• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Though if ur just talking about standard intelligence then yeah Boruto's definitely not a genius, but he is gifted

Intelligence still needs to be revised for most characters. Some of the current geniuses may be downgraded, some of the non-geniuses may be upgraded. The thing they all have in common is that their current justifications are doodoo.

image0.jpg

Guys, Code was obliterated by Daemon in Taijutsu. I thought he would be able to be stronger than Daemon...

Yes, but he defeated Code in Taijutsu too, he proved to be very strong physically.
Oh I agree
I meant that both were just vaguely given a statement of being above someone, so no true heirachy between them was established.
But I defs believe Daemon's reflect played a big part

We can finally make a profile for Daemon and rank him to at least low 5B since he scales above Jigen and full power Code.

Why is Jigen given at least FTL, far higher in speed while Baryon mode Naruto is only given at least FTL when he is astronomically faster than Jigen? That makes no sense.

It's ridiculous that the characters are ftl, I think they should at least be ftl+ (unrelated to the topic, but I wanted to say)

Why is Jigen given at least FTL, far higher in speed while Baryon mode Naruto is only given at least FTL when he is astronomically faster than Jigen? That makes no sense.
This looks like a mistake, I'm pretty sure Jigen in his horned form should have the "likely Small Planet level" just like Isshiki in true form

This looks like a mistake, I'm pretty sure Jigen in his horned form should have the "likely Small Planet level" just like Isshiki in true form
But why should Jigen in his horned form have the same tier as Isshiki? Isn't Isshiki a lot more powerful compared to Jigen? Is horned Jigem is low 5B, Isshiki should outright be 5B or higher.

Not speaking objectively of course, but rather as an interesting way to quantify the amp from Baryon Mode rq. Naruto can normally fight days on end with Kurama chakra, wherein Baryon Mode lasted mere minutes. Days being on the order of ~10^5 seconds and minutes on the order of ~10^2 seconds. Meaning Baryon Mode expends energy at a rate ~1000x faster than say SPSM KCM, which translates to having ~1000x more power. Was thinking about our favorite series Boruto and all the previous discussion about Naruto’s final form, and this just popped in my head. Thought it was a cool, sort of headcanony, but also lowkey supported way of thinking about it.
There are too many multipliers in Boruto. The power difference between isshiki and jigen or the difference between limited code and unlimited code can be given as an example. It is nice to find such interesting methods. I think a crt should be opened about it.

Back