• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theoretically… In that Situation where Naruto was gonna be hit by Borushiki’s Rasengan, could SM Naruto “block” it with a barrier of NE around him, Via Frog Kata?

Theoretically… In that Situation where Naruto was gonna be hit by Borushiki’s Rasengan, could SM Naruto “block” it with a barrier of NE around him, Via Frog Kata?
I don't think so. That certainly wouldn't be practical, even if possible. It would definitely consume a shitload of his energy even if it worked.

Theoretically, he should be able to project NE around his arm to form a shield of sorts, but I'm not sure if he can make a spherical barrier all around his body.

Merry Christmas fellas 🎉⛄
Screenshot_20231224_223414.jpg

Okay.

Idk never made a comment about their souls remain bound to the edo realm.
I'm confused. Weren't you wondering why they're not Mid-Godly? It's because they don't regenerate from having their soul, and other aspects of their being, destroyed. They just come back from any physical damage, as long as their souls remain bound by Edo Tensei.

I'm confused. Weren't you wondering why they're not Mid-Godly? It's because they don't regenerate from having their soul, and other aspects of their being, destroyed. They just come back from any physical damage, as long as their souls remain bound by Edo Tensei.
No I asked why not cause I thought the site scaled them off of Deidara's C0 which vaporizes his soul. Which is 1/3 requirements for mid godly and I thought that chakra contained memories or some shit which gets erased by TSB before yin and yang release iirc.

No I asked why not cause I thought the site scaled them off of Deidara's C0 which vaporizes his soul. Which is 1/3 requirements for mid godly and I thought that chakra contained memories or some shit which gets erased by TSB before yin and yang release iirc.
No, the accepted reason for their regen is that they can keep coming back from any physical damage, as long as their soul remains. To my knowledge, there was no other accepted reason.

EMS Madara has many statements about still being superior to Edo Madara tho
Sparkle, buddy, this is why we always put the manga first.
If a statement from a secondary or tertiary source contradicts the manga, we'll simply go with the manga, as it's the primary source.
I only say this because this is clearly bothering you and racking your brain, but it really shouldn't. Just ignore it.

Sparkle, buddy, this is why we always put the manga first.
If a statement from a secondary or tertiary source contradicts the manga, we'll simply go with the manga, as it's the primary source.
I only say this because this is clearly bothering you and racking your brain, but it really shouldn't. Just ignore it.
See I would agree with things like that for blatant contradictions, but there is the issue of characters having less knowledge than WoG which makes manga>secondary source arguments a little fishy to me.

See I would agree with things like that for blatant contradictions, but there is the issue of characters having less knowledge than WoG which makes manga>secondary source arguments a little fishy to me.
1) The source you provided is not written by Kishimoto as far as I'm aware. So it would not really count as WoG.
2) Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama, etc, are reliable sources for their own power, as well as each other's power, since they know themselves and each other pretty darn well.
3) I'll always take a statement from the manga over one from an outside source, except maybe the DB or a direct quote from Kishi (again, provided there's no direct and overt contradiction with the source material), any day of the week.

Can't you use this to discard all databook claims?
(Ignoring point 3 of your post for this question)
N-No.....? Lmao, we'll still use the Databook, obviously. It's fine to use secondary canon sources.
It's just that in the case(s) where we find a contradiction, we automatically defer to the primary canon, aka the manga.

1) The source you provided is not written by Kishimoto as far as I'm aware. So it would not really count as WoG.
When I say WoG I mean a narrator that isn't prone to subjective biases and personal experiences.
2) Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama, etc, are reliable sources for their own power, as well as each other's power, since they know themselves and each other pretty darn well.
I agree, which is why I find the statement even existing strange. Not necessarily that I think it overturns Alive Madara>Edo Madara.
3) I'll always take a statement from the manga over one from an outside source, except maybe the DB or a direct quote from Kishi (again, provided there's no direct and overt contradiction with the source material), any day of the week.
Depends on how you take canonicity, cause you could say that the company that owns Naruto has as much right to create scaling for the series as Kishimoto.
Can I see them? I don't really count the scene where he gets mad at Kabuto, he was kinda just being a dick there.
Maybe I was exaggerating or I'm forgetting something, but there's at least these two.
14-zQkDPd0qij7Kd.jpg

It's also consistent with Alive Madara~Alive Hashirama>Edo Hashirama~Edo Madara.

When I say WoG I mean a narrator that isn't prone to subjective biases and personal experiences.

I agree, which is why I find the statement even existing strange. Not necessarily that I think it overturns Alive Madara>Edo Madara.

Depends on how you take canonicity, cause you could say that the company that owns Naruto has as much right to create scaling for the series as Kishimoto.

Maybe I was exaggerating or I'm forgetting something, but there's at least these two.
14-zQkDPd0qij7Kd.jpg

It's also consistent with Alive Madara~Alive Hashirama>Edo Hashirama~Edo Madara.
Eh… I wouldn’t really say Alive Madara ~ Hashirama tbh. Hashirama wasn’t willing to kill Madara literally until the end. Madara getting his cheeks clapped to a Bloodlusted Hashirama 😭

I’d only put a hypothetical “Alive Rinnegan Madara” on Hashirama Level and better hax via his showings against Edo SM Hashi.

SM Hashirama slapped him AND Kurama.
When both the Shin Sūsenju, Majestic Attire: Susano'o, and Kurama were no longer in play, and EMS Madara and Sage Mode Hashirama went on a one on one, Hashirama was noticeably more injured than Madara in the end of their clash, though Hashi was still able to pop out one more Wood Clone for his bait'n switch tactic

When both the Shin Sūsenju, Majestic Attire: Susano'o, and Kurama were no longer in play, and EMS Madara and Sage Mode Hashirama went on a one on one, Hashirama was noticeably more injured than Madara in the end of their clash, though Hashi was still able to pop out one more Wood Clone for his bait'n switch tactic
So madara can match sm hashirama physically. He can't match hashirama wood release though without kurama

Hashirama was panting heavily after using Shin Susenju. I'm guessing that jutsu just drained a shit ton of Chakra.

Back