• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd like to see Gaara be relevant in the story. So seeing him as a Shinju would be....

Boruto has already ****** up his hair, those Shinju hairstyles give me NO hope for Gaara if he were to become one...
There is no hair. They're all probably bald underneath the belts.

There is no hair. They're all probably bald underneath the belts.
FCGRuoTakAAQSsw.jpg

Also, Gaara is the strongest human alive rn, correct?
Depends if we’re playing on semantics, lol. Naruto and Sasuke are “alive” still, just not “active”.

I’d say Gaara is the strongest active human atm, but i don’t know how VsBW scales Kakashi. Would Kashin Koji be considered a “Human” along the lines of Mitsuki? Or more “cyborg”? 🤔

Depends if we’re playing on semantics, lol. Naruto and Sasuke are “alive” still, just not “active”.
Yeah, but they're not stronger, since they're unable to move.
I’d say Gaara is the strongest active human atm, but i don’t know how VsBW scales Kakashi. Would Kashin Koji be considered a “Human” along the lines of Mitsuki? Or more “cyborg”? 🤔
Genetically engineered clone, not necessarily human. Mitsuki is called a synthetic humanoid iirc.

I actually got the time wrong, he had a few days left. But that doesn't change his sense of urgency nor annoyance at Sasuke's abilities.

Also looking back, Koji actually got two-shot. Sasuke took a couple hits before going down, if it wasn't for Naruto and Boruto, he would've shared the same fate.

Regardless, Sasuke OBVIOUSLY did better in terms of survivability, than Koji. Koji's attacks literally did nothing and he wasn't able to avoid any of Isshiki's own. Although Sasuke wasn't able to tag Isshiki, he was able to avoid few of his attacks due to "that damn Rinnegan".

In no world did 'Koji do better than Sasuke against Isshiki".
I would add that Isshiki didnt seem to be taking Kashin Koji seriously at all, it seemed like he was trying to break his will and humiliate him for siding with Amado. He only used Daikokuten at the end of their fight and he started talking to Koji instead of attacking him when he was on his shoulder in mini-form. An easily landed blow to the head at that moment would have killed Koji, but he didnt even attack him

To be honest, Isshiki was a mess and never used his abilities properly in general. Probably because the manga would have ended if he did, lol

Last edited:
Kishimoto and his funny word play. What if when boruto calls the 4 new villians "shinju" he is not referencing the god tree part of the juubi since technically they didn't eat an otsusuki to become a shinju tree.

What if the blood and claw mark of code which are shinjutsu and possibly shibai dna is what rapidly evolved the 10 tails and when boruto says "shinju" it's relating to shinjustu?

So i’ve been thinking, and the only way Boruto could’ve realistically learned FTG is if Sasuke taught it to him via memory and Minato’s explanation or Boruto was learning it before Omnipotence happened.

I don’t think KK taught it to him.

I have a question about the “Truth Seeking Orbs”. The Databook states each of the Regular TSB have the power to Obliterate an Entire Forest, but they scale far higher based on feats. Is that statement just referring to “AoE”? Because even when we look at ETSB, which states it has the power to destroy the world, it’s AoE is far beyond just the planet.

Does the wiki acknowledge those statements as set values or just go based on feats? I ask this because, if it is just AoE or at “At Least”, for example, then (And I’ve seen this before) BM Naruto’s Chakra Scaling over the Shinobi Alliance should get them to Planet Level Attack Potency, right? And ETSB and SPCT would just outscale those AP Values.

I have a question about the “Truth Seeking Orbs”. The Databook states each of the Regular TSB have the power to Obliterate an Entire Forest, but they scale far higher based on feats. Is that statement just referring to “AoE”? Because even when we look at ETSB, which states it has the power to destroy the world, it’s AoE is far beyond just the planet.

Does the wiki acknowledge those statements as set values or just go based on feats? I ask this because, if it is just AoE or at “At Least”, for example, then (And I’ve seen this before) BM Naruto’s Chakra Scaling over the Shinobi Alliance should get them to Planet Level Attack Potency, right? And ETSB and SPCT would just outscale those AP Values.
The forest is just a thing they can do. It's not the limit.

I would add that Isshiki didnt seem to be taking Kashin Koji seriously at all, it seemed like he was trying to break his will and humiliate him for siding with Amado. He only used Daikokuten at the end of their fight and he started talking to Koji instead of attacking him when he was on his shoulder in mini-form. An easily landed blow to the head at that moment would have killed Koji, but he didnt even attack him

To be honest, Isshiki was a mess and never used his abilities properly in general. Probably because the manga would have ended if he did, lol
Now your just making up stuff. Koji was blocking punches from jigen while sasuke was getting tossed around like a ragdoll. Koji even cornered isshiki with his toad flames and forced him to use Daikokuten.

Back