• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto speed upgrade

He is likely the current most informed staff member regarding Naruto.

yeah, he was and I am not saying he is wrong but please keep in mind that other members are just as knowledgable as him. His word should not simply be the be all end all, it should be discussed like everyone else's, that is all.

Antvasima said:
u know that i respect u a lot ant, but no. and while i actually also disagree with the upgrade based solenly on scaling alone and logic, and not even taking a look at the calcs, its ridiculous that we have to base everything we do on other people who are here 1/10 of the time. im here arguing and talking about the show everyday, along with a dozen other people, but we still gotta wait fot someone who is supposedly just more knewledgable than us in some random cartoon? come on now, ant. we arent children, and he is by no means a "wise elder" that we have to rely on for everything.

I mean, this is getting pretty annoying, with mods seldom responding to our messages. Part of the reason massive CRTs like these are still unfinished.

u dont say. i have been trying to contact kep for 3 ******* years now. thats literally how long i have even been part of this wiki, and he answered me once. once.

Sera also made note of such a problem affecting her own CRT. We just got an answer for our recent Marvel CRTs from Matt a week or two after the first few hundred replies, which took a few more weeks without any final answer.

we should stop before we get a warning. we are 'derailing' after all. im just gonna make some popcorn, and wait a month for us to finally settle on something. just the usual

In my opinion, about the calculation of Pain.

I think half a second is, in my opinion, a good time, since we know it was before 1s, but we do not have exact timing. He will not play the calculations heights with a high end, but will not let him low balled.

Otherwise, I stay neutral. The calculations of Toneri Rel and etc, have never given me confidence.

Callsign Castle said:
Ohnoki getting his speed derived from a general speed that meteors can reach. But did they reach that speed?
the meteors surely got slower once they hit the atmosphere, so no, ohnoki isnt sub rel for following

Callsign Castle said:
Ohnoki getting his speed derived from a general speed that meteors can reach. But did they reach that speed?
Look the calc

When Naruto fired the Rasenshuriken, it was 5 seconds before Pain used the next Shinra Tensei. When he dodged, the RS had reached the other end of the crater, and Pain had not even begun to fall. After that, it took 4 seconds for Pain to use Shinra Tensei.

The time that the Rasenshuriken crossed the crater was less than the time of the Pain to reach the ground, that calculated being 0.6 seconds. And support this happens during the count of 1 second. And in fact, I just do not think it's fair to use such lowball time.

I dont know a method to calc this kind of stuff, but a lot of meteors calc does not consider too. If there is such a huge difference, bring the cslc to us

the fastest speed that i could find for a real meteor is mach 209 or so. they were going much faster while is space before slowing down, but somehow, ur magical naruto meteor wont do that? thats really ******* strange. u wanted some proof? thats ur proof. the calc is not appliable.

Yes, the calc is applicable. We can not use real life things that the movie does not shown. There are a lot of meteors calc that does not consider the same thing. I will link them to you and you can annoying the person who made the calculation with that "they would be slower" stuff.

we use real life sizes, weights, and speeds. but not real life logic and factional info? wow. love it. and all u guys do is calc how fast the meteors went from the moon to earth, and not what im saying. there should be a calc for the meteors post reentry

I already told you that I dont know a method to do this. Tata, Spino and Zany approved my calculation, and all of them know this reentry stuff. Stop derailing my thread

derailing can only happen if im talking bullshit. the only bullshit here is yall ignoring the fact that they got so much slower that fodder ninja could reacto them lol hahaha this is ******* hilarious. im out.

Antvasima said:

Ant kep has literally said before that he isn't always right and we shouldn't rely on him all the time when we have a list of knowledgeable members

This is just my input

Well, the problem is that we need staff members to evaluate these types of revisions, and I am too busy and uninformed to be of much help.

However, if the calc group has accepted this, but Kepekley has not, we have a complicated situation.

Can you summarise the changes that you wish to perform, and which characters that would be affected?

Also, you should ask all of the staff members listed in the Naruto (The Universe) page and the Knowledgeable Members List to comment here.

I doubt the meteors were going that fast, otherwise we would be seeing 7-A explosions everywhere. The meteors Gaara stopped made tiny explosions (along with the ones Mei casually destroyed), and the speed Kep calculated for them are nowhere near the speeds you found.

Also did Toneri send meteors, which corresponds with the highest value you achieved? If so, how do pieces of the moon that arbitrarily break off travel near half the speed of his power? Unless I'm misunderstanding something here that seems odd.

How do we know he sent them right after his speech, and they weren't in-fact traveling the whole time? Do we see him cast the meteors toward the Earth?

It does not matter that they were npot showing those explosions we saw the them the moon at a ridiculous speed and then enter the planets atmosphere and cross that at a riduclous speed too.

Antvasima said:
However, if the calc group has accepted this, but Kepekley has not, we have a complicated situation.
We really dont have a problem it simply means that Kep disagrees but other people agree.

Well, you need to ask more staff members to comment here in any case.

Rocker1189 said:
It does not matter that they were npot showing those explosions we saw the them the moon at a ridiculous speed and then enter the planets atmosphere and cross that at a riduclous speed too.
It does matter, because the kinetic energy is direct proof of the true speed it is going at, given we can clearly measure how big these meteors are and their composition.

Except artists are never thinking of that, we have never calced speed off of KE because they lead to much worse scaling issues. An artist is not calculating the force of a meteorite from its speed. They just show fast meteor and Gaara intercepting not to mention Gaara is meant to make sure they dont cause dmg, if they ended up dping 7-A explosions, he would have barely made a difference.

Okay. Most said that if the calculations are correct, they would agree. So, let's go to the scaling and work with "At least" and "likely higher" stuff that Blacke said when we are talking about this on Discord

Back