freely adjust the time limit if they wish. It's only a problem if they decide to stick to the SBA.

No, it wouldn't. If a win isn't produced within the specified timeframe, it doesn't count as far as I'm aware.

That said, I'm pretty sure the OP can freely adjust the time limit if they wish. It's only a problem if they decide to stick to the SBA.
So then Karma should then count as Inconclusive. If a win has to be counted within a Specific Timeframe, while Karma overwriting can’t be counted as a win, the opponent can’t claim a win either because the user hasn’t “lost” either because they exist within the victim now.

SBA says this:

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions
Mhm, none of which really apply to Karma.

SBA says this:

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Yeah, that’s pretty clear…

Back