• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto speed upgrade

From what I can see there is no valid reason why 0.5 seconds should be the most preferable timeframe. I'm not fully sure why 0.8 seconds is used either other than guesswork.

Damage3245 said:
M3X; Pain did not fall to the ground in 0.6 seconds.
He is still airborne when he counts the 4 second mark, and three second mark. So it took him over a second to reach the ground.
This is because he went elsewhere. The calculated fall time is from this scene, from him to the ground.

M3X said:
This is because he went elsewhere. The calculated fall time is from this scene, from him to the ground.
Why are you assuming he fell straight down to the ground instead of landing elsewhere after the 3 second mark?

Because that was what was going to happen. In that position he was, he would fall to the ground, but the RS hits the other side of the crater before that. But then Pain took a bigger leap and went elsewhere.

I don't see any evidence for that tbh.

From what I can tell he jumped up, stabbed the two clones of Naruto and landed elsewhere after the 3 second mark.

AstralKing7 said:
Like WOi said; if we that it was less than a second then we should jsut use low ends, mid ends, and high ends
It happens in less than 1 second, so this should be the absolute low end. As for mid, 0.5 seconds, wich is the most safe timeframe. And for the high end, 1/3 of 1 second (0.3s)

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah elsewhere from where he would have landed.
For all we know where he did land is where he would have landed. Though I am loath to use the anime, the anime also supports this by showing that Pain doesn't touch the ground until the 3 second mark.

He touch the land after the 3 seconds mark, yes, but thats not what we are talking about. The calced timeframe was the time that he would take to reach here

Wrath Of Itachi said:
You should take that to a blog or calculation thread. This thread should focus on the meteor feat.
This was already accepted.

M3X said:
He touch the land after the 3 seconds mark, yes, but thats not what we are talking about. The calced timeframe was the time that he would take to reach here
But I'm saying you have no evidence that he went straight back down to the ground in the vertical line instead of landing where he did at the 3 second mark.

But I need? He would fall there, that is a fact. While it was in the air, RS had already hit the crater, but he jumps to another location

M3X said:
But I need? He would fall there, that is a fact. While it was in the air, RS had already hit the crater, but he jumps to another locatio
No, it isn't a fact. He jumped and landed after the 3 second mark.

You've no evidence that he jumped up, landed back down, then jumped again to another spot.

Damage3245 said:
No, it isn't a fact. He jumped and landed after the 3 second mark.

You've no evidence that he jumped up, landed back down, then jumped again to another spot.
Hmm, you seems correct one this one. I agree with you then

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
So the kage will be sub-rel+?
Yes, and the characters faster than they, like BM Naruto, Edo Madara and such

As long as you have reached a decision, I suppose that this should be fine then, especially as I have been told that Burning Full Fingers agrees.

Thanks. I will make a list of the profiles that need to be upgraded

The 1st sentence of this thread states that it's reliant on Toneri rel calc which is pretty much rejected now based on that thread, so why are you trying to upgrade the Kage even though Toneri feat is being contested?

Also why is it "At least Sub-Rel+" doesn't this imply they're possibly a higher tier like Rel or am I getting the purpose of "at least" confused?

Thats was just an suggestion given by Tata, not a rule or condition

Hmm, he dodges the RS from point blank range, the same RS who crossed the CT crater in less than a second

Because the kage feat would be an even larger outlier now, the entire validity of it is based off Toneri. Also Kep disagrees with it above so not everyone agrees with this upgrade.

We have Toneri's GHR wich is mach 22k, and base Naruto can react too. And Madara flying to the moon, wich is casually.

3 speed feats from Kage level and 1 for base Naruto VS. Madara casually flying to the moon

It does matter, because what you have here is an echo chamber of I agree. Like I stated above like you pasted in your literal 1st sentence this calc is reliant on Toneri, which is currently contested and will likely be downgraded.

All of the accepted calcs belong to the god tier of the verse and I'm pretty sure none of the kage have any feat that is accepted close to the level of Onoki.

No, it does not matter. Rocker has complained several times about us not taking his word as absolute, even Kep himself said that. BFF and the other other members agreed. As I said before and you seem to have ignored, we do not rely on this calculation to move on with the upgrade here. That was just a suggestio given by Tata.

This last paragraph only proves that even the calculation/thread you did not read. Both Gaara and Mei react and destroy meteors/protect their villages

I did read the thread lol. You're virtually saying his opinion doesn't matter which isn't how things works here buddy. Also Tata clearly states that because it would be an outlier if Toneri is downgraded...it's not hard to figure out.

Can you provide a single other feat performed by a kage of the same caliber as Onoki rated at Sub-Rel or even higher to solidify that this somehow isn't an outlier?

I'm not saying that his opinion is not valid, just said it is a suggestion, suggestion is different from something necessary. I already explained why it is not an outlier.

Back