• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto speed upgrade

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Can you provide a single other feat performed by a kage of the same caliber as Onoki rated at Sub-Rel or even higher to solidify that this somehow isn't an outlier?
M3X said:
This last paragraph only proves that even the calculation/thread you did not read. Both Gaara and Mei react and destroy meteors/protect their villages

You're implying it, and again you're not understanding why he suggested it. It wasn't without a purpose dude.

Where exactly did you provide other feats for Onoki or Kage of a similar level that are rated at Sub-Rel to Sub-Rel+? You need to establish some level of consistency here.

You who do not understand things here. He just gave a suggestion thinking that it would be an outlier, I said of why not be an outlier. Is it easy now for you to understand?

Gaara and Mei reacted to the same meteor. Hard to understand?

Fine.

No then.

Firstly, context. Zany and Spino said the math was good. Zany outright said that he couldn't view the video to check the feat itself. Just that the math was good. Math being good =/= feat being accepted. Taka rejected everything but the last one too.

Furthermore, the thing is blocked for me too.

Tata rejected, yes, but I've already explained the context of the cuts for him. All of this mess is because of the cuts, that I've already explained. If you want to see the video, I can provide to you.

There is no other thing that can invalidate the calc, just the cuts, and again, I already explained to him

I've disagreed from the start. It relies on Toneri's speed which is being downgraded in another thread.

For Pain's speed, that too now has a thread by damage where it is being downgraded.

>for pains calc,if the calculated time frame is 0.6 seconds why would you use 0.5?just asking

but i agree

>for your calc with the last,i totally disagree

first feat,i got no comment on that

second and third feat are obviously wrong,you can't debend on your sense to say that the metreor that at that scene is the same as the one who landed

it even shows more metreor far far away from it and yet they havn't enterd the earth's atmosphere

and as tata explained,there is a cut in the scene

which makes cinimatic timing useless,again you can't make headcanons to say that it's the same metreor and the same timing but a cut in the scene isn't a proplem cuz it's must be the same time in ur opinion

unless u want to make a new rule for cinimatic timing in this wiki,it's useless no matter what

the fourth feat..worst of all

i assume that the math is fine with the distance between the earth and metreor

but assumed time frame one second?seriously

10 seconds for high end would be more responsible..

for the second half

But the meteor needs to cover the entire distance between the Earth and the Moon, so 349900000 meters. We dont have the timeframe, but two meteors come to Earth in 20 to 22 seconds. I will use 25 as a lowball.

idk how are u calculating to different speeds for the same metreor but that isn't the proplem

that's wrong for two reasons

time frame

25 seconds isn't lowball..it's wank

the time frame isn't trustfull at all,cuz you can't make high assumed time frames if the feat hadn't shown to be too fast like mimihagi feat from bleach

in this case,we didn't see when nor where did this metreor come from the moon

and you can't say that this metreor should scale to other two metreos that came to earth at 22 second's "although it's wrong" but the time frame that you think it's 22 secnds via cinimatic timing,isn't for their whole trip moving from moon to earth

the first shot of both of them is around earth in space

distance

you do realise that the moon was moving towards earth for many days?so by the end of the movie,using the 350k km as a distance is totally wrong

well,if we are going to use the accepted calc,the distance between moon and earth was around 30k km at that time

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah and the speed apply to characters and it is something done in real life because real life follows physics and does not have artist who does not care about said physics.
If the artist doesn't care about physics guess we can't use the feat then since we don't know Naruto's physics.

Regardless I think this whole meteor thing is flat out wrong.

Hmm. It seems like this isn't so straightforward after all. Linking to a working video of the feat is probably good.

@Sekkonds

Funny how you only rely on "You can not prove that the meteor in the scene is the same as it fell on Earth" This is totally ridiculous. We see pieces of moon falling on Earth, then show them hitting villages and etc. They are the same, who have to prove they are not, it's you.

and as tata explained,there is a cut in the scene

which makes cinimatic timing useless,again you can't make headcanons to say that it's the same metreor and the same timing but a cut in the scene isn't a proplem cuz it's must be the same time in ur opinio

It does not matter if there is a cut in the scene, I'm tired of explaining why it does not influence the calculation. You must be acting blind. And there is no headcanon here, only you implying with random thing, it becomes ridiculous

the fourth feat..worst of all

i assume that the math is fine with the distance between the earth and metreor

but assumed time frame one second?seriously

10 seconds for high end would be more responsible..

I'm not going to change the timeframe just because you want to. We had reason to use that. A long time ago this same calculation was accepted using 1 second, and now it was again, by 3 different CG members.

idk how are u calculating to different speeds for the same metreor but that isn't the proplem

that's wrong for two reasons

You do not even understand what you read or see. I calculated two different feats, I used two methods. I calculated the feat with this same meteor, using a scene closer to Earth, and then I calculated that same meteor traveling the total distance.

time frame

25 seconds isn't lowball..it's wank

the time frame isn't trustfull at all,cuz you can't make high assumed time frames if the feat hadn't shown to be too fast like mimihagi feat from bleach

in this case,we didn't see when nor where did this metreor come from the moo

and you can't say that this metreor should scale to other two metreos that came to earth at 22 second's "although it's wrong" but the time frame that you think it's 22 secnds via cinimatic timing,isn't for their whole trip moving from moon to earth

the first shot of both of them is around earth in space

It's not wank, it's lowball. Wank is what you do with another franchise. It does not matter if the feat does not seem to be so fast, this is irrelevant. Most meteors crossed all that distance in about 20 to 22 seconds, using 25 is a complete lowball. I will not even comment on the rest of this

distance

you do realise that the moon was moving towards earth for many days?so by the end of the movie,using the 350k km as a distance is totally wrong

well,if we are going to use the accepted calc,the distance between moon and earth was around 30k km at that time

You are so dishonest that you lie about the real distance between the moon and the earth. But that does not work for those who have the least brainpower. The calculated distance applies only to the end of the movie. As the scene shows, we see Naruto fighting on the moon, which only occurs at the end of the movie.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. It seems like this isn't so straightforward after all. Linking to a working video of the feat is probably good.
I did not know the video was blocked for most, and I do not even know why this happens.

We see pieces of moon falling on Earth, then show them hitting villages and etc. They are the same, who have to prove they are not, it's you.

there are literally thousands of different metreors that are closer to earth than those mftl metreors

It does not matter if there is a cut in the scene, I'm tired of explaining why it does not influence the calculation. You must be acting blind. And there is no headcanon here, only you implying with random thing, it becomes ridiculous

the one who is acting blind here is you,this is cinimatic timing

just because in your personal look this was just showing what's hapening on earth without time cut,doesn't mean shit

This can be looked at from different perspectives

again,his is cinematic time and this is vsbattels wiki "unless you want to make a new rule"

repeating shit doesn't prove any thing..naruto doesn't have to get a special treatment

You are so dishonest that you lie about the real distance between the moon and the earth. But that does not work for those who have the least brainpower. The calculated distance applies only to the end of the movie. As the scene shows, we see Naruto fighting on the moon, which only occurs at the end of the movie

iam a dishonest liar?iam sorry

but it seems that you didn't get my point at all or you just ignored it

my point is that the moon was moving towards earth for more than 4 straight days,and this feat was at the 5th night

so you can't at all use the distance between the real earth and moon

and i didn't say that we have to use the calculated distance at the end of the movie,but both events are by the end of the movie and at the same night with the convergence of their times

We had reason to use that. A long time ago this same calculation was accepted using 1 second, and now it was again, by 3 different CG members.

send me link,i'd love to see the argument

I feel like some supporters here are biased in their beliefs. They're quick to agree with "sub-relativistic" meteors in free-fall, despite them depicted being nowhere near as fast as the unreasonable suggested speeds, and having pathetic results from direct impact due to KE that doesn't correlate with the supposed speeds because, and I quote, " because real life follows physics and does not have artist who does not care about said physics. "

Yet these same people have no problem with basically all of tier 5 Naruto coming from real life physics, specifically using kinetic energy. Moon level Obito comes from using kinetic energy via the god tree. 5-B Naruto originates in Hagoromo and his brother creating the moon, then the Sage moving it into orbit, another kinetic energy calculation using real physics. There's also no issue with using Sage Madara's feat of dropping several chibaku tensei, which also uses KE, or Toneri moving the moon.

@Callsign

Don't start that. I can turn it around and say that u just want this downgrade just because u don't like Naruto at all. See where that will lead to? Imo I'm still trying to see why does Toneri have anything to do with the meteors falling down to earth towards to Kages

Well..while my argument is based on facts and observation (logic), that argument is based on flawed opinion and sensitivity. You don't know anything about me to assume what I do and do not like.

Also, the answer to your question is in the OP:

"For Onoki, as he flew side by side with the meteors

Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic+ (Flew side by side with some meteors, wich can go at this speed)

And the others ninjas just need to change the rating and add "Can react to this meteors" for both Gaara and Mei."

That's...that's not what I'm trying to do here is what U think yur thinking. I'm saying that by what u said can easily be turned around and say something similar to what u just said. I'm just trying to make sure a shitstorm doesn't happen. I thought this calc was based off of Toneri and his meteor calc

Callsign Castle said:
I feel like some supporters here are biased in their beliefs. They're quick to agree with "sub-relativistic" meteors in free-fall, despite them depicted being nowhere near as fast as the unreasonable suggested speeds, and having pathetic results from direct impact due to KE that doesn't correlate with the supposed speeds because, and I quote, " because real life follows physics and does not have artist who does not care about said physics. "
Agreed,nagato's calc is the only thing that is debatable

Every thing else is just based on baseless assumpitions with flawed reasoning and complete igonring for the rules of cinimatic timing here and the situation of earth-moon

I've never heared that gravitional force of two bodies can cause metreorites with such speed

Funny how you guys only repeat things to denigrate my calculation and use nonsensical things to try to refute it. I'll answer the guy up there, that calculation will be applied anyway. Nothing that was said here refutes the calculation, nothing

And the majority here just derailed my thread, with the goal of refusing the upgrade for ridiculous fight between franchises that I have nothing to do with.

What's even going on here cause it's been derailed with stuff about AP and Nagato

Take that too another thread cause it's annoying reading long paragraphs which don't deal with this subject at hand

Just wait until tomorrow. And yeah, stop talking about AP here,please

there are literally thousands of different metreors that are closer to earth than those mftl metreors

Your own image contradicts you. There we clearly see the 3 pieces of moon that have fallen, plus, the scene shows meteors falling from the moon, not coming from that belt of asteroids near Earth. There is not even a problem there.

the one who is acting blind here is you,this is cinimatic timing

just because in your personal look this was just showing what's hapening on earth without time cut,doesn't mean shit

This can be looked at from different perspectives

again,his is cinematic time and this is vsbattels wiki "unless you want to make a new rule"

repeating shit doesn't prove any thing..naruto doesn't have to get a special treatment

Again, there is no perspective conflict here. The cuts in the scene are not intentional to cut and spend a certain amount of time X, the cut served only to show the scene on Earth and indicate that the meteors have arrived

my point is that the moon was moving towards earth for more than 4 straight days,and this feat was at the 5th night

so you can't at all use the distance between the real earth and moo

and i didn't say that we have to use the calculated distance at the end of the movie,but both events are by the end of the movie and at the same night with the convergence of their times

Yes, I can use this distance between the moon and the Earth. To decrease the calculation values, the distance should be reduced by tens of thousands of times, which does not occur here. Since you say that I can not use the distance between the Moon and the Earth because the Moon was advancing, please calculate the real distance between the two so that I can use in my calculation

Back