• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I believe it is lightspeed without there being a direct statement is that Delta is a ninja weapon just like that of the photon gun, both of these are confirmed to produce physical matter by the latest chapter. The physical matter of light would be photons for Delta which would of course be light speed.

You seem to be extrapolating a bit. In the latest chapter it was just stated that Boro's jutsu (the virus) is physical matter and not made out of chakra. I don't recall them saying that Ninja Tools only produced real life matter.

Damage3245 said:
You seem to be extrapolating a bit. In the latest chapter it was just stated that Boro's jutsu (the virus) is physical matter and not made out of chakra. I don't recall them saying that Ninja Tools only produced real life matter.
You can read eveything here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574962376219164684/659372910120665088/unknown.png

Karma cant absorb physical matter.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574962376219164684/659373071198584843/unknown.png

ninjutsu cant produce physical matter.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574962376219164684/659373395988709379/unknown.png

However scientific tools do and the photon gun is a scientific tool and so is Delta as a whole.

Sure, I've read it all. But that's just saying that scientific ninja tools can produce real viruses whereas ninjutsu cannot.

Damage3245 said:
Sure, I've read it all. But that's just saying that scientific ninja tools can produce real viruses whereas ninjutsu cannot.
and also jutsus require hand signs, scientific tools dont meaning they are not jutsu.

Rocker1189 said:
and also jutsus require hand signs, scientific tools dont meaning they are not jutsu.
Sure. Although not every jutsu requires a hand sign.

Looking at the OP I cam see there is a good chance they are legit lasers. I would rather wait for more info on Delta if it ever comes out but that's just me. All in all I'm fine with accepting them and if we get contradictions later on we'll deal with it when it happens.

Merry Christmas!.

Guys, why are you too sure the lasers will be confirmed as LS or more information about it? Boruto has like, some more volumes to go. The information was already given, it is in the OP.

It's not wrong to want to wait for more solid information. Delta is still alive and will likely be involved in more fights, these beams will likely come up again in the future, and there will possibly be a databook for the series.

So long as the manga is ongoing there is the chance we will get more information.

@Lord

I am not talking with you specially, but to those who said the same thing as you said. What I meant was, the chances of getting new information about her beams is less than, Naruto getting an upgrade in the manga (example). I am pretty sure Kodachi want to explain more of the plot and Kara's objective than her abilities. And wait years for a Databook isn't the best thing to do either

There is no Databook coming out...I don't know who keeps spreading this rumor.

First of all there isn't even enough information for a databook. Second the thing that people believe to have been databooks are only volume guides which only keeps you up to date with the story and events

Kara technology is considered by leaf scientists standard to be very very advanced.

This beam is definitely light speed.

Also I'm fine with downgrading other verses tbh since their are a few who have accepted feats and calcs using lasers with less backing up them as light speed entirely.

@Astral

I haven't been keeping up with Baruto so I didn't know they aren't gonna give us any information regarding this kind of stuff.

It's fine I thought one was coming out as well until I actually seen what did come out.

Anyways I'm fine wi th this upgrade. Just because it doesn't get stated doesn't mean we can't use it. We literally are using lasers for other verses with less proof of actual evidence.

At some point we need to draw the line. If we accept those verses are correct then why does every time something like this for Boruto and Naruto gets brought up someone throughs around the standard "for the sake of accuracy". This feat is more accurate than most of the laser feats we have on this site.

Utenok123 said:
hope Naruto treads will ban forever

this is crazy.
Every month someone comes, with a serious look tells something that everyone has already heard and discussed 100 times.
And the funny thing is, it's all in a circle again.
Cool, if you dont have something related to the thread to say, then you are free to leave.

This msut be a troll account^

No one has literally heard what has been brought up in the op before.

Facts are never straight

I agree with Damage that we should wait, and the 3 contradictions he pointed out were used in the past to reject others I think. Should probably ask DT's input?

So for now I'm against it since there is no refraction, light speed statement like light fang. Things that would make it definitive.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I agree with Damage that we should wait, and the 3 contradictions he pointed out were used in the past to reject others I think. Should probably ask DT's input?
So for now I'm against it since there is no refraction, light speed statement like light fang. Things that would make it definitive.
They have not been used to reject any lightspeed feats unless you have examples and one of them is not a contradiction it is just the fatc that the lasers end is not shown due to the art.

Where do people keep getting these so called contradictions?

The first one that The Causality mentioned was easily disproven as an artistic choice seeing as it not only contradicts every showing of the laser, there is also literally no background in that panel.

How is the rasengan dispersion a contradiction? of we want to go strictly by what the page says, that isn't mentioned as an anti for laser feats.

Why does it exploding matter when this is in nearly all anime ever? Heck, water sometimes explodes.

Saying there are contradictions doesn't make them true especially when those contradictions have been disproven and aren't on the Laser page. I would love to see laser feats being denied because the laser exploded on impact. It such a thing has been denied on those grounds, it's more likely than not that the laser feat in question had absolutely nothing going for it to start.

What is listed on the page isn't the only criteria that can be used, as shown on the page. It's just a really basic criteria. But overall it needs the properties of a laser.

But so far without extrapolation the only really evidence here is well it's called a destructive beam of light pretty much.

There is no evidence of refraction, nor reflection which is one of the major criteria used for accepting a beam of light as true light speed without it being called light speed itself. I don't see what's so hard about waiting for a data book like they did for light fang which is called light speed in it.

Also I'm pretty sure the beam itself isn't even entirely light considering what it does to you if you're hit by it, which is cellular destruction right?

It is not entirely light but that wont change its speed, the point is what is used to produce the beam of light and the fact that it uses ninja tech which produces the actual matter rather than an energy variant, for example using Boro's virus it is a virus regardless of what said virus does.

Cellular destruction is simply based on the concentration of the beam since light at a certain wavelength does in fact destroy cells.

So actually you kinda supported the point about it being light.

And regardless for other laser feats we never questioned their speed due to them having additional effects.

As for it databook, that could be years and if they do ever come out we have the fancy editting tool for that.

U are reaching

There is no databook coming out. Who keeps spreading this rumor in the first place.

Kishi Is the one who gave a description for light fang not "they." Kishi isn't making any databook for Boruto.

Also comments like those shouldn't be made when you are obviously disregarding evidence given on this thread

If that was the only evidence we had, this discussion would not have lasted that long. The thread isn't so long that you can't look through what has been discussed till now.

Reflection or refraction isn't a necessary criteria. It just makes things 10x easier if those are shown, however, such situations are quite circumstantial and rarely shown. There's also no guarantee for a Databook since so far what we've apparently gotten were volume guides that have summed up what's been going on. There's been no mention or evidence of an information guide coming out anytime soon, if ever.

Don't know about cellular destruction but I know it makes it difficult for Naruto to regenerate. And Rocker also already explained that bit above anyway

The first link doesn't work.

Sigurd, have you read through what is being discussed? Cause the argument being made for Delta's beams being lasers are more substantial than any comments or threads that have been made before that

Alright can we move on from the databook talk? whether it would come out or not is unknown and if it does it wont be for a long time, best we can hope for is some tidbit from a promotional but that is also unknown about when it would come out.

@Jvando

The point of me posting those links were about his comments lol about the data book thing since he made it seem like it came out of thin air.

Obviously I've read the thread, I don't see why you'd assume I haven't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back