• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One of them can turn her into a fruit and eat her while absorbing all her attacks, the other one is a brute.
we don't know if he can turn her into a fruit and eat her
also kaguya can absorb all of their attacks

Last edited:
So it's only AP when you want it to be huh?

I just did, and I did yesterday. You didn't prove shit.

1. We're gonna act like Urashiki didn't interrogate Toneri after Kaguya died.
2. Alright, so Urashiki is faster than Sasuke since he took his chakra, and Naruto kept up w/ him, so Kid Naruto > Sasuke. Thank you.
3. We saw that once, where the hell did you see that at? And where does Lower Rank means weaker? You're just pulling out bullshit at this point.
I see you skipped #4
4. If I go box an archer, does the archer's AP from their arrow go to their fists? Kaguya being strong in 1 area of fighting doesn't mean she's stronger in all of them. Kaguya's ass at melee combat, which Kinshiki exceeds in.
5. Prove Momoshiki is stronger than Kinshiki and Urashiki combined.
i dont know why u keep using pis/kid naruto feats

32 px = 138.24 - 154.18 cm. I find it immensely distressing that Naruko’s are bigger than Tsunade’s.

Last ones I’m doing lol

Hinata (The Last) = 19 px = 91.55 cm
Ino (New Era) = 75 px = 318 cm (I... may have done something wrong here lol)
Temari (New Era) = 55 px = 233.2 cm (Either I definitely did something wrong or Boruto was really good to Ino and Temari)

This is the hottest girl.

3363e0160ffe2e42ab8a56a48bff55ba.png

Am I the only one that wishes we got more of Choji and Karui?
Apparently Choji thought she was hot and kept going to the Hidden Cloud to see her and since they are both laid back and chill, when he proposed she just said "Lol sure"

Back