• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I imagine now that this scene was Boruto teleporting to his chakra around Code's arm, then marking him for real when he used Uzuhiko (though he also might've marked him prior to TBV and that's how he instantly stomp kicked Code?).
0003-010.png
0003-012.png
0003-013.png
0003-014.png
0003-015.png
0003-016.png

I imagine now that this scene was Boruto teleporting to his chakra around Code's arm, then marking him for real when he used Uzuhiko (though he also might've marked him prior to TBV and that's how he instantly stomp kicked Code?).
0003-010.png
0003-012.png
0003-013.png
0003-014.png
0003-015.png
0003-016.png
For the marking him that makes sense. The first part I'm not fully sure

Next chapter:
Madara Claw Grime pops up
Mitsuki awakens from Eidas Omnipotence after Boruto french kisses him
Sarada does a whole lot of nothing again
Kawaki gets somehow even edgier
Code is a jobber again
Shikamaru is a dickless bitch again

Next chapter:
Madara Claw Grime pops up
Mitsuki awakens from Eidas Omnipotence after Boruto french kisses him
Sarada does a whole lot of nothing again
Kawaki gets somehow even edgier
Code is a jobber again
Shikamaru is a dickless bitch again

You forgot to mention the entire panel dedicated to drawing some mf with too many belts looking at their enemy jojo style

Merz fought fatigued Hokage Naruto
His Susano'o with Chakra absorbed from almost everyone on the planet overpowered Nard and Sauce's Majestic Attire Susano'o
Giga Chakra amped Boruto somehow can hurt that Susano'o

******* 4-A Boruto.

I think people just wanted to wait until he had more concrete scaling, and maybe a more comprehensive explanation for Uzuhiko.
Do we have enough now after chapter 4? Wouldn't Boruto scale to the physicals of NL Code? I mean base boruto was scaled to Karma Kawaki for similar reasons. And regarding Uzuhiko, I agree actually. We should hold off on scaling or giving abilities based on it. Way too confusing for now.

Back